Search Unity

Report a Bug has given me three different errors- I can't report any bugs.

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Deleted User, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

After a game I was working on kept crashing after trying to quit the test runs, I finally attempted to report a bug. Thing is, each time I do it, I always get an error right after the progress bar is done. One of three different errors pop up, but the most recent and perpetual one said something about Connection failed. This happened once one day, and now it just keeps showing that error. Any clue what I should do?
    Thanks.

2. DiegoDePalacio

DiegoDePalacio

Unity Technologies

Hi @Pathojen,

In order to understand better your issue and be able to help we need a little bit more information.

Is the error appearing on the Unity Console or in a dialog box?

Could you share the entire error message that you're getting (maybe a screenshot)?

Thanks!

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

I just updated Unity. Now I keep getting this error. Curious, do I have to upgrade my graphics card?

Attached Files:

4. DiegoDePalacio

DiegoDePalacio

Unity Technologies

5. Deleted User

Deleted User

Sorry for the late response! I will check this out.

Curious, though. Is an AMD Radeon HD 7670 good enough to handle Unity 2020.1.3f?

6. DiegoDePalacio

DiegoDePalacio

Unity Technologies

Unfortunately, the answer to your question is not so simple.

Supporting Unity or any other application depends not only on the graphic card but also on the other hardware you have installed, on your OS, on your setup and even on which apps you're running and the available amount of memory and CPU usage on the moment when you want to run Unity.

The specific card that you mention was launched in 2012, so it should be good enough but as I mentioned before is not the only factor to take into account.

Hope that you found the solution for your issue by now.

Good luck!