Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Robotics-Object-Pose-Estimation cannot find Docker Image

Discussion in 'Robotics' started by mattratcliffe, May 13, 2023.

1. mattratcliffe

mattratcliffe

Hi there

I have been trying to set up a working demo of the Robotics object pose estimation repo but I have hit an issue when walking through this step by step: https://github.com/Unity-Technologi...on/blob/main/Documentation/quick_demo_full.md

My docker file has built successfully but when I run this command:

docker run -it --rm -p 10000:10000 -p 5005:5005 unity-robotics:pose-estimation /bin/bash

I get this error in the CMD prompt:

C:\Users\user_1>docker run -it --rm -p 10000:10000 -p 5005:5005 unity-robotics:pose-estimation /bin/bash
    Unable to find image 'unity-robotics:pose-estimation' locally
    docker: Error response from daemon: pull access denied for unity-robotics, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied.
    See 'docker run --help'.

I have run this at the root C folder (as you can see above) and the root of the Robotics-Object-Pose-Estimation folder (which you need to do in order to build the Docker image).

Am I missing something?

Any help much appreciated.
    Matt

Last edited: May 13, 2023