Search Unity

Research paper on EditorVR?

Discussion in 'EditorXR' started by Onebenarmy, Oct 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onebenarmy

Onebenarmy

As im writing my bachelors thesis on EditorVR right now, im wondering if there are any scientific papers on it to use for citations. Any publicly accessible research would be of great help, thank you.

2. amirebrahimi_unity

amirebrahimi_unity

I only know of one person who was performing research on the efficiency of whether VR was or was not used for development. I've reached out to this person to see what has come of the research.

Other than that I'm not aware of any other public research. Offhand, I've heard of different academic groups using EXR at some point or another, but not necessarily for research on EXR. If you do find any, then please let us know by posting here.

3. taskun56

taskun56

Good evening Onebenarmy.

I completed my Honours year at Edinburgh Napier University this past year. My project was a Usability study that investigated whether using EditorVR presented any change to the efficiency of 3D Scene Development.

If you would like I can provide my presentation poster and my dissertation. They are not published so if that is a requirement then I apologize.

If it would help please let me know and privately message the email you would like me to send it to.

Best of luck!

Jeremy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.