Search Unity

Games Rise of Heroes: Online - MMO Interactive

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by SocialArenaPR, Sep 9, 2018.

1. SocialArenaPR

SocialArenaPR

What is Rise of Heroes: Online? - Rise of Heroes is a Crafting focused Sandbox MMO with Theme Park Elements. The main Continent features a Deep PvE experience with both static and dynamic story driven quests which evolve with the world. Dynamic World Events ensure that the player doesn't know what to expect from play session to play session. Faction, Guild, Group, and Solo content round out the experience on this continent. Surrounding the main Continent are the wastelands, a Hostile free for all PvP experience. Secure land for your faction, fight for Dominance, and control the political and economic structures of these lands where only the bravest souls dare to go.

For those of you who know me and are skeptical please feel free to voice that skepticism and let's have a real dialog. I want to hear your opinions and get your feedback.

This Thursday I will be posting a Video to youtube showcasing a Preview Build which will be released on Friday to a select few groups of people and other developers so I can get feedback. Then starting next Friday I will be doing weekly public preview builds. I'd love to have you guys join me on this ride and see where things go! Thanks!

Mark_01 and BackwoodsGaming like this.
  2. SocialArenaPR

SocialArenaPR

The start of the first major city:

Neviah likes this.
  3. SocialArenaPR

SocialArenaPR

4. SocialArenaPR

SocialArenaPR

5. SocialArenaPR

SocialArenaPR

Got a new world added (Still texturing it and everything). The old world was 4km by 4km. This new world is 16km by 16km. Has Grasslands, Desert, Arctic, Tropics, and Volcanic Wastelands.

Here's the latest update!

Update:

Game Play Features:
    - New Modular Building system

World:
    - Replaced smaller world with a larger 16x16 km world with separate biomes

UI:
    - Replaced the default uMMORPG UI with a new UI.
    - Skill bar, experience bar, Player portrait and status, Minimap all working with uMMORPG's systems
    - Inventory and Skill book working with uMMORPG