Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

rotating is glitchy

Discussion in 'Visual Scripting' started by jkjkrules, Sep 18, 2022.

1. jkjkrules

jkjkrules

I have tried multiple ways to rotate using e and q but every one seems to be wonky some times you will have to press the button a few time other times it goes and turned back then other times it rotates fine.

Attached Files:

2. munchmo

munchmo

I can't speak to what's going wrong with your graph but I do have a suggestion. You may want to change the way you do this. Instead of attaching the rotation directly to the events, you should set some Booleans to true and/or false on press/release. Then on update you do the actual rotation if those booleans are set to true.

jkjkrules likes this.
  3. jkjkrules

jkjkrules

I don't understand why it helped but that smoothed it out a bunch

4. REDACT3D_

REDACT3D_