Search Unity

Bug "Resource ID out of range in GetResource" and Texture2D taking all the memory.

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by MaximeChaos, Jul 13, 2021.

1. MaximeChaos

MaximeChaos

Hi everyone! Hope your day is better than mine haha!

Let me start by telling you that I can fully work on my project and I can enter Play Mode to test without any problem whatsoever. But after 1 to 4 hours working on it, I get the "Resource ID out of range" error and have to restart the engine. Sadly, this error didn't mention any resource/file/code or anything. So I took a look at the Editor.log and when I quit Play Mode, here is what happen:
    Then after a long time working on the project, the Loaded Objects is getting enormous.
    And then this error starts to spam the console until I restart the project:
    X being incremented by two each time (10485-77,79,81, etc.)
    The camera and UI go black, etc. Well, the usual for this specific error as I found out.

Now I knew that something was wrong with the unloading of certain assets. So I tried restarting the project on an empty scene, and Enter/Exit Play Mode again and again, and here is what I got:
    In a complete scene, those unloaded objects were growing much more rapidly, but still! Now I knew that even in an empty scene I got around 100 new unloaded objects per Play.
    So I searched a lot around the web to find these kinds of errors. And I found what I thought would be the holy grail for my problem: The Memory Profiler.

So I imported this preview package and started using it to find what were all those unloaded objects. And I found out that it was "Texture2D" that was growing like crazy. After only some minutes, Texture2D had in one capture more than 1000 New references. Here is a screenshot of some of those "New" "Texture2D" "Native Object" between two Memory Profiler captures.

So now I have found that the Resource ID out of range error was caused by some Texture2D objects which keep pilling up on the memory.
    The problem is that now I don't know what to do to find and fix those Texture2D. Like I said, even on an empty scene with no camera they are pilling up. And on big scenes which contain no Texture2D, they are pilling up even faster. I also have the impression that moving the camera around makes those Texture2D "spawn" on Memory way faster, but since captures are not real time, I'm only 90% sure.

What's sad is that there is no information about them, no name, no source. And I couldn't find anyone having a similar issue. So here I am, 100% open to any suggestion! If you can help me in any way, even by pointing in a helpful direction or telling me to try some voodoo shenanigans, I would be very glad. I just want to fix this so I can sleep again.

Environment:
    • Unity Version: 2020.3.5f1
    • Machine specs: CPU:AMD Ryzen 7 2700X - GPU: Radeon RX Vega - RAM: 16Gb

2. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

Are you
    new
    -ing up Texture2Ds (or other related things like RenderTextures) in your code? If so, make sure you Destroy() them.

mike_kon likes this.
  3. MartinTilo

MartinTilo

Unity Technologies

Click on the blue number in the Reference column to see what's holding them in memory. There's a good chance that that's related to what created them.

4. MartinTilo

MartinTilo

Unity Technologies

Those instances IDs being negative also means this is not connected to normal assets but textures created on the fly, like Kurt mentioned, look through your projects code for any place that creates new Texture2Ds. Wherever you find these instances, remember to assign the .name property of these texture objects to make them easier to identify in the memory Profiler. And yes, remember to call Destroy on them or see if you can't reuse them instead of constantly recreating them.

Joe-Censored and Kurt-Dekker like this.
  5. MaximeChaos

MaximeChaos

Hi! First of all, thank you two for trying to help me, much appreciated!

I only do this in two instances, one to set a custom texture to a prefab material and another to take a screenshot and set it on a RenderTexture which is also a prefab itself. So both of those instances are canceling the previous one every time, I never need to Destroy any since I only reuse those two prefab materials. But I still tried my luck and even after coding out those and refreshing, the loaded objects keep growing in the Editor.log.
    BUT I'm not the only coder here, since our project is quite big we rely on many assets from the asset store including but not limited to GUI, camera filters, and post-process effects. So the error(s) could still be inside one of those scripts I "didn't" have to touch.

I did click on everything to see if I could understand anything from it but had no luck. Let's try again!
    So I do the following in order to create a good memory capture and try to find the source of my nightmares:
    - Create a new empty scene (no camera, no game objects, empty)
    - Save and restart Unity
    - Open Unity directly on this empty scene
    - Enter and Exit Play Mode once
    - Take a Memory Capture
    - Enter and Exit Play Mode again and again, until the Editor.log fills up a little
    First time exiting Play Mode:
    ~20th time exiting Play Mode:
    - Take a second Memory Capture
    - Open them both

First Capture (13:01:31)
    Texture2D (962) 84.1MB
    System.String (2191779) 284.2 MB

Second Capture (13:13:34)
    Texture2D (3086) 0.66 GB
    System.String (3011768) 392.2 MB

All the rest didn't change or so little it can be ignored.
    Now to show the difference between both snapshots I click on Diff.
    - Click Group on Type to get every Texture2D grouped in one place
    - Click on Sort Ascending on Native Instance ID so every Texture2D is sorted.
    So now I have this:

But now when I click on those negative instance ID Texture2D, I get nothing more.
    From Native Instance ID -9242 to -8840 they do have a Referer, but after that there is none (and it's the majority).
    Like those two Texture2D at index 7885 and 7886 for example:

Both of them are "New" Texture2D on the second snapshot, and only one has a Referer (since it's in the 9242-8840 range).
    So now let me show you what I get when I click on this 2.4 MB Texture2D Referer:

Some Referers have their own multiple Referers, but if I click through them I just go to the bottom of it and it's the same thing, there is no path or native object name anywhere. The only thing changing when going through these Referers are the Type, which becomes many other things than Texture2D (like Dictionary. Entry, System.String, System.Int32, etc.).
    Sadly it doesn't help me much, or am I missing something? Shouldn't there be a script/file path there?
    Is there another way to see in more detail those Texture2D? Or find what put them here, that would be so great.

I'm going to try finding that, but the project is so big (>100GB) it will take me quite some time to find all of those. But I will start right now, hoping for the best but I don't really believe in my chances to find any errors this way. Without Unity pointing me in some direction, it will be quite difficult not to say impossible to find the source of this problem (or these problems, it could be many errors).

The other thing I can't wrap my mind around is the fact that a big scene with a camera, buildings, players, etc. makes those unloading Texture2D grow faster than an empty scene, but that an empty scene still makes those Texture2D grow. I just can't understand the logic behind that.

Gentlemen, do not hesitate a second to tell me if any other idea comes to your beautiful minds!
    And again, thank you for taking the time to help me.

6. MaximeChaos

MaximeChaos

I spent the day manually verifying 184 scripts and didn't find any problem with them.
    I created a new project with the same Unity version and copied every project's file one by one.
    Between each importation, I Entered and Exited Play Mode multiple times and inspected the Editor.log.
    Then when I imported Bolt, the unloading objects came back.
    I couldn't believe that Bolt was doing this, I thought it was some Macro I did wrong or something, so I created a new empty 2020.3.5f1 project.
    And then I only imported Bolt from the Package Manager (1.4.15)
    And watch this Editor.log:
    [Licensing::Module] Channel doesn't exist: "LicenseClient-Master"
    [Licensing::Module] Successfully launched the LicensingClient (PId: 12732)
    [Licensing::Module] Successfully connected to LicensingClient on channel: "LicenseClient-Master" (connect: 0.46s, validation: 0.05s, handshake: 0.63s)
    [Licensing::Module] Connected to LicensingClient (PId: 12732, launch time: 0.00, total connection time: 1.13s)
    Entitlement-based licensing initiated
    [LicensingClient] Licenses updated successfully

LICENSE SYSTEM [2021714 19:23:8] Next license update check is after 2021-07-15T10:42:20

LICENSE SYSTEM [2021714 19:23:8] Machine binding 1 mismatch: (value of current machine) 00330-80000-00000-AA038 != 00330-80000-00000-AA830 (value in license file). Reason might be there is a hardware change on this machine after the license was activated.

