Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Resolved] How to use arrow of MIXAMO animation ?

Discussion in 'Animation' started by giorgik63, Jan 25, 2019.

1. giorgik63

giorgik63

Hi everyone.
    I downloaded an animation from MIXAMO, in particular Erika Archer Bow with Arrow. I downloaded the Idle and launch the arrow animations.
    The arrow is on the ground. My question is: how do I set the use of the arrow launch animation, with the arrow that is taken from behind the back with the hand and then aligned with the bow and finally blow the arrow ?
    Can someone kindly help me solve the problem ?

Thank you so much.

2. giorgik63

giorgik63

I tried to use the layers too but nothing. Can you help me, I'm in a fixed point? There is no tutorial explaining how to start 2 animations at the same time when an event occurs?

3. giorgik63

giorgik63

I found the way: you have to work everything in Blender. It imports into Blender the first animated fbx (erika that stretches the arc: only movement of the body and not of the arc), then it imports the second file fbx (animated arc). Then the animations are combined synchronously, always in Blender. Once the complete animation is obtained, it is exported in fbx format for Unity (or you save the entire project done in Blender by putting it in the Assets folder of the Unity project, so any changes made in Blender will automatically return to Unity).

4. khushalkhan

khushalkhan

which arc animation? i downloaded erika all animations there is no arc stretch animation.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022