We are having an issue where our game works fine in the UDP sandbox, but fails to return any IAP items after the game is repacked for Huawei. Upon inspecting the log output, we found that the repacked app does not call OnInitialized or OnInitializedFailed from the IInitListener interface after attempting to Initialize. Before repacking, calling StoreService.Initialize results in OnInitialized being called shortly after. After repacking, neither OnInitialized nor OnInitializedFailed are called - there's just no result returned from attempting to initialize. There isn't too much log output to provide, but here's what we see: Our IInitListener callbacks each do a Debug.Log, and in Sandbox, we get the success Debug.Log at this point. However, in the repacked build, we get neither the success or failure Debug.Log triggered. I thought this might be a minify/proguard, so I turned off minify entirely, but still got the same problem. I also updated UDP to the latest available version, but still got the same problem. What's perplexing is that the store and repack process both worked fine the last time we did this (probably a month or two ago), so it seems as though something has changed recently to result in this problem.