LICENSE SYSTEM [2021714 19:23:8] Current license is already valid and activated. Skipping license activation process (Provided username/password will be ignored).
    Built from '2020.3/staging' branch; Version is '2020.3.5f1 (8095aa901b9b) revision 8426922'; Using compiler version '192528614'; Build Type 'Release'
    OS: 'Windows 10 Pro; OS build 19042.1083; Version 2009; 64bit' Language: 'fr' Physical Memory: 16310 MB
    [Licensing::Module] Serial number assigned to: "F4-96CB-W2NC-BTPN-NX8D-XXXX"
    BatchMode: 0, IsHumanControllingUs: 1, StartBugReporterOnCrash: 1, Is64bit: 1, IsPro: 0
    [Package Manager] Server::Start -- Port 54634 was selected

COMMAND LINE ARGUMENTS:
    C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Unity.exe
    -createproject
    D:\Unity Projects\Bolt Only
    -cloneFromTemplate
    C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\ProjectTemplates\com.unity.template.3d-5.0.4.tgz
    -cloudOrganization
    undefined
    -cloudEnvironment
    production
    -useHub
    -hubIPC
    -hubSessionId
    281524f0-e490-11eb-a24c-9b423fe39f1d
    -accessToken
    dJz5St5kV_bb3FzLTuF6fhtUHOextyEM-fvhAvRxyDs008f
    D:/Unity Projects/Bolt Only
    Using Asset Import Pipeline V2.
    [Package Manager] Done resolving packages in 106.05s seconds
    [Package Manager] Done checking package constraints in 0.00s seconds
    [Package Manager]
    Registered 42 packages:
    Packages from [https://packages.unity.com]:
    com.unity.collab-proxy@1.3.9 (location: D:\Unity Projects\Bolt Only\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.collab-proxy@1.3.9)
    com.unity.ide.rider@2.0.7 (location: D:\Unity Projects\Bolt Only\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ide.rider@2.0.7)
    com.unity.ide.visualstudio@2.0.7 (location: D:\Unity Projects\Bolt Only\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ide.visualstudio@2.0.7)
    com.unity.ide.vscode@1.2.3 (location: D:\Unity Projects\Bolt Only\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ide.vscode@1.2.3)
    com.unity.test-framework@1.1.24 (location: D:\Unity Projects\Bolt Only\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.test-framework@1.1.24)
    com.unity.textmeshpro@3.0.4 (location: D:\Unity Projects\Bolt Only\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.textmeshpro@3.0.4)
    com.unity.timeline@1.4.7 (location: D:\Unity Projects\Bolt Only\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.timeline@1.4.7)
    com.unity.ext.nunit@1.0.6 (location: D:\Unity Projects\Bolt Only\Library\PackageCache\com.unity.ext.nunit@1.0.6)
    Built-in packages:
    com.unity.ugui@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.ugui)
    com.unity.modules.ai@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.ai)
    com.unity.modules.androidjni@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.androidjni)
    com.unity.modules.animation@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.animation)
    com.unity.modules.assetbundle@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.assetbundle)
    com.unity.modules.audio@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.audio)
    com.unity.modules.cloth@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.cloth)
    com.unity.modules.director@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.director)
    com.unity.modules.imageconversion@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.imageconversion)
    com.unity.modules.imgui@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.imgui)
    com.unity.modules.jsonserialize@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.jsonserialize)
    com.unity.modules.particlesystem@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.particlesystem)
    com.unity.modules.physics@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.physics)
    com.unity.modules.physics2d@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.physics2d)
    com.unity.modules.screencapture@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.screencapture)
    com.unity.modules.terrain@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.terrain)
    com.unity.modules.terrainphysics@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.terrainphysics)
    com.unity.modules.tilemap@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.tilemap)
    com.unity.modules.ui@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.ui)
    com.unity.modules.uielements@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.uielements)
    com.unity.modules.umbra@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.umbra)
    com.unity.modules.unityanalytics@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.unityanalytics)
    com.unity.modules.unitywebrequest@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.unitywebrequest)
    com.unity.modules.unitywebrequestassetbundle@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.unitywebrequestassetbundle)
    com.unity.modules.unitywebrequestaudio@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.unitywebrequestaudio)
    com.unity.modules.unitywebrequesttexture@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.unitywebrequesttexture)
    com.unity.modules.unitywebrequestwww@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.unitywebrequestwww)
    com.unity.modules.vehicles@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.vehicles)
    com.unity.modules.video@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.video)
    com.unity.modules.vr@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.vr)
    com.unity.modules.wind@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.wind)
    com.unity.modules.xr@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.xr)
    com.unity.modules.subsystems@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.subsystems)
    com.unity.modules.uielementsnative@1.0.0 (location: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\BuiltInPackages\com.unity.modules.uielementsnative)

[Subsystems] No new subsystems found in resolved package list.
    Package Manager log level set to [2]
    [Package Manager] Done registering packages in 0.24s seconds
    [Package Manager] Lock file was created
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.02 ms, found 0 plugins.
    Preloading 0 native plugins for Editor in 0.00 ms.
    Initialize engine version: 2020.3.5f1 (8095aa901b9b)
    [Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Resources/UnitySubsystems
    [Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path D:/Unity Projects/Bolt Only/Assets
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
    Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    Renderer: Radeon RX Vega (ID=0x687f)
    Vendor:
    VRAM: 8119 MB
    Driver: 27.20.14501.28009
    Initialize mono
    Mono path[0] = 'C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Managed'
    Mono path[1] = 'C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/MonoBleedingEdge/lib/mono/unityjit'
    Mono config path = 'C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
    Using monoOptions --debugger-agent=transport=dt_socket,embedding=1,server=y,suspend=n,address=127.0.0.1:56400
    AcceleratorClientConnectionCallback - disconnected - :0
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Registering precompiled unity dll's ...
    Register platform support module: C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/MacStandaloneSupport/UnityEditor.OSXStandalone.Extensions.dll
    Register platform support module: C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/WindowsStandaloneSupport/UnityEditor.WindowsStandalone.Extensions.dll
    Register platform support module: C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/LinuxStandaloneSupport/UnityEditor.LinuxStandalone.Extensions.dll
    Register platform support module: C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/MetroSupport/UnityEditor.UWP.Extensions.dll
    Registered in 0.029136 seconds.
    Native extension for UWP target not found
    Native extension for LinuxStandalone target not found
    Native extension for WindowsStandalone target not found
    Native extension for OSXStandalone target not found
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.01 ms, found 0 plugins.
    Mono: successfully reloaded assembly
    - Completed reload, in 1.189 seconds
    Platform modules already initialized, skipping
    Validating Project structure ... 0.000178 seconds.
    Shader import version has changed; will reimport all shaders...
    Upgrading shader files ...0.000143 seconds.
    Application.AssetDatabase Initial Script Refresh Start
    Start importing Assets/Scenes using Guid(d41122c1514149948950caa92d7db1ec) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '274fc897db64292f2a02bfb0020be6a1') in 0.081878 seconds
    Registering precompiled user dll's ...
    Registered in 0.000671 seconds.
    [API Updater] Processing imported assemblies took 97 ms (0/0 assembly(ies)).
    Assembly Updater Post Process Assets time: 0.099808s
    [ScriptCompilation] Recompiling all scripts because: Assembly Definition File(s) changed
    - Starting script compilation
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEngine.TestRunner.dll
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEngine.UI.dll
    Deleting stamp file at Library/ScriptAssemblies/BuiltinAssemblies.stamp
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEngine.TestRunner.dll in 1,015034 seconds
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEditor.TestRunner.dll
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEngine.UI.dll in 1,109642 seconds
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEditor.TestRunner.dll in 0,411692 seconds
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEditor.UI.dll
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEditor.UI.dll in 0,367663 seconds
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.VSCode.Editor.dll
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.VisualStudio.Editor.dll
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.Timeline.dll
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.TextMeshPro.dll
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.CollabProxy.Editor.dll
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.Rider.Editor.dll
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.VSCode.Editor.dll in 0,493996 seconds
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.VisualStudio.Editor.dll in 0,588569 seconds
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.Timeline.dll in 0,684168 seconds
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.Timeline.Editor.dll
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.CollabProxy.Editor.dll in 0,761137 seconds
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.Rider.Editor.dll in 0,796168 seconds
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.TextMeshPro.dll in 0,975372 seconds
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.TextMeshPro.Editor.dll
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.TextMeshPro.Editor.dll in 0,545869 seconds
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.Timeline.Editor.dll in 0,90758 seconds
    - Finished script compilation in 3,759754 seconds
    AssetDatabase: script compilation time: 4.008016s
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.20 ms, found 0 plugins.
    - Completed reload, in 1.087 seconds
    Loading style catalogs (8)
    StyleSheets/Extensions/base/common.uss
    UIPackageResources/StyleSheets/Default/Variables/Public/common.uss
    StyleSheets/Northstar/common.uss
    StyleSheets/Extensions/fonts/inter.uss
    StyleSheets/Extensions/base/light.uss
    UIPackageResources/StyleSheets/Default/Northstar/Palette/light.uss
    Packages/com.unity.timeline/Editor/StyleSheets/Extensions/common.uss
    Packages/com.unity.timeline/Editor/StyleSheets/Extensions/light.uss
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.13 ms, found 0 plugins.
    RefreshInfo: InitialScriptRefreshV2(NoUpdateAssetOptions) scanfilter: ... 1 filters
    RefreshProfiler: Total: 13101.116ms
    InvokeBeforeRefreshCallbacks: 0.288ms
    ApplyChangesToAssetFolders: 0.059ms
    Scan: 251.855ms
    OnSourceAssetsModified: 10.867ms
    InitializeImportedAssetsSnapshot: 0.096ms
    GetAllGuidsForCategorization: 0.103ms
    CategorizeAssets: 37.855ms
    ImportAndPostprocessOutOfDateAssets: 12203.381ms (7656.380ms without children)
    ImportManagerImport: 83.637ms (1.231ms without children)
    ImportInProcess: 82.388ms
    UpdateCategorizedAssets: 0.018ms
    CompileScripts: 4108.235ms
    PostProcessAllAssets: 351.042ms
    ReloadImportedAssets: 0.000ms
    EnsureUptoDateAssetsAreRegisteredWithGuidPM: 0.097ms
    InitializingProgressBar: 0.029ms
    PostProcessAllAssetNotificationsAddChangedAssets: 0.141ms
    RestoreLoadedAssetsState: 0.127ms
    UpdateImportedAssetsSnapshot: 3.693ms
    ReloadSourceAssets: 0.136ms
    UnloadImportedAssets: 0.001ms
    Hotreload: 1.238ms
    FixTempGuids: 0.003ms
    GatherAllCurrentPrimaryArtifactRevisions: 0.000ms
    UnloadStreamsBegin: 0.147ms
    LoadedImportedAssetsSnapshotReleaseGCHandles: 0.219ms
    GetLoadedSourceAssetsSnapshot: 0.536ms
    PersistCurrentRevisions: 0.336ms
    UnloadStreamsEnd: 6.540ms
    GenerateScriptTypeHashes: 0.356ms
    Untracked: 587.455ms
    Application.AssetDatabase Initial Script Refresh End
    Application.AssetDatabase.Refresh Start
    Start importing ProjectSettings/ProjectSettings.asset using Guid(00000000000000004000000000000000) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '81cfd404c5ceddcca612ce25f59f5585') in 0.011837 seconds
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.16 ms, found 0 plugins.
    Refresh completed in 0.066227 seconds.
    RefreshInfo: RefreshV2(ForceSynchronousImport) scanfilter:
    RefreshProfiler: Total: 66.211ms
    Application.AssetDatabase.Refresh End
    RefreshInfo: StopAssetImportingV2(ForceSynchronousImport) scanfilter:
    RefreshProfiler: Total: 9.631ms
    Refresh completed in 0.028636 seconds.
    RefreshInfo: RefreshV2(NoUpdateAssetOptions) scanfilter:
    RefreshProfiler: Total: 28.593ms
    Launched and connected shader compiler UnityShaderCompiler.exe after 0.05 seconds
    Initializing Unity extensions:
    Opening scene 'Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity'
    Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    ProgressiveSceneManager::Cancel()
    Loaded scene 'Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity'
    Deserialize: 0.620 ms
    Integration: 5.120 ms
    Integration of assets: 0.005 ms
    Thread Wait Time: 34.272 ms
    Total Operation Time: 40.017 ms
    System memory in use before: 77.1 MB.
    System memory in use after: 76.1 MB.

