Search Unity

[REQUEST] Complete Guide To Services and Monetization

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by raiden, Jan 22, 2017.

1. raiden

raiden

Hi all,

I've been hashing this out for quite some time, and have studied bits and pieces on the web, but I'd like to know if anyone has, or know's of a complete guide to successfully adding monetization (Ads, Video Rewards, IAP's, etc.), and services (Google Play Game Services, etc). I'd be happy to purchase an eBook if one is available.

My goal is to have a clear understanding from start to finish, and most importantly, to successfully test multiple x's in order to ensure functionality work correctly.

Here are some additional request points I'd like to see:
    • Integrating combined ad plugins successfully (Admob + Amazon + Chartboost + Unity Ads, etc.)
    • Setup and testing combined ad plugins on all platforms
    • Integrating IAP's on multiple platforms (Android, iOS, Amazon)
    • Setup and testing an IAP multiple x's on all platforms
    • Integrating leaderboards, achievements, social, etc. on all platforms
    • Setup and testing leaderboards, achievements, social, etc. on all platforms
    • Do's and Don'ts
    • Required development kits and versions to be installed
    • Understanding and resolving Console errors due to plugin conflicts, missing libraries, improper files or folders, offering clean builds on any platform
    This is such a broad subject, so many things come in to play on the Android side, then you have another whole side on the iOS side, as well as Amazon.

I'm really curious if anyone has this nailed down 100%?

Please comment if you think this would be useful.

Thanks

-Raiden

2. Que

Que

Don't waste your money in eBook, goto Unity3D.com and training section.

And most assets comes with detailed procedures.

Cheers.

3. raiden

raiden

Thanks for the advice, along these lines of discussion, has anyone attempted using this command in Terminal (note Mac):

adb shell pm clear com.android.vending

to clear out IAP's for retesting? I am a little worried it wipes all my transaction data for all my games.

Thanks