Search Unity

Renaissance Pr agency legit??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GIRsMySpritAnimal, Sep 29, 2020.

1. GIRsMySpritAnimal

GIRsMySpritAnimal

hi I'm in talks with a company called renaissance pr agency in the uk but I can't find any helpful info on them.

Have any of you heard of them?

Is there some resource I can use to make sure they're legit before I work with them?

2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

If you can't find any helpful info on them, it doesn't sound like they are very good at PR. Probably not a good sign for a PR agency. That would be enough information for me to decide. Sorry I don't have anything specifically about them though.

3. GIRsMySpritAnimal

GIRsMySpritAnimal

Its ok. My issue is even ones people have recommended I cant find any info on unless they're a literal publisher.

4. Vryken

Vryken

If you're already in contact with them, maybe ask for their website link.
    If they don't have one, or the URL looks suspicious, I would cut ties then and there.

Joe-Censored likes this.
  5. angrypenguin

angrypenguin

I'd also ask who else they've worked with, and consider contacting some of their prior clients to see what it was like. Basically the same as checking out a game developer's portfolio and references.

It doesn't surprise me that the firms behind successful PR aren't immediately obvious, but they should be able to point to and demonstrate their work afterwards. Even if they're a new firm I would hope that they can point to projects that their principle members were a part of prior to starting their own business.

6. sxa

sxa

Have you looked at their website? There's a UK company of that name as the first hit on the google search I did, you can at least corroborate its the same folk. They claim they've worked for specific companies they name, you could try and confirm that.