Unloading 1432 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 1606.
    Total: 4.075000 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.262800 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.058900 ms MarkObjects: 2.497900 ms DeleteObjects: 1.254100 ms)

[MODES] ModeService[none].Initialize
    [MODES] ModeService[none].LoadModes
    [MODES] Loading mode Default (0) for mode-current-id-Bolt Only
    [LAYOUT] About to load Library/CurrentLayout-default.dwlt, keepMainWindow=False
    <RI> Initialized touch support.

[MODES] ModeService[default].InitializeCurrentMode
    [MODES] ModeService[default].UpdateModeMenus
    IsTimeToCheckForNewEditor: Update time 1626285390 current 1626283519
    <RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

D3D11 device created for Microsoft Media Foundation video decoding.
    [Project] Loading completed in 132.342 seconds ( ** New project created with template 'C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\ProjectTemplates\com.unity.template.3d-5.0.4.tgz' ** )
    Project init time: 0.361 seconds
    Template init time: 0.000 seconds
    Package Manager init time: 0.000 seconds
    Asset Database init time: 0.000 seconds
    Global illumination init time: 0.000 seconds
    Assemblies load time: 0.000 seconds
    Unity extensions init time: 0.001 seconds
    Asset Database refresh time: 0.000 seconds
    Scene opening time: 0.630 seconds
    Refresh completed in 0.046254 seconds.
    RefreshProfiler: Total: 46.230ms
    Created GICache directory at C:/Users/Master/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/Caches/GiCache. Took: 0.039s, timestamps: [133.989 - 134.028]
    gi::BakeBackendSwitch: switching bake backend from 3 to 1.
    [00:00:02] Enlighten: Builtin Sky manager started.
    Setting up 8 worker threads for Enlighten.
    Thread -> id: 33b0 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 38f4 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 2a38 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 36f8 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 2504 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 2480 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 3a00 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 2edc -> priority: 1
    TrimDiskCacheJob: Current cache size 1mb
    [00:00:02] Enlighten: Finished 1 Bake Ambient Probe job (0.00s execute, 0.00s integrate, 0.24s wallclock)
    UPID request failed, Reason: The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found (404).
    Unknown Unity Connect error (400). Please contact support at support@unity.com while processing request "https://core.hub-proxy.unity3d.com/api/orgs/undefined/projects", HTTP error code 404
    .Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    System memory in use before: 126.7 MB.
    System memory in use after: 126.5 MB.

Unloading 37 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2500.
    Total: 82.595200 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.290900 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.043300 ms MarkObjects: 82.013400 ms DeleteObjects: 0.245500 ms)

Reloading assemblies for play mode.
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.44 ms, found 0 plugins.
    - Completed reload, in 1.623 seconds
    Loaded scene 'Temp/__Backupscenes/0.backup'
    Deserialize: 0.711 ms
    Integration: 19.797 ms
    Integration of assets: 0.001 ms
    Thread Wait Time: 17.763 ms
    Total Operation Time: 38.271 ms
    [MODES] ModeService[default].RefreshMenus
    Unloading 54 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    Deserialize: 0.547 ms
    Integration: 8.938 ms
    Thread Wait Time: 17.233 ms
    Total Operation Time: 26.719 ms
    System memory in use before: 118.4 MB.
    System memory in use after: 118.5 MB.

Unloading 56 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2491.
    Total: 17.825200 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.237600 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.034600 ms MarkObjects: 17.434700 ms DeleteObjects: 0.116700 ms)

Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.44 ms, found 0 plugins.
    - Completed reload, in 1.768 seconds
    Deserialize: 0.748 ms
    Integration: 18.817 ms
    Thread Wait Time: 17.473 ms
    Total Operation Time: 37.040 ms
    Unloading 54 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    Deserialize: 0.509 ms
    Integration: 8.532 ms
    Thread Wait Time: 17.637 ms
    Total Operation Time: 26.678 ms
    System memory in use before: 118.5 MB.
    System memory in use after: 118.6 MB.

Unloading 55 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 2491.
    Total: 17.806500 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.231200 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.031400 ms MarkObjects: 17.437900 ms DeleteObjects: 0.105000 ms)

