Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Requested refund for unspent Growth budget

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by magnoliagameco, Nov 1, 2022.

1. magnoliagameco

magnoliagameco

Hello,

I've opened a ticket with support requesting a refund of my advertising budget (unitysf-invoicing@unity3d.com). I have a ticket number. I posted a follow up after 14 days but have not received any update.

The ticket is assigned to someone but nobody is communicating about the refund.

Any ideas on what I can do to get my funds returned?

Thanks all!

2. magnoliagameco

magnoliagameco

Hi all,

To be clear, I'm not asking about a refund of any spent budget. I'm asking for a refund of the unspent, prepayment that Unity requires to be an advertiser.

Unity requires a $1,000 charge in order to spend any money. I've spent about $136 of that and would like the remaining $864 returned.

Thanks for any advice!

3. Unity-Boon

Unity-Boon

Unity Technologies

4. YiquanHuang

YiquanHuang

Have you get your refund yet? I meet the same problem, no email reply to me after 1 week with 2 tickets I created.

5. astttt

astttt

Unity said they have stealthily changed their terms and now Unity keeps all of your money and will not refund.

6. astttt

astttt

Hi Unity-Boon.

Please refund the deposit. I have sent emails, but those have been ignroed.

7. mrm83

mrm83

Hey, i am looking to run a campaign with Unity Ads. Seems like there are a lot of negative feedbacks with Unity UA. Could you please shed some light on why you arent using your remaining budget?

8. Support_scroogefrog

Support_scroogefrog

Hi Unity-Boon.

Please help us to refund the remaining budget ($1,073.93) from the Unity account 42agency (Organization Core ID 7972055152984)! We`re waiting for Unity reply for a month, but no one answers.

Our Account 42agency (Organization Core ID 7972055152984) got banned and we want to return the budget asap. Please help us with this problem.