Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

[Removed Support] Olander's Realistic Weather for Time of Day

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Olander, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Olander

Olander

@Sybaris

The lightning and ground fog....I will bet that the texture is not set properly. Let's find out when you return. If that is not it then perhaps I can install Unity 4 this weekend and help in the matter.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers
    O

2. marcatore

marcatore

Hi Olander,
    first of all thank you for your asset. It's beautiful and it's works fine (unity 5.1.3 at the moment).

I've some question, reading your first post and instructions didn't clear my doubts.
    1. Is it necessary any kind of database to make it works?
    2. If not, it's not clear why, going in Play mode (inside the unity editor) and set Humidity to a different value than the default, this Humidity parameter reset it self to the default after the end of the weather cycle. Is it the correct behaviour or there is something I'm missing?
    3. I can't find a weather setup to disappear the ground fog (I don't want to hide the ground fog at all, I'd like to have it when it's correct that it will be there)
    4. How can I control the fog colour? I know that in ToD I have the fog colour parameter but, using the same color you suggest with your provided setup image (a mid grey), I found it too much cyan-ish/ green-ish. Is there any other parameters should I use?

Thanks in advance for the reply and thanks again for your work

3. Olander

Olander

You are welcome. I am happy you are enjoying it.

You can use without a Database. Simply Set _GameData>gWeatherGameData>nWeatherPersistence = 0
    *Per the instructions you will still need to remove any ES2 references.

gWeatherMaster
    Tested this just now with nWeatherPersistence = 0 Play Mode started with Humidity at Minimum of 10.0% which it should because of no database (you would need to set this in your Awake or Start with no Database). I manually set it to 20.5% then after 10.0 seconds the fHumidtyPrevious was set to 20.5% as well. I incremented this to 25.0% then 35.5% each 10 second cycle and it changed just fine.

I went to _GroundFog and set bTestFog to True and the Ground Fog appeared and was light fog (100 Emission) I set nTestEmissionAmount to 500 and the Ground Fog became denser. Then to 1000 (Max) and the Ground Fog was nice and thick and tumbling. So it is working. You would do exactly the same for Ground Fog that will stick around always. Ground Fog happens in the Mornings and Evenings with the right range of humidity automatically. please see the Ground Fog Function gWeatherMaster>WeatherSetGroundFog
    *line 458 in gWeatherMaster for this example

Code (CSharp):
    1. //Set Ground Fog Density and Availability
    2. nFogDensity = WeatherSetFogGround(fHumidityPercent, fTemperatureC, nInColdFront, gTime.nHourCurrent, nFogGroundOverride, nFogDensityOverride,
    3.                                                                     fTemperatureMin, fTemperatureMax, fFogginessHumidityMin, fFogginessHumidityMax, fFogginessMin, fFogginessMax);
    Time of Day controls the color of the Unity Fog. gWeatherMaster helps control this density. If you are using your own solution or would like to control the color on your own I have an example line of code in gWeatherMaster line 455 showing how it is done. You would set up the Color32 color of your choice......see the following in gWeatherMaster

//Set Global Fog Rendering Color
    //c32WEATHER_FOG_CUR_RGBA = WeatherSetFogColor(fHumidityPercent,fTemperatureC,nTemperatureZone,nPrecipitationZone);

and

/// Set the Fog Color in the Scene based upon Climate and Temp
    /// This sets the Global Fog Color
    ///
    /// float fH = Current Humidity Percent
    /// float fT = Current Temperature Celsius
    /// int nTZ = Temperature Zone
    /// int nPZ = Precipitation Zone
    public static Color32 WeatherSetFogColor(float fH, float fT, int nTZ, int nPZ)

Cheers
    O

4. marcatore

marcatore

Thank you Olander!
    I'll try what you're suggesting

5. Belagar

Belagar

I came across your weather system and it looks pretty cool. I havew followed your instructions but when i used your system and press play i have no clouds....i hear rain for about 5-10 secs then its gone....ive tried setting the humidity up to get weather to happen and it does for about 10 secs the humidity drops right back down to 20... Any suggestions?

