Search Unity

Other Review of Unity Ads: Violation of User Rights and Total Disregard of Customer Support

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Oleh22, May 20, 2023.

1. Oleh22

Oleh22

Unity ADS is a SCAM

I am compelled to express my grievances regarding the recent actions taken by Unity Ads, which have resulted in a violation of my user rights and a complete disregard for customer support. Despite being a paying customer, my advertising account has been unjustly blocked, and Unity Ads has failed to provide any explanation or refund for their actions.

My attempts to reach out to their customer support have been met with sheer negligence and disregard. They have consistently ignored my inquiries, shutting down communication channels without addressing my concerns. This level of unresponsiveness is not only unprofessional but also violates the trust and expectations I had as a customer.

Unity Ads refusal to acknowledge and rectify their actions is unacceptable. I must emphasize that such conduct not only breaches our contractual agreement but also raises serious concerns about their commitment to customer satisfaction and ethical business practices.

I hereby demand an immediate resolution to this matter. I expect the unblocking of my advertising account and the prompt refund of the funds that were unfairly denied due to their actions. Furthermore, I insist on a timely response from their customer support team, addressing my concerns and providing a clear explanation for their actions.

Failure to address my concerns within a reasonable timeframe will leave me with no choice but to pursue legal recourse to protect my rights and seek appropriate compensation. It is regrettable that such actions may result in severe reputational damage to Unity Ads, but I am left with no alternative given the circumstances.

I implore Unity Ads to reconsider their stance and take immediate action to rectify this situation. As a dissatisfied customer, I expect accountability, transparency, and the resolution of this matter to restore my trust in their services.

Yours sincerely,

Oleg Molch

2. Oleh22

Oleh22

Unity ADS is a SCAM

3. Conan_bar

Conan_bar

Every time I apply for a refund my application is closed with "resolved". Think several times before you start working with them, because there is no possibility to return the balance (in my case it is 1000$). Support does not even answer questions, I do not recommend using this service.