Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question Removing ASIdentifierManager from xcode

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by gegagome, Dec 4, 2021.

1. gegagome

gegagome

Hi there

My 'made for kids' ios app has been rejected due to containing/exposing a library 'ASIdentifierManager' that apples doesnt like in this kids category.

Can you please let me know how to remove it from unity so I can submit it without rejections?

Thanks

2. unity_LucasLTN

unity_LucasLTN

Unity Technologies

3. gegagome

gegagome

Thanks @unity_LucasLTN
    I had already read and commented on that link map file. Unfortunately I am still getting rejected.
    Is there a possibility Unity adds an option to strip this from the xcode build? Or like a build script?

4. PavelLU

PavelLU

Unity Technologies

@gegagome can you please go through all check steps from Link Map file thread and share: commands executed and output.

5. robertas-unity

robertas-unity

QA Minion Unity Technologies

Additional question: does your project use any of Unity's services (Ads, Analytics, IAP) or any 3rd party plugins for ads or analytics?

6. gegagome

gegagome

@robertas-unity
    Yes I use Unity's IAP in my app. It is a freemium app with a parental gate.