Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

rotation of animation

Discussion in 'Virtual Production' started by WanderingCreep, Feb 16, 2022.

1. WanderingCreep

WanderingCreep

Hello, I have three animations downloaded from Mixamo, the first one is fully used on my character however, the other two I use a mask i believe it is called and only the torso and arms are used. The second animation the torso faces the correct direction, but the third it is turned slightly, so I am trying to line it up with the second, however I have tried doing this by using Root Transform Rotation, but this doesnt seem to have any effect. Is there anything else I need to do to get this to work. All the animations have been assigned as humanoid

2. marc_tanenbaum

marc_tanenbaum

Unity Technologies

This part of the forum focuses more on film & TV tools. I feel like you might get better help posting in the Animation forum.

I'm realizing that we might want to find a better word than 'animation' in our area's title, as that's clearly confusing!

3. WanderingCreep

WanderingCreep

Oh ok, thanks a lot, I will ask over there :)

marc_tanenbaum likes this.
  4. marc_tanenbaum

marc_tanenbaum

Unity Technologies

BTW, I'm right now requesting a name change for this forum. :) Thanks for pushing me in that direction!