Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Render issues

Discussion in '2019.2 Beta' started by Sibz9000, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Sibz9000

Sibz9000

Not sure is this is because of the alpha build or not, as this is a new project I started with the latest alpha build.

1) Theres a line the color of player material. It disappears if I move the camera away from the current angle and appears at some angles.
    purple line.PNG

2) My object which is at the cursor, doesn't always show when using transparent in the material:
    visibility probs.png
    When I moved cursor up the screen, the dark object which follows the cursor, disappeared.
    Object is still there in scene view of course.
    When and where it disappears changes depending on my rotation.
    Also I noticed it disappears in game view at a different time, probably due to the different camera view.

I have no clue what could be causing this. I am use the new ECS packages however these are plain old gameobjects.

Any help would be really really appreciated!

Here are relevant edit prefs:
    Camera Settings.PNG Camera
    Player Object.PNG Player Object (the purple capsule that causes a line to be drawn)
    DarkObject.PNG Dark object, this is rendered at cursor position on the plane (terrain placeholder).

2. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Could you please submit a bug report with the project and ideally a short video of the problem attached?

3. Sibz9000

Sibz9000

Yes I will do. I was hoping it wasn't a bug and just me doing something wrong :/