Start importing Assets/Ludiq using Guid(1f1c25471478ca44a9cb263d6a501f6a) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '3d71f41859a0ab5bf1e6aae1b58615d9') in 0.003876 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Flow using Guid(02ef1ae5dc81948409a610520e084c0f) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '19dffa0eb7d5cd4196d7e0456bbfc90d') in 0.000374 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt using Guid(f3580c3687e6cb64bb902d67ff99752f) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '2a3bab4ebf606a098a2f0f29e779d22d') in 0.000335 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Graphs using Guid(a48e50dcff815c44dac18bac13b839e6) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '360b87146c5dc9d5e36152fa265e37e1') in 0.000330 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies using Guid(8b176de9d8f00ea45b621fe7a164f7d6) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'bb07f83fc4b6d95c0c42d13b4f56d0e6') in 0.000329 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq using Guid(6dfa03dab547dc141b80733c30498f71) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '0bf4fd68fbf2fd9e54d6a1abeeefa80e') in 0.000329 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core using Guid(be244c5c94af5cb488b6c9894281bc8a) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '844a43fd9f1967ecba373b41b69d86d4') in 0.000327 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Core using Guid(1fb198b0456f48c40becc036621675fe) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '0dcac7f8678a67215e736f21b756359e') in 0.000323 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.State using Guid(2f90a55eb25c6814f9bb538ac33d1fdf) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '3fd4bb7f7483a153c5326f3388734cc6') in 0.000328 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation using Guid(204f7da69e7aaa34ba4afe09d54b812b) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'e3bb24453cb9a9db5c002cc140347e22') in 0.000331 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Core/IconMap using Guid(30f3cdb3799cd9641875ab7933aedb76) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'faecc954a3c6657ab52167a6bce1c388') in 0.000331 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Flow/IconMap using Guid(02926ac7b6a09904190c61de939428ab) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '04b186f6332235e5a2736f7bcea34831') in 0.000331 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.State/IconMap using Guid(75689a19b78c01f4e80fee3517838ffd) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'a2289d3aba2af7c71e3ee27964d1fca9') in 0.000324 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation using Guid(1ad051b5259b30a45809c903bd932aa2) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'cfed696c3563bd9b3e49fc46696d02ea') in 0.000349 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/3. Flow Graphs using Guid(700a81f426a3463499283eb8216443a0) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'cf41f840275e4c58555caeea002ffa4d') in 0.000352 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/1. Introduction using Guid(3804c151c03f29547b6b564ccc05bde0) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '52fb54bcb76c4a5af3e96f338f07ee6b') in 0.000341 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/2. Basic Concepts using Guid(ea113381f369d2a4f92ed5735b7169a5) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'b6371fc06bd17bf914f432f085602a75') in 0.000335 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/4. State Graphs using Guid(4ba7c8c5b4689fb4d93c8858551bcbf0) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '868fed82e74f6308944f471f63f0044c') in 0.000333 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Flow.Runtime.dll using Guid(a040fb66244a7f54289914d98ea4ef7d) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'fb2c74da32c7656a117afa48c34882f4') in 0.194878 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/MiscUtil.dll using Guid(01ec0c59c7c2d7c43b030f26959ff028) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'a652271796bfcfb4424f481d2b538765') in 0.045130 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/sqlite3.dll using Guid(51eca72aa1c192e4a8cb63dad47e4a61) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'b1ea7ba33e6a259f1810a74c936cba54') in 0.014353 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Core.Editor.dll using Guid(7314928a14330c04fb980214791646e9) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '0c96924a4d77d8a8b420b6ecff8d3e37') in 0.082783 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.State.Editor.dll using Guid(25cf173c22a896d44ae550407b10ed98) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '20a38c514559e65ca45e09fd3ad62173') in 0.093401 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Antlr3.Runtime.dll using Guid(b52af2192b15fbd4b92024ceb51a01d2) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '49dfabbadc07fc93548da6e2bf926392') in 0.036519 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ionic.Zip.dll using Guid(b5eabab7cec430c4eab9bb6894e1cbaf) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'c863d69489a287eda54ab59bc3e026b1') in 0.047331 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Graphs.Editor.dll using Guid(e7591b9110e32ca45b2c5f1372169149) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '272f10c3087c47584b62953950330180') in 0.091647 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Core.Editor.dll using Guid(8878d90c345be1a43ab0c9a9898ad433) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '8acb5a0139c4c741fed1b411db12ef54') in 0.105144 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Core.Runtime.dll using Guid(c8d0ad23af520fe46aabe2b1fecf6462) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '0bd2c391db4be76370d465c1a9f1f574') in 0.072914 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Platforms.dll using Guid(8b3688ab0255c5c469445c6a67a6fc32) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '05a9edfe0d062b5735ec58b2831106d2') in 0.054655 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Flow.Editor.dll using Guid(6cb65bfc2ee1c854ca1382175f3aba91) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '5f2b1540e070443fca078b839385c736') in 0.084889 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.State.Runtime.dll using Guid(dcd2196c4e9166f499793f2007fcda35) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'b0fe365a85ad5b237669735d60caeca1') in 0.065819 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/YamlDotNet.dll using Guid(8df6993ec039b304abe80c61df108f14) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '6a92b8212529985e7cbdb870eabc7751') in 0.042725 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Core.Runtime.dll using Guid(1eea3bf15bb7ddb4582c462beee0ad13) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'b8cca78169660b7d467e56e0656e82a3') in 0.199770 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Graphs.Runtime.dll using Guid(efc4f8221b9f2e04998ad78e9b2b01b6) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'a73e7b62a678a031651db6d1f30562d5') in 0.063235 seconds
    [API Updater] Processing imported assemblies took 101 ms (11/11 assembly(ies)).
    Filename: C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\bin/mono.exe
    Arguments: C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Tools/ScriptUpdater/AssemblyUpdater.exe update -a Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Flow.Runtime.dll --output C:/Users/Master/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp567bda8a.tmp --api-version 2020.3.5f1 -s "C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed,+D:/Unity Projects/Bolt Only/Assets,+C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed" C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll
    Arguments: C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Tools/ScriptUpdater/AssemblyUpdater.exe update -a Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Core.Runtime.dll --output C:/Users/Master/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp6074927f.tmp --api-version 2020.3.5f1 -s "C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed,+D:/Unity Projects/Bolt Only/Assets,+C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed" C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll
    Arguments: C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Tools/ScriptUpdater/AssemblyUpdater.exe update -a Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Core.Editor.dll --output C:/Users/Master/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp124c4ae9.tmp --api-version 2020.3.5f1 -s "C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed,+D:/Unity Projects/Bolt Only/Assets,+C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed" C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEditor.dll
    Arguments: C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Tools/ScriptUpdater/AssemblyUpdater.exe update -a Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Core.Editor.dll --output C:/Users/Master/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp2d17740e.tmp --api-version 2020.3.5f1 -s "C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed,+D:/Unity Projects/Bolt Only/Assets,+C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed" C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEditor.dll C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll
    Arguments: C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Tools/ScriptUpdater/AssemblyUpdater.exe update -a Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.State.Editor.dll --output C:/Users/Master/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp148a6e46.tmp --api-version 2020.3.5f1 -s "C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed,+D:/Unity Projects/Bolt Only/Assets,+C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed" C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEditor.dll C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll
    Arguments: C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Tools/ScriptUpdater/AssemblyUpdater.exe update -a Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Flow.Editor.dll --output C:/Users/Master/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp54732853.tmp --api-version 2020.3.5f1 -s "C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed,+D:/Unity Projects/Bolt Only/Assets,+C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed" C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEditor.dll C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll
    Arguments: C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Tools/ScriptUpdater/AssemblyUpdater.exe update -a Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.State.Runtime.dll --output C:/Users/Master/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp45a9695a.tmp --api-version 2020.3.5f1 -s "C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed,+D:/Unity Projects/Bolt Only/Assets,+C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed" C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll
    Arguments: C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Tools/ScriptUpdater/AssemblyUpdater.exe update -a Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Core.Runtime.dll --output C:/Users/Master/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp227b87c9.tmp --api-version 2020.3.5f1 -s "C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed,+D:/Unity Projects/Bolt Only/Assets,+C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed" C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll
    Arguments: C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Tools/ScriptUpdater/AssemblyUpdater.exe update -a Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Graphs.Runtime.dll --output C:/Users/Master/AppData/Local/Temp/tmpd8a0556.tmp --api-version 2020.3.5f1 -s "C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed,+D:/Unity Projects/Bolt Only/Assets,+C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed" C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll
    Arguments: C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Tools/ScriptUpdater/AssemblyUpdater.exe update -a Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Graphs.Editor.dll --output C:/Users/Master/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp6964aac6.tmp --api-version 2020.3.5f1 -s "C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed,+D:/Unity Projects/Bolt Only/Assets,+C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed" C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEditor.dll
    Arguments: C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Tools/ScriptUpdater/AssemblyUpdater.exe update -a Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Platforms.dll --output C:/Users/Master/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp495b141.tmp --api-version 2020.3.5f1 -s "C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed,+D:/Unity Projects/Bolt Only/Assets,+C:\Unity\2020.3.5f1\Editor\Data\Managed" C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEditor.dll C:/Unity/2020.3.5f1/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll
    [API Updater] Update finished with success in 3764 ms (0/11 assembly(ies) updated).
    Assembly Updater Post Process Assets time: 3.870954s
    AssetDatabase: script compilation time: 0.053454s
    - Starting script compilation
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEngine.TestRunner.dll
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEngine.UI.dll
    Deleting stamp file at Library/ScriptAssemblies/BuiltinAssemblies.stamp
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEngine.TestRunner.dll in 0,47662 seconds
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEditor.TestRunner.dll
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEngine.UI.dll in 0,606785 seconds
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEditor.TestRunner.dll in 0,470869 seconds
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEditor.UI.dll
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEditor.UI.dll in 0,401057 seconds
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.VSCode.Editor.dll
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.VisualStudio.Editor.dll
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.Timeline.dll
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.TextMeshPro.dll
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.CollabProxy.Editor.dll
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.Rider.Editor.dll
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.VSCode.Editor.dll in 0,544665 seconds
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.VisualStudio.Editor.dll in 0,660299 seconds
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.Timeline.dll in 0,667229 seconds
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.Rider.Editor.dll in 0,654555 seconds
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.Timeline.Editor.dll
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.CollabProxy.Editor.dll in 0,791901 seconds
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.TextMeshPro.dll in 0,930874 seconds
    - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.TextMeshPro.Editor.dll
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.TextMeshPro.Editor.dll in 0,697216 seconds
    - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.Timeline.Editor.dll in 0,96821 seconds
    - Finished script compilation in 3,071378 seconds
    Reloading assemblies after forced synchronous recompile.
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.90 ms, found 1 plugins.
    - Completed reload, in 2.223 seconds
    Reloading assemblies failed.
