Search Unity

Games Review My Game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Tariq-11, Sep 13, 2018.

?

Which Area you think need to improve?

1. Graphics

100.0%
  2. Physics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Background

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Control

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Tariq-11

Tariq-11

Hi folks, New here...
    I am currently working on a game for more then a month. Looking for your comments,reviews and thoughts.

Link: https://tariqkhan.itch.io/fishio

You may check if you wanted to. Thanks

This is actually android game.

asifameer likes this.
  2. asifameer

asifameer

nice and addictive game. I like it. You need to improve graphics

3. RavenOfCode

RavenOfCode

Looks pretty cool, it definitely needs polish though. Here are a few of the issues I had:
    -The controls are kind of a pain to use, especially since I'm on a laptop right now. Having to click and drag is quite cumbersome, why not just have it follow the mouse? Or at least snap to the mouse when I do click.
    -I also don't know how to die? Regardless if I hit the objects or did nothing the fish would just keep swimming. A tutorial would be useful, or maybe it was just glitching out, idk lol.
    -Some of the UI/Art elements don't seem to fit together. For example the score text just doesn't fit with the theme, maybe use the same font you used for the main menu? Also some animations wouldn't go a miss, having the fish swim, or having some bubble particles would be great.

I do really like the art though and I think the idea is pretty unique too. It definitely needs some work, but it does have the potential to be a fun little game. Keep it up!

4. Tariq-11

Tariq-11

Thank You for testing the game and finding the bugs I will try my best to make it good game.

Thank You very much, sir, I really appreciate you played our game and find bugs in it.
    This really helped us to do more and we can now improve even more.

RavenOfCode likes this.
  5. Tariq-11

Tariq-11

6. asifameer

asifameer

Wow, you have made and amazing game, I would like to have sound when pointer collides with the the items, and also add game over sound.