Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[Solved] Removing member and adding member back in collab

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by uneasygamestudios, Jan 19, 2019.

1. uneasygamestudios

uneasygamestudios

Hi,

I recently removed someone from my project in services but wanted to add him back. So I did and now he can't publish any uploads in collab anymore, it just says " start project" when he tries. I'm thinking the porject didn't link up on his end correctly? not sure. He reinstalled unity but still the same, I have him as manager on unity services and it does say he has access to the project which he does because hes been working in it but just cant publish anything nor can he update from me. Can someone help me out please, really appreciate it.

2. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

Hey @crackyourspeakers

I suspect what has happened, is that when your colleague was removed from the Project, they had opened this Project and unlinked it from your Organization in the Services Window. They can either:

Relink the Project within the Services Window (Services Window > Settings)

or

Download a fresh copy of the Project from the In The Cloud section of the Editor Splash Screen or Unity Hub.

Hope that helps! If you are still having issues, please log a support ticket via the Collaborate section of the Developer Dashboard, stating which Project and which team member is having issues and we will happily investigate.

3. uneasygamestudios

uneasygamestudios

Thank you yea he redowloaded the project and everything works now thank