PS
    Using unity 5.1.2f personal

6. Olander

Olander

@Devaztation The only thing I can think of is that you are still trying to use the Database? The database is configured for EasySave 2. You should get reference errors if you do not have it installed. Since the you are in play mode you must have it then but it is not saving (default at 30secs).

Just tested it here (Unity 5.1.3f1). in _GameData check your WeatherGameData settings. if you are set to nWeatherType = 0 you are set to Static and it should start at 10 Humidity since that is the minimum. As long as you are in Play Mode the value you set will stick. If you are using EasySave2 database make sure nWeatherPersistence = 1

The rain noise prior to the first cycle of 10secs. This did not used to do this but it does happen now. It seems that the Audio is enabled at pressing play then after some number of seconds it decides to turn audio off. After this first start the rain seems to be working normally. I think I read somewhere that PlayOneShot may have something to do with it. Not certain though. I may change to Play instead. Will do that same thing.

Cheers
    O

7. Belagar

Belagar

so being in static my day/night cycle is stopped?

EDIT- ok night and day cycle working...how do i change the duration of the cycle i tried in ToD but its set to 30 mins somewhere else?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  8. Olander

Olander

In _GameData > gTime

You will see all the time settings.
    nPersistentTime = 1 (0 = No Persistency)
    nMPD = 30 <= Real Minutes Per 1 Game Day **This is fed into Time of Day Time as well as the time result.

//From gFunctions.cs Persistent Time Controller
    DayLengthInMinutes = gTime.fDayLengthMinutes;

sky.Cycle.Hour = gTime.fHourCurrent;
    sky.Cycle.Day = gTime.nDayCurrent;
    sky.Cycle.Month = gTime.nMonthCurrent;
    sky.Cycle.Year = gTime.nYearCurrent;

To use Time of Day time keeping instead of the Persistent Time (gTime) simply undo the steps above about editing Time of Day time.

Cheers
    O

9. marcatore

marcatore

I've read the parameters tooltips but I've 2 questions about 2 parameters.
    "N Current Season".
    The tooltips said me that it changes in automatic and it could change according to North or South hemisphere.
    But, why have I always the number 1 also if I change my ToD month parameter?
    Keep in mind that I use "Persistent time=0" in the SkyDome prefab component and in fact when I change the date in ToD skydome , the weather system respect this. But it seems that the season not.
    Where am I wrong?

"N Zone Number"
    The tooltip is not really clear for me.
    Are you saying me that I can have more WeatherMaster prefabs and I can assign them different ID to manage them?

Thanks

10. marcatore

marcatore

I didn't understood well this.

In the gWeatherMaster script I've found this line
    //Set Global Fog Rendering Color
    //c32WEATHER_FOG_CUR_RGBA = WeatherSetFogColor(fHumidityPercent,fTemperatureC,nTemperatureZone,nPrecipitationZone);

So, if I'd like to use this command I imagine that I have to uncomment the line //C32WEATHER......
    Is it correct?

About the rest of your reply, I can't found the others lines you suggested.
    Have I to add by myself? If yes, where? In which part of the script?

11. marcatore

marcatore

Olander, sorry for the multiple post but today I'm studying your weather system...because I like it :)

I'm trying to understand which parameters are useful to build some presets for quick scene debug.
    So test after test I've found that if you set 11 (november) as Month in _GameData prefab, you'll obtain 0 in the Season _WeatherMaster parameter.
    Taking a look in your "Determine Season" script routine it seems that 11 is not a case considered and probably this is the reason for the "0" result.
    Is it correct my report or is it correct to have 0 when you set November (11) as "current month"?

12. Olander

Olander

You are correct: I fixed this in my private mods....but forgot to do this in this version. Sorry.
    In => private int WeatherSetSeason(string sHemisphere)
    Change both of these: if (nMonth >= 9 && nMonth < 11) to => if (nMonth >= 9 && nMonth <= 11)

Thank you for reporting. I will update this in the linked FTP file today.

