Search Unity

Looking For Contributor [REVSHARE] Looking for programmers for our promising project!

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by hishamlohish, Nov 17, 2022.

1. hishamlohish

hishamlohish

Hello, I'm on behalf of Odd Frog Games, We are looking for promising programmers to take part in our project.

We have a complete team of writers, Artists, And music artists. We are only in need of a programmer.

Info about our game: It's a rogue like game similar to Hades but in a different setting, Post apoclyptic setting to be precise. So far we have completed characters some story and concept art along with basic movements.

Our goal is to create a small demo about 30 minutes long and host it in itchio or similar places. We'll be dependent on donations and will share equally.

We do meetings every friday and saturday to check up on progress and future ideas.

Here are a few examples of our progress.

VVV Game journal VVV
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/13iAdAI1CgxyNAmELMuSJ6XzRIfi9v0N50PqSDoOoRF0/edit

There are also a few more photos but the max I could send here is 5 so only option is to contact me for more information

If you are interested Please reach out to my discord at Hishamlo#3018

Attached Files: