Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Request] Adventure character asset

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cruising, Jul 11, 2015.

1. cruising

cruising

Hello!

I did not find any place on the forums for requsts, so i hope i can post it here?.

I request for some 30'- 40's adventure characters (think Indiana Jones, or similar), textured and with animations like walk run idle prone digging jump and some other usefull animations for a character like that, maybe different clothing for each charachter like hats, jackets, pants, shoes.

I would buy it right away if the price was right for the wallet!(can always save lol)
    If you feel up to the task and not sure what im asking for (theme, style of what so ever) PM me.

There is a asset on the store but i dont quite like the animations or that 5 of 11 characters are the same but different clothing.
    Heres the link to that asset so you know what kind of style im requesting.
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/10560

2. superwendel

superwendel

Why not reanimate the ones that you do like?

3. ImpossibleRobert

ImpossibleRobert

My recommendation: Mixamo Fuse & Props Animations Pack

4. cruising

cruising

I can nothing about animation or how to reanimate, make skins/clothes, thats why i did a request :)

And i know mixamo fuse is free and brobably realy limited of you dont pay? i know they are pretty money hungry for their animations.
    The Props Animation Pack seams to be a greate deal, but the problem is to rig and add animations to a character..thats out of my limits.