    Start importing Assets/Bolt_1_4_15_Source.zip using Guid(e43a315665b0ebb44bf66d2fbd59fde4) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '47746026629cad31e90c68434f2a0fa7') in 0.021781 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Core.Runtime.defines using Guid(20c8896190755e642b0dadcd527ad710) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'dceb287f4adf8b1746776232f5d23c81') in 0.003366 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.State.Editor.dll.mdb using Guid(e052aa080449d6c4f9ebea60a1fc95a6) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '672e8513b3c0937ae625452ed8132e4b') in 0.002497 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Core.Editor.defines using Guid(11105c67dce13d44a922884a0c7ef289) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '221cac8e71ed00f7f86ccc1fc05a4e65') in 0.000405 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Core.Runtime.defines using Guid(118875e1a5965d5448528112e80619c3) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'fd580db2f941b91f8fd1e54aebe3a985') in 0.000352 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Core.Editor.dll.mdb using Guid(7133d2960cd55724fbf0d6bb3bda4937) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '897fa588c84ada59d229bbb120ec9428') in 0.000346 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Graphs.Editor.pdb using Guid(b104686b9861ddc4290750570f589b86) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'bf935920d422cf4efd31b30390d3a9b0') in 0.001967 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Core.Editor.pdb using Guid(c112194e85d019d48bf07712991957d6) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '1f918d4e43dffbadc8f70b9b124c7487') in 0.000377 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Graphs/Ludiq.Graphs.root using Guid(f2faa26c8ba9eaa47b7e7e2dcffd70bc) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '8251b043481ed777fa1ac916dcc1f44d') in 0.001345 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Graphs.Runtime.dll.mdb using Guid(0388972a8dd338d43b9e93e5ce3e0fbf) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '55851ea9adabcf8d7f4f9876088b12c8') in 0.000364 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/MiscUtil.defines using Guid(63e5f4ea612ef0d45ac235baa0bebdf7) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'd71a1858fabbb489e390b1deee4b54fc') in 0.000351 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Bolt.root using Guid(c3dcc2c04301f1f418f8e02b0289a190) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '679c0d4ef75c84490a9838a0a88c718e') in 0.000349 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Core.Runtime.pdb using Guid(d37de682da6637942a41545278bdd00b) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '3764eafccd167154057599b6e1197677') in 0.000349 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Flow.Runtime.defines using Guid(64f1db35e1494c849b976fb13152539b) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'a8a6e9139bf5ca8290f3f31b0642bfe0') in 0.000352 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Platforms.pdb using Guid(653de77f28eb46e47b5edeca742e36c5) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '267c8c113ef20e476a02e95ab9d31f37') in 0.000373 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Flow.Editor.defines using Guid(95012c1c18a4afa4b957953649b9a12d) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '9adf18f8921ca95e3c549187fbe73e23') in 0.000358 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Core.Editor.defines using Guid(9593b3016c6022648aeb84cc112f00ec) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '86056cf10105cb7c04155702f024a57c') in 0.000356 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Core.Runtime.dll.mdb using Guid(e5ba79793a3f29443b26dd58707ffb50) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '1b9a7d183595331c9caa82e429becb33') in 0.000356 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Graphs.Editor.dll.mdb using Guid(f59d858c7e86f454894194abd7777600) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'abd9ffc4d2a7c3cf430c41c2b229279f') in 0.000346 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Antlr3.Runtime.defines using Guid(36a8ba9dd8001b34fa1f4262d190207d) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'b2551cc4b050a8ce7bbc373e851cdbc3') in 0.000347 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.State.Editor.pdb using Guid(a69715b865fd18c4b997ade0211fd192) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'ff3cc9ae8ee0f04ba5a9602305f2f4f1') in 0.000344 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Core.Editor.pdb using Guid(1877769d1407dd94d9bd1aaba48185e1) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'fbb093866613f1702e37074158c04b73') in 0.000348 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ionic.Zip.defines using Guid(18af6e3bc2da30e4180e3d2d8c22eabb) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '518a7cf6c9165151a127152afbf774cf') in 0.000335 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.State.Runtime.defines using Guid(78a9b8726118ee44dab74f985ac3f3df) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '128d1474b241b0705859add111e72c9e') in 0.000349 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Flow.Runtime.pdb using Guid(984074e536e3ef649ae9b207769140bd) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '9ce5449bd3888f3c38e030f36cb1fa28') in 0.000336 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.State.Editor.defines using Guid(b817cb2ff670f4b4d86beecb4205421c) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'c0b011c3972477de28ae5d754c140908') in 0.000340 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.State.Runtime.pdb using Guid(c8958c5920458e94daee1dba01580d9e) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '89d21b8a462360014072f9b19622b8f5') in 0.000340 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Core/Bolt.Core.root using Guid(e8938e3bd52a2a4408524fcb40fb8e86) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'bd1a7c13a775d930586d8d42d9dfc9d4') in 0.000368 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Flow.Editor.pdb using Guid(796c96040b804ea4591bbd834a47868e) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '703bc9209619cd088af1bef7e45ad885') in 0.000340 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Core.Runtime.pdb using Guid(4a2a98e401ffbbb4794f8a60f53c1a5c) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '01ca8f5028fae98bdb80082f19881c5c') in 0.000339 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Core.Runtime.dll.mdb using Guid(6a89cfd0e2b072a47bbc9a49e16c728b) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '3bc999cdfe4e27784db3b04c8c5f98b4') in 0.000342 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Graphs.Editor.defines using Guid(aa3eb311080f6234b8f67de6b9918163) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '71750afff5bcc96b6e5104821d779760') in 0.000338 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.State/Bolt.State.root using Guid(da55035f22114894a81fc40d0e27f2c8) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '74e730c86b088b3ffa6831d84ea72cee') in 0.000340 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Flow.Runtime.dll.mdb using Guid(0bd50cf1a8a81d444ad8174176156474) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'c27f9311cc5b1631c7926787a07b5100') in 0.000335 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Flow/Bolt.Flow.root using Guid(6b078dcb5e93bb44cb6796bc7754a00b) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '987d0d23e1530874c001fda66283cefb') in 0.000340 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Graphs.Runtime.pdb using Guid(dc3ef0dd723c4164891bf087264d4ff7) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '3edf245c7e1d5669db49a7a50c1fc05a') in 0.000335 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Flow.Editor.dll.mdb using Guid(ec2035288f240e149a226279a11b1bf8) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'd436e0008231bac48d1aca76724bb5a7') in 0.000367 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.State.Runtime.dll.mdb using Guid(6d4355e1e5fadd5468c8e6701166b612) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'f151c2cff56fdece7fedac1028bde495') in 0.000342 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq/Ludiq.root using Guid(6d831dfe2d1b9fb40acee6bdad1f2509) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'f53c2b821f774da48fae3537b634d4df') in 0.000349 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/Ludiq.Core.root using Guid(ed260283b43f64f49b8982ec3f6c7be2) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'da93452bcbb8265253395f032c789d31') in 0.000350 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Graphs.Runtime.defines using Guid(7e02d6a4f79fb924dbe2d0afc4dc89db) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '6fb2fa2d61073d1be61fc21429a62731') in 0.000346 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/YamlDotNet.defines using Guid(9ebb92a9c4361cc4698057e41d50d663) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '84c94703dd577003479362cc8b827e0c') in 0.000373 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Platforms.dll.mdb using Guid(ee1e9bc7ccfc1bb4f97b4667830eb7ab) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '83831de248b9ab857a6ac28f34f64627') in 0.000356 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Platforms.defines using Guid(1f2b92c76a37ee34d8b9e8f48e83705c) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'e73f83fde6caf3abd3390fd334030e22') in 0.000356 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Core.Editor.dll.mdb using Guid(9f6f7508c9e16a641b5ad801bc62eb42) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '6bdac82ff8fceb76b203e285ec463bdd') in 0.000349 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/1. Introduction/2. Configuration.pdf using Guid(1116762bbedeefc409e73222650f19df) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '97cdfdf3744815a853a0aca361af36c1') in 0.003526 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/1. Introduction/3. Windows & Shortcuts.pdf using Guid(b193a998775802f42ad10b2215f1e932) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '608f95d59578f6d0b48f1d73709ca800') in 0.000402 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/3. Flow Graphs/4. Super Units.pdf using Guid(329e6b17ed45bdb409906a5f377720b6) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'fb8b11125af62393fd286e920bbe568a') in 0.000355 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/2. Basic Concepts/4. Groups.pdf using Guid(92ca735cd9c0cb945a000ee472a4edc0) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '6dc102288b5ace416521a6fb9fbd7aae') in 0.000349 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/3. Flow Graphs/2. Connections & Relations.pdf using Guid(e292662dab0a2d04a85968d9bc27bd22) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '26ba0b5372c3e5c827da56d6ce0570ef') in 0.000351 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/1. Introduction/5. Documentation.pdf using Guid(b339f318416fcd34c9f899074b188306) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '1260e6fcfe75989048f0b232dbca3e7f') in 0.000341 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/2. Basic Concepts/3. Graphs, Machines & Macros.pdf using Guid(08f6dac59237ee44890aab9b9070fa69) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '0235ae17b89efdbdf87e49e8d11979f8') in 0.000351 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/3. Flow Graphs/1. Units & Ports.pdf using Guid(586a7bff2f300aa4fb2ae7e8bc895a32) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '641f9f4a3d1770d7cbb41a7810419a8b') in 0.000354 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/2. Basic Concepts/2. Variables.pdf using Guid(d8b716f19631bac43951babf6d630330) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '556b559e1a5bd5fa4f87676f7a2edf3c') in 0.000360 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/1. Introduction/4. Updates & Backups.pdf using Guid(097a62fa91d14584687b70f5a4cda400) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'd039bf9e38709d99d4893023041b2e66') in 0.000347 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/2. Basic Concepts/1. Types.pdf using Guid(f9f98d381b677f64db238f8d0706175f) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '78ff40940a4e9cb014517751a537e08c') in 0.000343 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/1. Introduction/1. Installation.pdf using Guid(f95ff2f20718b7846a0e432267660636) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'b6179908cf4a2d7cd0c0c95e950486cc') in 0.000346 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/4. State Graphs/1. Flow States & Super States.pdf using Guid(0a63b817943edbf4d8d484ada7d4eb7f) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '211dd9fa1ac2f08484cec818be0f47f8') in 0.000356 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/4. State Graphs/3. State Units.pdf using Guid(2cec1c176c535fe428bdd2a1daeae285) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'ffc5b926329f2d8740fef9f341065598') in 0.000350 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/4. State Graphs/2. Transitions.pdf using Guid(0f1400336600a11408c348181ca0e551) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'edbc41eac8571aced2a9fc902c75a435') in 0.000340 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/3. Flow Graphs/3. Predictive & Live Debugging.pdf using Guid(ff9165cfb397ea64f8e636b6e3d51014) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '48e003d52132305ca1b1d9aee43aed44') in 0.000345 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Core/IconMap/Bolt.GlobalMessageListener.png using Guid(0129cf6bb23df2f41824eda97d16ee6e) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'a19b80d84088b26b3c57759cd1a639f4') in 0.018629 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Core/IconMap/Bolt.AnimatorMessageListener.png using Guid(21763ada12b1de54a9de03382ecdf3fe) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'bb0a6c1b6d50f50d71f2fee318ea215d') in 0.014437 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Core/IconMap/Bolt.UnityMessageListener.png using Guid(310bebb331cf47f42b7f0b57b1f5bfcf) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '9f6a9e4bb9184a7bbe41a0620d414d28') in 0.014975 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.State/IconMap/Bolt.StateMacro.png using Guid(b28af3520c9f270429f383116bd0d368) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '96c9cc7a90e5bd2be3d54a35f0a32b15') in 0.017632 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Flow/IconMap/Bolt.FlowMacro.png using Guid(b33b72199830c924da117a3cf9f3b69e) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'b6dec7b6f34c8cec172c368a2a849784') in 0.039570 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Core/IconMap/Bolt.VariablesSaver.png using Guid(c49720c31a0991d48aa5d1fcf9d6d1a6) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '80e411feb2a9538a7d810013782b6909') in 0.015112 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Core/IconMap/Bolt.Variables.png using Guid(f4241d97facf9bf4881222c2789a4c14) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'e6a727e7df7182abec83c0c44f193d26') in 0.014698 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Core/IconMap/Bolt.SceneVariables.png using Guid(85b733ff25d1eee479a6d510562bd0b2) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '153a2359ec1559e7194b7865c95f7e16') in 0.013831 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.State/IconMap/Bolt.StateMachine.png using Guid(78beaf4c6e26bf745b5bc7dfe5d007be) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '8dc7ed758f597cbf215d898ffc6f6bd2') in 0.013594 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Core/IconMap/Bolt.VariablesAsset.png using Guid(7e1f811eb716b3844aad1127122172ed) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '223f1c3d3e1fcf99f88b65a40efd1e6c') in 0.014825 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Flow/IconMap/Bolt.FlowMachine.png using Guid(fe5b77214c748b64ba5033f2af1b4c34) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'b4e10f5c92100f872d3ea7e86723afb3') in 0.013466 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Web.Extensions.Design.xml using Guid(10b3a8b0d5998f44ab51c17186faae90) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '5d6e5746a280631d847919e144bcf9d4') in 0.009383 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/Microsoft.Build.Engine.xml using Guid(10f89472b305369488c83525cea09397) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'b5850e31762b208de4b536da90758e29') in 0.010038 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.State.Runtime.xml using Guid(103e8a3760a583d4e942dca7d399b78c) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'e44525e54fdc04a58d0bba0c1b7ce247') in 0.008513 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/Documentation/0. READ ME FIRST.txt using Guid(3048cda6f528a32428ad30beaed9139c) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'd81f78135c42051f82b666b6586eaeb2') in 0.008891 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Data.xml using Guid(7080bf7ab73baa14d8b10e5126f57b01) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'c550cd5d60c4ee90ee64a47f43708d60') in 0.036007 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/mscorlib.xml using Guid(b02f08d71cd189444abf53d17220d58d) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'af05f185ae7922707b0aebb14a5b302f') in 0.106843 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Security.xml using Guid(d00757aabc110ef468807f44be1e2df9) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '7568b4c311c65209e35adaf66d64a25e') in 0.014572 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/Microsoft.Build.Framework.xml using Guid(e0083aab3d12ca841bbd9eb281798420) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'f90c8f225bae2c6b2c5ba7864b40b8d0') in 0.009581 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/MiscUtil.xml using Guid(01f30e3c87549484f84930df0bdf47d2) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '21845558a5bb240f4f937fe25a404b27') in 0.013985 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Core.xml using Guid(11c6b5e8960073640aa7f517393abb46) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '25be3f709dc0ab9ef966d81c709f25b5') in 0.020515 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Graphs.Editor.xml using Guid(41653c0676e04ad448410d52e5cb53c0) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '6d6d794557cfae071d9c2608d87fe150') in 0.007517 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Web.Routing.xml using Guid(515e8a950f3e32a449d93fef9adbd526) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '9fe1c3abf9e87cfb479fcabe0fe6adb3') in 0.008599 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.DirectoryServices.xml using Guid(518f9f57fe921d8449a3db0957ba6895) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '7415633d1e349d28553fe2f1793ae09e') in 0.018250 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Configuration.Install.xml using Guid(61c57a47aec3a1642a2484d4bdd40916) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '0eef31015ec218c72ce3de1fb917c164') in 0.009062 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Data.Entity.Design.xml using Guid(520f389163e53da42aa0686a251118cd) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '300df45f5e44eff8ec47321347c5f72b') in 0.010456 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.ServiceModel.Web.xml using