Search Unity

Research on Game Developers (CircleCI)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CircleCIResearch, Nov 3, 2022.

1. CircleCIResearch

CircleCIResearch

Apologies in advance if this isn't an appropriate place to post!

Hello! We are a group of UX researchers at CircleCI trying to better understand the unique challenges and needs of game developers. If you have a few minutes, we would appreciate it if you could take our survey.

You can submit your email at the end of the survey for a chance to enter a raffle to win a $150 e-gift card, but this is not necessary to participate. Results will be kept confidential and responses will only be shared internally within the UX Research team. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at research@circleci.com.

Thank you! Link to the survey is below.

Survey link: https://circleci.sjc1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6ApOwPOQFIonlT8

2. ippdev

ippdev

Put the questions here. I am not agreeing to anything like at the portal to your questionnaire for some ephemeral raffle prize. One of my problems as a developer is all this yikkety yak I run into about solutions, synergy and other vague marketing spiel when trying to evaluate some product. What unique challenges? Stuff like my cockatoo screams when I focus too hard on coding because she thinks I am in trouble and she wants to console me.. That kind of challenge? or what?

3. CircleCIResearch

CircleCIResearch

Thanks for the feedback, but because we're posting this in multiple forums and communities we need to keep all of the responses in one location to facilitate more efficient analysis once data collection is finished. Per your question around challenges, we're asking questions around tool stack, programming languages, and any larger issues game developers may face on their engineering teams. If you do not want to take the survey, you do not have to. This is not a survey to ask you to evaluate our product, but rather a general one to assess the kinds of tools that game developers are currently using in their stacks.