Search Unity

Request to make this basic game as tutorial

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Unity-Student0, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Unity-Student0

Unity-Student0

I hope the Unity learn team will check this: This is a very basic game where built-in functionalities are used. Whilst this exist in youtube, I don't see the codes anywhere. I hope the learn team can create a tutorial from this.

- Momentum | My Second Game (Unity)

DiegoDePalacio likes this.
  2. Owen-Reynolds

Owen-Reynolds

Demo games are probably best as a typical example of a genre: top-down shooter, board game, tower defense, and so on. People reading them know exactly what the code is trying to accomplish, plus they're more likely to seek out "match-3 demo in unity". Is this game showing something common that people would want to know how to do? And is it doing more than already-existing examples?

3. Unity-Student0

Unity-Student0

I don't know. All I know is I'm searching for tutorials I consider basic enough so I can improve my skills. I would be happy if someone knows something.

GeorgeW_88 likes this.
  4. Unity-Student0

Unity-Student0

I wish to ask what skills you have. Are you writing Unity apps / games as a hobby or are you actually working as a programmer? Would you be kind enough to provide some personal information?