Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

RenderTexture doesn't display the camera feed

Discussion in 'Universal Render Pipeline' started by tomkhagessel, Jan 26, 2020.

1. tomkhagessel

tomkhagessel

I'm currently trying to display the camera feed on a 3d object with RenderTexture. I have tried putting it on an object by itself and also through a material, but both things don't seem to work. Also haven't found any solution for it online, and after following a few tutorials and it still not working I'm kinda lost here.

My unity version is: 2019 2.19f and I have LightweightRP installed.

2. alexispolak

alexispolak

I'm having the same problem with version 2019.3.0b6. The render texture seams to not be working with any Universal Render Pipeline shaders. Did you find any solution ?

3. Tim-C

Tim-C

Unity Technologies

I just tested this with the 19.3 official release and I can get render textures working properly

phil_lira likes this.
  4. _Eyesgood_

_Eyesgood_

Can you tell me how you are able to render a texture to the camera when there is no Render Texture option on the camera any more?

5. DanielThomas

DanielThomas

It has been moved to a rolldown menu, so you need to change the "output target" to 'Texture'.

unityunity