Search Unity

Resume-able Downloads

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by b345t, Apr 27, 2018.

1. b345t

b345t

My connection is garbage and slow, after an hour i lost the connection and had to restart the download because unity hub doesn't support resuming.
    Obviously i didn't because i cannot guarantee that i won't lose connection again, so i am back to downloading the direct links via jdownloader.

Raiklus likes this.
  2. telecaster

telecaster

same here - the progress bar just sits there with no restart or pick up.

Raiklus likes this.
  3. NutCandy

NutCandy

I am having the same issue, can we have a solution that can help us?

Raiklus likes this.
  4. safaGH

safaGH

Unity Technologies

Hello !
    We are sorry for the inconvenience, we are aware of this issue and we will try to address it as soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback.

5. Leslie-Young

Leslie-Young

Just want to add my voice to this.

I used to have DSL and it was fine but now that I am on a WISP I am having trouble getting Unity via the HUB. My connection is 8Mbps but unstable and seem to drop now and then so I've yet to get a Unity update via it. It will start downloading and then after a while it seems the connection gets dropped and then the version I chose to install disappears from the HUB and I have to start the process over again.

6. safaGH

safaGH

Unity Technologies

@Leslie-Young , We are sorry to know that this feature is blocking you from downloading Unity... I will announce in this thread as soon as a fix is released.