Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

Roasting Marshmallows

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by joeynigro, May 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeynigro

joeynigro

How can I roast marshmallows in the game?

2. Vryken

Vryken

With code.

Joe-Censored likes this.
  3. joeynigro

joeynigro

4. kdgalla

kdgalla

Just did a quick google. here are some instructions to setup an Arduino micro controller to a wood burning stove. I've heard that it's pretty easy to integrate Arduino and Unity, but I've never done it, so I can't help you with that.

https://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-Wood-Stove-Insert-Blower-Controller/

Also, attempt at your own risk! Don't blame if you have a typo in your code and it burns your house down! ;)

Joe-Censored, Vryken and StarManta like this.
  5. joeynigro

joeynigro

Burning down my house is illegal.

6. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

Judging from this and your other threads, the forum isn't the place to just ask for people to hand you things. If that's what you're looking for, just expect troll answers at best. The forum is where you describe a specific problem, explain thoroughly what you're doing to solve it, and then explain thoroughly what you are still having trouble with.

Do that, like everyone else who successfully gets help here, and you'll get real answers. This question for example, you've provided exactly zero context, so you're getting zero practical answers as anyone would expect. You should be showing your code here, showing screen shots, describing what isn't working correctly, etc, etc, but you're not.

Spend a lot of time in the manual and/or tutorials to get yourself some basic skills with Unity if that is why you're unable to articulate your questions better. Good luck with your game dev.

Vryken likes this.
  7. joeynigro

joeynigro

I am not a troll.

8. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

That's nice, but I didn't say you were. I said you should expect troll answers to your one line no effort threads, not that you were the troll.

9. Mauri

Mauri

You clearly behave like one.

In all honesty: If you don't know ANYTHING about programming, you will have a hard time. We won't give you ready-made scripts (unless you hire us and give us money, of course), so no need to open up new threads like this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.