Search Unity

Rename/remove recorded animations from .playable asset

Discussion in 'Cinemachine' started by crdmrn, Sep 20, 2018.

1. crdmrn

crdmrn

While creating a cutscene with cinemachine, recorded animations get saved insisde the .playable asset; the problem is, I can't figure out how to rename them (for keeping track of the different clips) or remove them in case i don't need them anymore. Renaming/deleting them from the timeline doesn't seem to work :S
    Am I missing something?

Thank you and keep up the awesome work :D

Attached Files:

• aaa.PNG
      aaa.PNG
      File size:
      3.4 KB
      Views:
  2. seant_unity

seant_unity

Unity Technologies

If the track is not in clip mode, right click on the track and 'Convert To Clip Track'. Then you can click on the clip and rename it's animation clip.

upload_2018-9-20_12-40-18.png

After doing that you may need to Save Project to the change happen on disk.

You can also safely convert the clip back to non-clip mode afterwards.

3. crdmrn

crdmrn

Cool, Thank you! And what about removing unused tracks? They seem to stay there even after i remove them from the timeline :S

4. zozo36769

zozo36769

I downloaded the scene track asset but I want to use it differently. I made a motion capture suit and want to record animations through the movements i get from real life humans. I see that you added the scene track object script to the third person controller. I do not have a player controller. How can i integrate this to work with my project?

Clean Master Facebook Lite Mathway

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  5. namjack

namjack

It is very great and informative forum with lots of information. I am also using this feature of my website and it works for me. Thank you for this.

Gregoryl likes this.