Search Unity

Report feature in the Funnel Analyzer tab

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by bababobi, Aug 25, 2018.

1. bababobi

bababobi

2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@bababobi

We do have a way to duplicate funnels without entering all of the information again and again, although it is a bit hidden. You can find it by clicking on the three dots to the right of the funnel name:
    duplicate-funnel.PNG

If you click Duplicate, you will enter the Create Funnel page with all of the previous steps filled in.

Also, if you are using Standard Events, you can use Funnel Templates to save even more time. If you click on the down-arrow next to the Create Funnel button, you can see the available templates.
    funnel-templates.PNG

For example, if you are using the level_start Standard Event and you have 15 levels, you can create easily create a funnel with all 15 steps:
    funnel-level-start.PNG

3. bababobi

bababobi

@ap-unity

Thanks for your answer!
    I realize that my question was not clear enough!
    I am not looking for an easier way to construct a funnel (even if any improvement there is welcome :D) but for an easier way to visualize the data once the funnel has been created.
    Let's say you want to visualize everyday the data of your funnel showing the completion plus the mean value of the 10 parameters of your base event plus maybe some combinations of segment filters on these parameters. This will make tens of lines to fill everyday in the Funnel Analyser tab.
    To make it easier the Data Explorer tab has the "save report" feature. You build your report template once and just select your template the next time you want to see the same information.
    So my question was : is a similar feature planned for the Funnel Analyzer tab ?

4. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

5. bababobi

bababobi