Search Unity

Looking For Contributor [Revshare][Steam paged] Looking for a 2D artist and a 2D animator for roguelike turn-based game

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by theforgot3n1, Aug 29, 2022.

1. theforgot3n1

theforgot3n1

Looking For:
    Assistant 2D Artist
    2D Spine Animator

Our Talent:
    2 Unity Developers,
    A 2D and 3D Artist,
    A Music Composer,
    A Sound Designer,
    A Marketer.

Project:
    Lost in The Open is a 2.5D turn-based tactical roguelike. The steam page is up and now is time to ride on that momentum. Please check out the steam page on https://store.steampowered.com/app/2027380/Lost_In_The_Open/ to see whether this game looks interesting or not to you.
    We are looking for a 2D artist and 2D animator.
    The assistant 2D artist is needed to assist our lead 2D artist in art production. Icon, environment and UI art production in particular need reinforcement, but you will also get to work with other 2D art. This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with and learn from a highly experienced 2D artist.
    The 2D animator is needed to animate our characters in combat. There is a need for both rigged animations with idle, walking, etc. and keyframe animations for abilities (i.e. Darkest Dungeon style ability animations). You will be working closely with a 2D artist who is very familiar with collaborating with 2D animators.

DM me if you feel you are up for the task!

Length of Project:
    The Kickstarter date is set for December 2022 and the release date is set for November 2023. However, we will begin to ramp up development starting from November and may finish the game earlier than November 2023.

Split:
    The revshare budget for 2D art is 18%. The revenue will be shared with the current 2D artist according to this budget depending on how much work you both have done.
    The revshare budget for 2D animation is 7%.
    The revshares for both of these are heavily negotiable if it turns out that one category requires more work, we come up with new ideas, the current work was underestimated, etc.

Contact Method:
    DM me on discord: TheForgot3n1#3445