Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Render Streaming Problem grey screen

Discussion in 'Unity Render Streaming' started by janosch1337, Jul 29, 2021.

1. janosch1337

janosch1337

Hi,

i start your example "WebBrowserInput" and it is running.

i need a render streaming for my project where only one connected person can control a camera view. if a second person connects they can also control it - but sees the same as person 1. because i dont want more than one transcoding process.

now i tried to delete camera2, i went through all properties of the game objects and tried to remove camera2 everywhere. unfortunately i can't get the render streaming to work. unity console without error.

in chrome: Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Failed to execute 'addIceCandidate' on 'RTCPeerConnection': Error processing ICE candidate

and i only get a grey screen

what am i doing wrong?

2. three10

three10

Hi! I had the same problem. The web browser application for the 'WebBrowserInput' only works with 2 video streams. You have to change the javascript code of the WebApp as well to make it work.

3. kazuki_unity729

kazuki_unity729

Unity Technologies

I think the issue is caused by the restriction of the concurrent encoding session for NVIDIA GPU.
    See the column of the Max # of concurrent sessions below
    https://developer.nvidia.com/video-encode-and-decode-gpu-support-matrix-new#Encoder