Search Unity

Games RoboLeague - Air Racing with Machine Learning AI inspired by Rocket League (partly open-sourced)

Discussion in 'Projects In Progress' started by Roboserg, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Roboserg

Roboserg

Hello everyone and let me introduce you to RoboLeague. The project started as an open-source car soccer environment for AI experiments and research inspired by Rocket League. The goal of the project is to help researchers and AI enthusiast to train AI in an environment identical to Rocket League to allow for easy porting of the AI to the real game. It is my dream to see an AI playing on a decent level or even winning vs pros!

RoboLeague: Air Racing (working title) is a spin-off from the initial open-source project. I decided to make a full free game, starting with Air Racing. You will be able to play solo or vs AI and compete on the global leaderboard for the fastest time. The AI is trained from scratch with Unity ML agents, no scripting, the AI learns to fly on its own starting with random actions.

A long term plan would be adding online ranked multiplayer and mobile support. Other modes, such as soccer, ground racing, obstacle course, training packs for scoring goals, etc are under consideration and are dependent on the success of the initial Air Racing mode.

Steam page coming soon!

Twitter | RoboLeague GitHub

2. SakinlanMertz

SakinlanMertz

How do you play or start a game

3. Roboserg

Roboserg

The project is open source, you can open it with Unity and enter the play mode to start it. If you mean a compiled version of the game, the Air Racing demo will be avaiable soon.

4. SakinlanMertz

SakinlanMertz

5. SakinlanMertz

SakinlanMertz

Wait but where is the button to play it