Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Audio Routing Audio from Timeline to Mixer

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Arxs, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Arxs

Arxs

Hi everyone,

I am doing game audio and are currently trying to set up and tune the timeline audio correctly. The problem I've been trying to combat is that when I have an audio track in the timeline, with a clip, and a dedicated audio source assigned to that audio track - the audio does not go to a mixer bus specified in audio source settings. Regardless of my actions (I've tried various solutions including assigning to another bus, renaming the audio source, setting "play on awake" etc), the audio does not go into the correct mixer bus, but always plays above all other busses in the Mixer hierarchy. I have sound volume settings in the game separately forSFX and Music, and when they both OFF, the audio from the Timeline still comes through.

I would very much appreciate any help with this, thanks in advance

Ruslan

Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 13.01.10.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 13.01.24.jpg

unity_7Mgl4I4SM_R0_Q likes this.
  2. JACLEMGO

JACLEMGO

@Arxs have you solved this issue yet?

3. reesedonohue

reesedonohue

Last edited: May 31, 2018