Cheers
    O

13. Olander

Olander

Oops. Forgot to reply about the other.

c32 is a Color32 variable that is needed for changing the color of unity Fog. Since this system is set up for Time of Day the Fog Color is controlled in it. If you are using Time of Day I would recommend setting the colors there. If not then simply point your Color32 variable to Unity Fog and change how you like. It works but needs a lot of playing to get it the way you like......definitely not as easy as Unity 4 was.

One note here about Unity 5 Fog. You can use Unity 4 Fog instead Unity 5 with the legacy fog effects.....which are still in Unity 5.

Cheers
    O

14. montyfi

montyfi

I'm playing with your system and noticed, that if I use TOD_WeatherManager I can set FadeTime and it will lerp between no clouds to heavy clouds. How can I do the same with your system? I cannot find any variable responsible for that and if I increase humidity it changes clouds without any delay.

15. Olander

Olander

No need. If you set up and run things as normal (10.0 sec) cycle with 0.1% changes in humidity are so slight that you will barely see anything at all. The system is incredibly smooth.

ToD on the other hand uses Weather Types (UniStorm and most other weather systems use this style as well) and as such they do require clamping and lerp-ing between weather types.

The ORW does not use this style since everything is very dynamic and controllable. You can even set Weather Zones to override the current Weather Master data in local Triggers (Boxes and Spheres). One thing to note is that if you utilize these Localized Zones you will want to Lerp the Temperture and Humidity from the Global Scene Weather Master and this Localized Zone or the Camera will see a very drastic change. This is completely up to you. There is no limit to the number of Localized Zones you have in one scene.....Memory and Landscape Size would be of course.

Hope that explains things.

Cheers
    O

16. montyfi

montyfi

Thanks for the reply. Perhaps I'm playing with wrong settings. Could you please advice what should I do if I want to speed up weather changes. E.g. I'm able to set the length of the day to be one minute to see the rapid progress. Can I set the same for the weather, e.g. clouds appears, raining starts, clouds gone smoothly all under one minute?

17. Olander

Olander

@montyfi
    Just change the Humidity % (and Temperature C if you want as well) while in play mode to see the changes instantly. If you want automate the fast increase simply add 0.1% every # of frames you desire. You have full control. To get the rain to start you will need to set the Cold Front...the script tooltip has exactly what you need to do for Manual Front changes.

All settings are in one place. gWeatherMaster

Cheers
    O

18. Seto

Seto

Hi, Olander. The plugin is great. Yet, several Questions again.

1)
    //Set Fog to Enabled if Disabled
    if(RenderSettings.fog == false)
    {
    RenderSettings.fog = true;
    RenderSettings.fogMode = FogMode.Linear;
    }

These codes is found in gWeatherGameData.cs. From your guide, I have to use Global Fog Image Effect. Are these code useless? Or duplicate for fog rendering? And also I want to disable Fog in AR(Augmented Reality) mode. My game is also a game with AR feature. The code above in update method is hard coded about the fog.

2)
    How to disable Ground Fog feature? The artist of my team think it's of terrible look. Because the ground fog is billboard particle. It will with hard edge from the ground. I want to disable it.

19. Olander

Olander

@Seto
    1) Unity Fog (the one in the Lighting Tab) should be set to Linear and can be enabled and not affect the Camera Image Effect. If you do not want it to automatically enable then delete that code in gWeatherGameData

2) The Ground Fog is meant to be 'Clumpy' just like real ground fog in the mornings and evenings when the ground is moist and cool. If you MIX the Ground Fog and an Image Effect Fog (like the old Unity 4 style that still works in Unity 5) then you end up with really good Fog that moves a little to show it is being affected by nature. Volumetric fog is too much of a performance drain. I think your artist needs to realize this.

Since your artist thinks it is a terrible look.....just delete it and disable the code. Takes less than 1 minute
    - Delete _GroundFog from _WeatherObject
    - in gWeatherMaster search for gWeatherGroundFog and comment out those lines.

