Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Reset to T pose

Discussion in 'Animation' started by local306, Apr 15, 2016.

1. local306

local306

While I was in the editor, I was sliding through some animation frames for my character. I've noticed that after doing so, my character remains in whatever pose they were in last when I start my game. This kind of breaks certain things like how my camera is setup and such.

Untitled-1.png

Is there a way to clear the current pose and return to the default T pose?

2. Viniterra

Viniterra

Hi, I had discovered a way:

Look for your default model in assets, and expand it. There must be a default T-pose animation. Drag it to the Animator Controller as a new state. Then open the Animations window, select the T-pose state, and then select a frame on it. You will see that the character returns to default T-pose. You can close the animation window and delete the T-pose state you had dragged into the Animator Controller.

eobet and Darkbibni like this.
  3. JotaRata

JotaRata

This is an old thread but if anyone is lost with this, I suggest to select all of your model bones, and reset their transforms to prefab, I think this may occur when you save while you are previewing an animation.