Guid(62a554e5fa631bf47a982fb310f3baab) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '3dbb5f2bb9df5a42f4b9e3f567a8d5ad') in 0.013681 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Core.Editor.xml using Guid(d283f225438621744bcd149eda4f3a46) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '1d0150f68b191ec28eecc00e4f4b0337') in 0.010723 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Web.Entity.Design.xml using Guid(1338000c8c7b5474bb43f306f2fc6597) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '23e1906cd81102fdf7511080038328d0') in 0.008688 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Graphs.Runtime.xml using Guid(449cfd1a8b1bbf04fb61b95954a202f2) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '429378534f4ed742dcffff505702e494') in 0.007489 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Printing.xml using Guid(15e1ff06ffe1666438845738979cd832) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'b434ac05771dc1b0d2ba534a441cab54') in 0.011538 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Management.Instrumentation.xml using Guid(35a9ed99c32180c468666651b857d8ed) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '50cb023327bf0916a596601726eb753f') in 0.008094 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.State.Editor.xml using Guid(35eef41da5ce20c4daf2372aa8813a8a) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'e854e612c3af2d3caacc0106fd8c9a20') in 0.008325 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Data.Services.Client.xml using Guid(4593fea58b7a6da498ef8a4cc0104b1d) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '7a5633b5003ae8a44108a0f73ed1f3da') in 0.009725 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Data.Services.Design.xml using Guid(55e0bd5c97d682d469a046a89cafc769) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'acf5076b8866f9de288c872521fadbc5') in 0.008766 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Runtime.Remoting.xml using Guid(a58a38079ae05464aa352099930f5a90) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'b61d1f310aa3f1e9f821fe546b795e6b') in 0.010065 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Xml.Linq.xml using Guid(169fba52aac893941b8c47a26779d188) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '13c38f5a8bc237417c2e255016914cf9') in 0.010496 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/Microsoft.Build.Utilities.v3.5.xml using Guid(26c33d5594124f545b157d401ea9fb4d) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'a231c9294c0ce7a9d1b9c9a1d25f404e') in 0.009454 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/Microsoft.Build.Conversion.v3.5.xml using Guid(56928e6200baba7419f5b2e10d958ceb) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'd11cc2c779937967db913fd148675e6b') in 0.008419 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Management.xml using Guid(76a0e1ec7ea95204f8afb10cc7b6cdab) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '29ed924d18cd09996731283077858cbb') in 0.012736 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Configuration.xml using Guid(a621bc123be9fb84ab2ff0fc3b387853) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '79e77a798ee215257f048b60d2326457') in 0.013140 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Flow.Editor.xml using Guid(f657819f9608b92438169bf7102642fd) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'b1e76bbbf2509276c6e5b3b949ac0c00') in 0.009154 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Messaging.xml using Guid(5742d193d89156f4595c712d210f61cd) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '48d8d65520cce93473cb0cd5b7487a27') in 0.013429 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.AddIn.xml using Guid(77d75284071bac94cb1a9c270273029a) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '50e4fa77045d4ecc09cb7df728e3696e') in 0.008879 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ionic.Zip.xml using Guid(c7b155f7d186aa14fb9da4c43fd23f04) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'f45e1b7f40c47d7545a25b00cc64275d') in 0.018286 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Data.Linq.xml using Guid(c7c636cff28c5544794d7afa5144a3ea) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '7eb095b2781ab7f5c0daea78bc8fb881') in 0.009952 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Core.Editor.xml using Guid(18a1c6a98c8c84a4491f0efee539b597) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '5383a9d67b7c95b1687302b04c6a328c') in 0.009200 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Web.DynamicData.Design.xml using Guid(284ff7c7f10d2824494695a496a364e0) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '1e081dae5256d0d4279e8c75fc3345f2') in 0.013344 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Web.Extensions.xml using Guid(a8586f2c00f774743abc4fa981168879) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '28526f88dd7e2d42a4eebc18cb523b79') in 0.017271 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Web.DynamicData.xml using Guid(d8188e1e2141b9c4f94cf2b37d4da688) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '562397e68a29f5bea4beb160cfdbea6f') in 0.009978 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.ServiceProcess.xml using Guid(19f4161a6d747b94a81595667e587336) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '13f8591836c6ba49acad2e818cf8cf58') in 0.009484 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Flow.Runtime.xml using Guid(290b22fe987397e4d82dfeae54719771) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '60712a293d836e0fcb3c1bc3a1c09330') in 0.009785 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/YamlDotNet.xml using Guid(b929b0d18790e494bab2d73630131cc0) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'bfc65178650d5a08ab291237c5c65399') in 0.011429 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.EnterpriseServices.xml using Guid(6aa2bf0af96c4a54db897f9b266a0d74) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '7e81c5974bca4ded8c0f31e06115551a') in 0.011979 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.IdentityModel.xml using Guid(aa927c1c5296a9d4c873ff70ba5ee58b) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'f8ea754c7b2cdb5c43a94d1da5f4586d') in 0.014538 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/Microsoft.VisualC.STLCLR.xml using Guid(aabc321d398b8cb479a7e7ee058a1032) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '0c4961d75d6d75190c75758dfcc53d1a') in 0.012864 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.ServiceModel.xml using Guid(6b56465f507914e4d93f5ac114970466) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '909b154c394b6dd8fbcbc948d684afd8') in 0.036326 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Deployment.xml using Guid(db16910b9b1fa764aaf730fac9c16085) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '8cf40288936af0081dfa2a6229dee9fe') in 0.008868 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Transactions.xml using Guid(eb9251973398bbb488fa8239ac0be5f9) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '3fa114b0c23b859e86d57a3714ac1a3b') in 0.009553 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Platforms.xml using Guid(fbeac1d51135a9249925814c848624fc) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '649e2e88943d0f9c8f7568c02180a91f') in 0.008145 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Windows.Forms.xml using Guid(3c6c422f459765b46bf7a4e40e9c00d3) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'ae762bdbb4d9982cdd15b874b68dc13b') in 0.081493 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Data.Services.xml using Guid(8c9a41de87a31a442910940d9419686f) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '466a3b7da173b38113fac0b2c3de663b') in 0.009790 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Data.DataSetExtensions.xml using Guid(dc3c5cb8537d7374cbe60b4ef592a953) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'ebe7b4b6ca1e661cfc1447d0dce15358') in 0.008536 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Bolt.Core.Runtime.xml using Guid(0d42d77cbe33aa3409a57f22de6a5e8c) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'b8f46f18fd72eba8cf2ddf2f1c32d486') in 0.008096 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Runtime.Serialization.xml using Guid(7d124344acaf9e74ca1a9343337f459b) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '43e6c422830e8ec68456ec1eef4085e2') in 0.011893 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Web.Services.xml using Guid(bd091a2392353b34f891823635e31e63) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '081b4caa9a4e161a789865cb0a29f537') in 0.015913 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.WorkflowServices.xml using Guid(cd5c667df37619541b2a6ad42e3e7d39) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'ea46834afb93668bfd6bd317f8b2cf20') in 0.011047 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.AddIn.Contract.xml using Guid(ed34039e44b782f4fb89e32ccc19eafd) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'cee1e9dc2901ce69d6898d6dcd8d230d') in 0.010010 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Assemblies/Ludiq.Core.Runtime.xml using Guid(0e1f48b95dbc378438ecbbad839d4c35) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '5888dfcd5b7729f44f2c46684d16d58f') in 0.011633 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.DirectoryServices.AccountManagement.xml using Guid(6e90522369eead746a4975ade6c99464) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '53dd42c696465ae2f428edb1ffe89bbc') in 0.010435 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap.xml using Guid(8e6084392c1a2ca43a454728777a05be) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '716be3896beed65ef3b9110017ca6c6a') in 0.008489 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Data.Entity.xml using Guid(8e9a15e0ac5cafb4d8e25dec6404f400) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '8b22321a740036a6ac5fb28754f815c8') in 0.015826 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.xml using Guid(de2322d9f553e714fa26362043fddb7f) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'c4d89b89b7999618b5f2c2776615d9d8') in 0.013737 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Web.Abstractions.xml using Guid(de984cbb4e6b4ea45aaba10f7fb89b5a) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '164a48a0e2de9423b1307a99385473f5') in 0.015805 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Web.Entity.xml using Guid(eee5efe5a6d8cde4ba5b70a82c57c51b) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '175e2b1fa6466d096fb8e1420960b8fd') in 0.008179 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Drawing.xml using Guid(fe01003620cce3440875f86c0c28cf1c) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '6c11d394e528d96796ac3150767293ee') in 0.025170 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt/LICENSES.txt using Guid(fe1c00dcc5794f84082985626dd92d90) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'c2e3cfe90af54f49674bc5cc776a0bc7') in 0.010267 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Net.xml using Guid(1fe98c1841a6f694ebf4ea439799b35f) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'f6214e8d721c16e43a188a5c14ca9045') in 0.011490 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Data.SqlXml.xml using Guid(1f0a19dd6e2c27d4abcc37e9ef1e4fad) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '86ff841deae0786eeaeafd66f598ebb7') in 0.010114 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.xml using Guid(6f4663ef9fbdf6141ab12e8cca1ce8c7) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'ab7d61b4c4da7af7247a7248a8ecfffd') in 0.058778 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Windows.Presentation.xml using Guid(7f818a9345006a24fb9328a53a9cd953) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'b6ac335f98b7d671b49091b96844b575') in 0.008848 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/DotNetDocumentation/System.Xml.xml using Guid(df12b9d43ccb8ef4cb81410787379cd0) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'b928c831f2c63ba029fc499f33c20aa3') in 0.064926 seconds
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.30 ms, found 1 plugins.
    Refresh completed in 13.426702 seconds.
    RefreshProfiler: Total: 13426.683ms
    InvokeBeforeRefreshCallbacks: 0.266ms
    ApplyChangesToAssetFolders: 0.052ms
    Scan: 960.277ms
    OnSourceAssetsModified: 1.599ms
    InitializeImportedAssetsSnapshot: 1.879ms
    GetAllGuidsForCategorization: 0.159ms
    CategorizeAssets: 36.948ms
    ImportAndPostprocessOutOfDateAssets: 12412.497ms (2294.778ms without children)
    ImportManagerImport: 2919.532ms (7.013ms without children)
    ImportInProcess: 2911.757ms
    UpdateCategorizedAssets: 0.761ms
    CompileScripts: 7145.265ms
    PostProcessAllAssets: 46.848ms
    ReloadImportedAssets: 0.075ms
    EnsureUptoDateAssetsAreRegisteredWithGuidPM: 0.257ms
    InitializingProgressBar: 0.032ms
    PostProcessAllAssetNotificationsAddChangedAssets: 0.198ms
    OnDemandSchedulerStart: 0.138ms
    RestoreLoadedAssetsState: 0.611ms
    UpdateImportedAssetsSnapshot: 4.763ms
    ReloadSourceAssets: 0.445ms
    UnloadImportedAssets: 0.392ms
    Hotreload: 2.953ms
    FixTempGuids: 0.003ms
    GatherAllCurrentPrimaryArtifactRevisions: 0.051ms
    UnloadStreamsBegin: 0.068ms
    LoadedImportedAssetsSnapshotReleaseGCHandles: 0.260ms
    GetLoadedSourceAssetsSnapshot: 1.507ms
    PersistCurrentRevisions: 0.981ms
    UnloadStreamsEnd: 0.858ms
    GenerateScriptTypeHashes: 0.265ms
    Untracked: 5.486ms
    Refresh completed in 0.005790 seconds.
    RefreshProfiler: Total: 5.778ms
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/Generated using Guid(0325c27f099c25b448cbd17f082db51e) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '13c10e239d0a071df8d08cc411b5c05c') in 0.043206 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/Generated/ProjectSettings.asset using Guid(5c747a04da7dbe146928f98ad3ae5deb) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '1c918bda11ec8ef331680b2b94dc6f0d') in 0.007846 seconds
    RefreshInfo: StopAssetImportingV2(NoUpdateAssetOptions) scanfilter:
    RefreshProfiler: Total: 140.047ms
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Graphs/Generated using Guid(25b9e01a32c041940a3e2f031c222428) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'fb0eb8f43dec8ddfb065532bdb3fb422') in 0.034200 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Graphs/Generated/ProjectSettings.asset using Guid(6ca91fa04e0f9dd4c9d55e25ec152f23) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '689c2a2553bbda3b7ff6cebd81026f61') in 0.006612 seconds
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.29 ms, found 1 plugins.
    RefreshProfiler: Total: 124.520ms
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Core/Generated using Guid(e47e9cfbda2b0b5459203e3cb2f72e24) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '7cc54da4fc7459cb3507a961c85057b8') in 0.033998 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Core/Generated/ProjectSettings.asset using Guid(0a53b4b341d6b9e4eacef8c70f207ea8) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '417a0fea91ee4e08231645455344cf95') in 0.007033 seconds
    RefreshProfiler: Total: 136.549ms
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.State/Generated using Guid(10b0e1f22746ca14fb0eee883eec87f5) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '04ba3bf595bc500e02b2f9f2a894ac5d') in 0.045717 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.State/Generated/ProjectSettings.asset using Guid(4e27d03d286d19d4f9a53f5956abda78) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '8341b36d5b0bd31f31866f4265f7901a') in 0.006910 seconds
    RefreshProfiler: Total: 138.736ms
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Flow/Generated using Guid(2c41671b14872b0448b1fa127490f509) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '1bb17d398b5bc013e46c12b1a8babf3a') in 0.035976 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Flow/Generated/ProjectSettings.asset using Guid(4cc5023d992ae194289938a13238e721) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'ea050e8135cd440f205abf664aee1ec3') in 0.006656 seconds
    RefreshProfiler: Total: 136.523ms
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Core/Generated/Variables using Guid(22c66fff0ce4d474baea00071b628bc3) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '22ca4270d79d3363b4ee1ba615d93037') in 0.034865 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Core/Generated/Variables/Resources using Guid(f94da1f8d7aeef5408a513539a291c05) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '3121b364aeb80af8632380f0fc9ba547') in 0.039497 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Core/Generated/Variables/Resources/ApplicationVariables.asset using Guid(2d1ea57f81d3d30469955a66be14d88e) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '83e5b84f48c40b272031864cff16dbe1') in 0.006403 seconds
    RefreshProfiler: Total: 231.855ms
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/Generated/ProjectSettings.asset using Guid(5c747a04da7dbe146928f98ad3ae5deb) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '501741251d9814be24d7a717d2a8fa09') in 0.006327 seconds
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.31 ms, found 1 plugins.
    RefreshProfiler: Total: 21.424ms
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Core/Generated/Variables/Resources/SavedVariables.asset using Guid(5b41ef29d3e34e94c87f9eb1e3ec6c02) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '324dfd198ba986ec671a098b9cae7246') in 0.007061 seconds
    RefreshProfiler: Total: 25.282ms

Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Flow/Generated/UnitOptions.db using Guid(0ab06eef236839d41b687d0dbf01cdcb) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'e4105a72eca0058b72eb4ea9cae0a268') in 0.041294 seconds
    Refresh completed in 0.143288 seconds.
    RefreshProfiler: Total: 143.267ms
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Core/Generated/ProjectSettings.asset using Guid(0a53b4b341d6b9e4eacef8c70f207ea8) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '3bee0a6e3a328f676928688608f955da') in 0.007226 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Flow/Generated/ProjectSettings.asset using Guid(4cc5023d992ae194289938a13238e721) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '9e31e446a2d22096ccf47c550d08782b') in 0.006099 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Core/Generated/ProjectSettings.asset using Guid(5c747a04da7dbe146928f98ad3ae5deb) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'bcdefc72204e8f36ce9e8ad9b03fd7ce') in 0.006578 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Ludiq.Graphs/Generated/ProjectSettings.asset using Guid(6ca91fa04e0f9dd4c9d55e25ec152f23) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'c68c2b4cd1b6b2764157349cbd49cedb') in 0.006519 seconds
    Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.State/Generated/ProjectSettings.asset using Guid(4e27d03d286d19d4f9a53f5956abda78) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '9fbdd7e0dea93025f07f642de2c6aacc') in 0.007023 seconds
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.31 ms, found 1 plugins.
    RefreshProfiler: Total: 52.747ms

