Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Removing old builds and simluations

Discussion in 'Unity Game Simulation' started by GallatyDesigns, Sep 10, 2020.

1. GallatyDesigns

GallatyDesigns

As we're starting to ramp up the number of builds and simulations, the list in the simulation web interface is starting to get cluttered. I can't see a way to remove old builds and simulations. Am I missing something? I don't see a delete action for any of the builds or simulations in the list on the simulation web page.

2. ChristinaGuo

ChristinaGuo

Unity Technologies

Hi Damon- thank you for the feedback! Removing old builds and simulations is currently in our backlog. For your purposes, are you primarily interested in fully deleting them, removing their visibility, or sorting them by most recent results?

Best,
    Christina

3. GallatyDesigns

GallatyDesigns

I can already sort by most recent results, but even then, sometimes the simulation results we want to look at are mixed in with other simulation results that we want to ignore. Hiding, archiving, or deleting would be what we want, and I don't have a preference for any of those options, as long as it's easy to see a list of the simulations we want to keep looking at for our current analysis.

4. ChristinaGuo

ChristinaGuo

Unity Technologies

Ah, thanks for the feedback, Damon! Let me add it to our backlog and prioritize appropriately!