Search Unity

Looking For Contributor [REVSHARE] [STEAM] Looking for programmer, designer, animator and more for roguelike turn-based game

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by theforgot3n1, Jun 30, 2022.

1. theforgot3n1

theforgot3n1

Primary Roles:
    Unity Developer.
    General Game Designer.
    2D Animator.

Great to have roles:
    Community Manager.
    Marketer.
    Playtester.

(The roles are suggestions; please read further)

Our Team: Unity Developer, 2D and 3D Artist, Music Composer, Sound Designer.

Project: Lost in The Open is a top-down turn-based strategy roguelike. Please see the steam page for more details and screenshots!

The steam page is set as coming soon. And this is where you come in! We need all hands on deck. There is a lot of work to be done before the game is finished. The most important is that you have belief in the project. Most of our team members work full time and are in this for the long run. For that reason, having fun while working on it and the patience to stick with it is crucial.

Regarding roles: While technical skills are great, passion, talent and commitment are even greater. There is always room for people like that. You will in that case likely be given design tasks (e.g. we need 10 items designed, please generate ideas) or marketing related tasks (e.g. we need a post on our Twitter/YouTube, please design posts), apart from general help where needed.

If this project sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate to DM me. And if you feel like you aren't a total fit, DM me anyway. You might be mistaken about yourself, and if not, then I would still love to connect!

Length Of project: Release date is preliminarily set to November 2023.

Split %: This is hard to determine and depends on the workload. We are very open about this and will discuss this more and more in detail as the project progresses.

Contact Method: DM me! Prefer DMs on discord: TheForgot3n1#3445

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022