Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Revive system like PUBG?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karan013, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Karan013

Karan013

please Help !

2. Murgilod

Murgilod

What part are you having trouble with?

3. Karan013

Karan013

Actually I Don't Even Know How To Start Creating The Logic For This Can you Send me a Code

4. neginfinity

neginfinity

No, this is a place to learn. If you just want it done by someone, prepare to pay, and head to commercial collaboration forums.

shikhrr likes this.
  5. Murgilod

Murgilod

Absolutely not.

6. warthos3399

warthos3399

Another "i want a easy button", user.... lol.

7. TwiiK

TwiiK

Answers 1 seems to be winning the poll so you should go with that. It's how I would have designed such a system myself, so that's a good option.

8. DragonCoder

DragonCoder

Unity should add a dificulty slider for game development! From n00b to Hardcore.

warthos3399 likes this.
  9. Ryiah

Ryiah

I briefly read up on the revival system and I see no reason why a beginner who has properly followed the tutorials in the learn section shouldn't be able to figure it out, and if for some reason it's beyond you any code we hand you is going to be impossible for you to integrate yourself.

Like the others have said though we're not here to hand you a solution. We're here to assist with understanding the problem and any problems that you've encountered while trying to make your solution. I recommend starting with the following link as it does a very good job of breaking down what the system is doing.

https://pubg-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Revive_System

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
  10. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

Agreed!

OP follow this fully from beginning to end : https://learn.unity.com/course/create-with-code

When you finish that you will be able to tackle this assuming you have initiative to actually try and figure it out yourself using the skills you will have developed on that course.

If you dont have that initative, engine based gamedev is not for you and I recommend going into something like roblox - but even that will require some initative to get anywhere.

TreyK-47, Ryiah and DragonCoder like this.
  11. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

Gotta echo @MadeFromPolygons here. If you're just starting your Unity journey, you'll want to check out https://learn.unity.com/. In addition to the Create with Code program, there are a number of other tutorials and courses to check out. :)

Ryiah and MadeFromPolygons like this.