Search Unity

Looking For Contributor [RevShare]Looking for modeler and programer for a cute game called hot meals and cold cases.

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by Scaredbonez, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Scaredbonez

Scaredbonez

Hello there, i am working on a 3D third person game that I want to be cute and nice yet dark behind the scenes. The game is going to be called hot meals and cold cases, and you play as an adorable demon boy called Kuromi Shin that just opened his own restaurant and lives his life in a town where humans and demons live together in peace, Demora. But after the restaurant closes for the day ,you go to your second job, you are a detective for the Demora police force and lately you have been finding some strange happenings in the town and you hope that it won't mess with your restaurant business because if it does, things will not be pretty.

I need someone that can model stuff and maybe make the game map/world or at least the textures/materials for it, and i need someone who can program/script to make the game actually work since i don't know how to program/script all that well and am still learning. This game is going to be pretty short, just a little fun experience and that's why it is a rev share, your payment will be from what money the game makes the game probably be for sale for $10. The game will be similar to games like plate up where you serve your customers and upgrade your restaurant how you want to over time. The game STORY will be about 1-2 hours long. You can also take any breaks you need from working on the game anytime since we have no deadline or anything!

Also, what my role for the game will be is to make the map layouts and also think up mechanics for the game, as well as make the dialogue and story for the game. However, with that said, you can provide me with any ideas or changes you think need to be made to the game and i will consider every one of them.

If your interested you can contact me here or on discord ScaredBonez#0326