Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Resetting Collaborate Project

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Stephan-B, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Stephan-B

Stephan-B

Unity Technologies

How can I Reset / Wipe and re-upload a project on Collaborate?

2. holliebuckets

holliebuckets

Hi @Stephan-B
    Currently we don't have a way to delete everything off the Collaborate servers. What you can do is Archive the project. This will remove the project from active storage. To do so,
    -Navigate to https://developer.cloud.unity3d.com/projects
    -Select the project you wish to Archive.
    -Select the Settings tab.
    -Select the Archive my project for ALL Unity Services and follow the instructions.

You will be able to view/manage your Archived project from https://developer.cloud.unity3d.com/archived

I'll pass on the feature request to @quixotic (Collaborate PM). Thank you so much for using the beta! Please reach out again if you run into any further issues/questions/concerns. :)

3. Stephan-B

Stephan-B

Unity Technologies

Thanks for the clear instructions.

I was able to archive my previous version of the project and to upload a new one which I am now using full time given I have migrated my development of TextMesh Pro to Unity 5.4.

holliebuckets likes this.
  4. holliebuckets

holliebuckets

Oh WOW! That's awesome @Stephan-B! I'm really interested to see how your experience is so, please reach out again if you run into any issues! :)

unityunity