Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

Bug Render over Native UI + Post Process

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by mokhabadi, Apr 18, 2021.

1. mokhabadi

mokhabadi

Hi! I'm working for a while on an app-like simulation game that is purely UI. my design goal was to have a transparent and glowing UI! so I needed two things: 1-Render over native UI 2-Post Processing Bloom.
    I started my project in 2019.4 LTS. unfortunately, 2019.4 has a bug that Render over native UI doesn't work. (i reported that bug). so recently that I got ready to complete the project I switched to 2020.3 LTS. after 2 days of hard work I finally made it work in 2020.

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif

if I disable Render over native UI, it works fine, and if I disable Bloom post-process, it works fine too, but with these enabled at the same time, the result is like above.
    what do you think? it's so beautiful? I can proudly launch it in the market? I should postpone my launch until the 2021 LTS launch? ;-)

2. luke-unity

luke-unity

Unity Technologies

If you are looking for help, I suggest that you repost this in the correct sub forum. This is the multiplayer forum so not the ideal place to discuss UI/Post Processing related issues.