Search Unity

Rogue: Beyond The Shadows

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by codestalkers, Feb 3, 2014.

1. codestalkers

codestalkers

$roguepromo.jpg

Hi,

Rogue Beyond The Shadows is my new Unity game, it's an open world single player RPG for Android. It's a one-man development game using assets from Asset Store. That's because I'm developer and not 3d artist, so while the game code was custom developed for this game the assets don't.

The game it's free-to-play: it uses ads that can be removed in-game only if users consider the game is worth it, so anyone it's free to test and evaluate the game for free. The same with optional purchases that aren't required to complete the game but are implemented to cover development costs.

- Game website: http://rogue.codestalkers.com
    - Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codestalkers.rogue

Let me know your feedback, thank you.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  2. jmatthews

jmatthews

Just watched the trailer. The game looks great. I recognize the particle effects from the asset store. I'm curious what your development time was on the project.

I'll download the game tonight and give it a run.

3. codestalkers

codestalkers

1 year on development

4. SuperSlonik

SuperSlonik

Fired it up on my S3, the initial loading time is super fast, awesome job! just after 20 minutes of playing, very impressed with the quality of the game. It's a little difficult to fight first wave of monsters, but after a while i got the hang of it. Amazing job, man. Congratulations!

5. codestalkers

codestalkers

Thank you! I'm glad you like it :)

6. mindthings

mindthings

Where can i get healed? I assumed there would be a place in the first town after the cemetary but no luck.
    I may have missed it from lack of sleep but hey, thanks great game so far mate.

Mindthings@aol.com

One peice of advice is to lengthen the name beyond "Rogue" when using icons or sites. Could be me, but itS a little hard with so many apps with rogue in them!

7. codestalkers

codestalkers

Thanks! You can get healed on campfires distributed along all the map or by using food or healing potions.

8. mindthings

mindthings

Perfect..Thanks brother... I will go back to playing now.
    --Went into a hunger rage from weed lol

9. FrankoCollective

FrankoCollective

Wow this game looks great im about to download it on my note 10.1