Start importing Assets/Ludiq/Bolt.Flow/Generated/UnitOptions.db using Guid(0ab06eef236839d41b687d0dbf01cdcb) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: '61561075db49eec87c65d5a68d5a78ff') in 0.000598 seconds
    Refresh completed in 0.036922 seconds.
    RefreshProfiler: Total: 36.892ms
    Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.32 ms, found 1 plugins.
    - Completed reload, in 2.682 seconds
    Deserialize: 0.781 ms
    Integration: 78.673 ms
    Thread Wait Time: 16.880 ms
    Total Operation Time: 96.334 ms
    Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    Deserialize: 0.513 ms
    Integration: 51.167 ms
    Thread Wait Time: 17.267 ms
    Total Operation Time: 68.948 ms
    System memory in use before: 159.9 MB.
    System memory in use after: 160.1 MB.

Unloading 312 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 3390.
    Total: 129.929200 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.308200 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.048700 ms MarkObjects: 129.333400 ms DeleteObjects: 0.236900 ms)

Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.87 ms, found 1 plugins.
    - Completed reload, in 3.240 seconds
    Deserialize: 0.524 ms
    Integration: 48.134 ms
    Thread Wait Time: 17.236 ms
    Total Operation Time: 65.895 ms
    Unloading 70 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    Deserialize: 0.562 ms
    Integration: 50.123 ms
    Integration of assets: 0.003 ms
    Thread Wait Time: 19.102 ms
    Total Operation Time: 69.790 ms
    System memory in use before: 162.4 MB.
    System memory in use after: 162.6 MB.

Unloading 71 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 3514.
    Total: 90.925100 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.307500 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.042300 ms MarkObjects: 90.391800 ms DeleteObjects: 0.181700 ms)

Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.86 ms, found 1 plugins.
    - Completed reload, in 3.462 seconds
    Deserialize: 0.591 ms
    Integration: 49.359 ms
    Thread Wait Time: 18.038 ms
    Total Operation Time: 67.989 ms
    Deserialize: 0.516 ms
    Integration: 50.660 ms
    Thread Wait Time: 19.109 ms
    Total Operation Time: 70.286 ms
    System memory in use before: 165.4 MB.
    System memory in use after: 165.6 MB.

Unloading 71 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 3638.
    Total: 91.070200 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.327600 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.046200 ms MarkObjects: 90.510200 ms DeleteObjects: 0.182200 ms)

Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.87 ms, found 1 plugins.
    - Completed reload, in 3.251 seconds
    Deserialize: 0.542 ms
    Integration: 73.920 ms
    Thread Wait Time: 18.846 ms
    Total Operation Time: 93.310 ms
    Deserialize: 0.518 ms
    Integration: 44.052 ms
    Integration of assets: 0.002 ms
    Thread Wait Time: 18.950 ms
    Total Operation Time: 63.521 ms
    System memory in use before: 168.3 MB.
    System memory in use after: 168.6 MB.

Unloading 71 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 3762.
    Total: 90.537100 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.328600 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.042700 ms MarkObjects: 89.990500 ms DeleteObjects: 0.173400 ms)
    Same thing as before, and if I continue entering/exiting Play Mode I get:
    Unloading 71 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 3886.
    Unloading 71 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 4010.
    Unloading 71 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 4134.

The issue is there. I still can't believe my eyes.
    Importing Bolt on an empty 2020.3.5f1 project creates this problem.

EDIT 1: So now I will try to import Bolt on an empty project with the latest 2020 version (2020.3.14f1) to see if this happens there too.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  7. MartinTilo

MartinTilo

Unity Technologies

Yeap so that's the managed wrapper object for the native Texture2D object. The 1 referer to this object could shed more light on what it is because it would be some C# reference. Hunting down the reference chain by clicking through these numbers is terrible UX but outside of using Heap Explorer which already has a Paths to Roots view (the Memory Profiler package one will get that too eventually, it'd just going through a long refactor and restructuring right now).

Your IDE should be able to help you search for these via e.g. a "Find References Of" (Shift + F12) search on new Texture2D() and friends. Changing the code that creates textures to give all of them a name is going to pay off going forward if other issues arise with these later or just to be able to better understand the memory usage.

Btw, allocation call-stacks reporting would be another way for unity to give you more context but that system isn't fully done yet, but something we want to ship eventually.

8. MaximeChaos

MaximeChaos

Like I said, I found from where the memory leak comes from! And it was not from me but an Unity Asset: Bolt.
    Crazy right?
    I posted it 40+ minutes ago on the thread but I get this message:
    "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."
    I think it's because I don't post very often on this forum..

Here is me quoting myself from 45 minutes ago:
    So now I imported Bolt on an empty project with the latest 2020 version (2020.3.14f1), and yes, it happens there too!

So now I'm questioning if my computer could be in any way at fault or if this does happen to everybody using Bolt on Unity 2020 version and I would be the first to see it (doesn't seem very probable). I'm going to submit a bug report to Unity now! Hoping everything can be fixed.

EDIT 1: Tried on another computer with Unity 2020.1, same thing happens.
    Well I filled and sent a bug report, it's still crazy that an error like this is still here after all this time with an asset so popular. I'm baffled.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    MartinTilo and Kurt-Dekker like this.
  9. MartinTilo

MartinTilo

Unity Technologies

Glad you found it and thank you very much for reporting it as a bug!
    Did you get an issue ID yet that you could share here so I can get the team a bit of a heads-up on it?

10. MartinTilo

MartinTilo

Unity Technologies

Well, it happens. It happened to the memory Profiler. Twice. And we really should have known better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. MaximeChaos

MaximeChaos

Case 1350616! :D
    I tried to explain the best way I could but I'm not a native English speaker so I hope I was clear (both here and in the Bug Report).

I'm just very happy that I found this! And I am also happy that all my code was good in the end haha. I should have tried my second method (reimporting the project file by file) before spending 6 hours checking all those scripts haha. But at least it's done now!

Thanks again for your help!

MartinTilo likes this.