20. marcatore

marcatore

@Olander
    I'd like to add particle systems inside our environment that using your weather system but, at the moment, when I add a Particles system, inside the editor I can't see the particle start the simulation. I need to "play" and go in "game mode" to see it.
    Is it depending by one of your script that force particles (like rain or snow) to not play in preview mode?
    If yes, how could I change this to check my particle systems without go to game mode every time?

Thanks

21. Olander

Olander

@marcatore
    This is entirely in Unity and not with the ORW. The only thing you have to do with the Rain or Snow particle testing is turn it on and set the emission rate to test.

I notice this issue too every so often. The scene file will not simulate any particle effects but does work in play mode. I did some searching and could not find an answer. I simply make a scene and save it as my particle tester and make copies of it. I use this for Particle Playground and tweaking particles.

Hope that helps.

Cheers
    O

22. magique

magique

I saw a link to this from the Time of Day thread and it looks fantastic. I'm definitely going to give this a try in my Wii U game.

23. Olander

Olander

Thanks for giving this a try. It does really work well, easy to network, and there are very few issues. By the way. This version will always be free but there is a $25 Pro version coming soon that has its own lighting (done very similar to default Unity 5), blended procedural skybox clouds, dynamic wind, time and calendar system that is good for multiple day/month/year lengths (think multiple planets and/or language)....all easily networked and database ready. And since it follows Unity 5 standards it will be Mobile friendly.

I have been hush-hush on this since I want to make certain the sky is coloring and blending properly....I shall create a new forum location and link to it from this one. So please stay tuned.

Cheers
    O

TeagansDad and docsavage like this.
  24. magique

magique

Awesome. I definitely look forward to that. When can it be expected to be available?

25. Olander

Olander

Doing final testing on the Weather portion (Sun/Sky/Clouds/Rain/Snow/Wind) this weekend. I think the new Time system will be very close to complete as well. So probably submit to the Asset Store in 2 weeks.

Cheers
    O

26. magique

magique

Excellent. I sent you a PM.

27. DivergenceOnline

DivergenceOnline

Olander's Realistic Weather/Scripts/gDatabase.cs(78,33): error CS0103: The name `ES2' does not exist in the current context

28. ghiboz

ghiboz

It uses some db asset, if you don't want to use, comment it

29. Olander

Olander

@ghiboz is correct. The ORW is set up to be persistent out of the box with the Easy Save 2 database system from the Asset Store (Now called just Easy Save for some reason). If you do not need a database for persistent Weather then you can simply comment out any ES2 references in gDatabase.cs

Lastly the database is sort of simple enough to convert to SQLite3 for a free option with limitations. Please check here.
    http://codecoding.github.io/SQLite4Unity3d/

Cheers
    O

30. Olander

Olander

As to the above statement. Even though I really need company funding I do not think that Weather and Time would bring that much to the table since there are a number of systems that do work nicely for the Sky. This ORW system is completely stand alone. The exception here is the cloud control since various cloud systems handle clouds in a myriad of methods.

So this ORW will stay as it is and Free to do whatever you want to it.

I was able to get a really nice skybox (6-Sided Pic style...the old one) with moving (rotating) clouds with texture blending to simulate cloud transitions. I could not get the Unity 5 Procedural sky to play nice at all with clouds and shadows. Really difficult to work with.

In any case.....at this point I can very much recommend Time of Day and uSky for your Sky solution. PA Particle System would better replace the Unity Particles for better performance and control. The scripts in this ORW work top notch for weather simulation.....it just needs to be plugged into a Sky/Cloud and Particle System.

Cheers
    O

hopeful likes this.
  31. Hormic

Hormic

I stumbled over this thread and your weather system and it looks very nice,
    also it's very unusal that you give it away for free right now, big thanks for this!

You mentioned uSky, so i looked in the intial thread but i found no description how to integrate your weather system in uSky, is there a documentation available? (Otherwise uSky is also in beta right now, so maybe it's better to wait for the final uSkyPro release for integration?

32. Olander

Olander

@Hormic
    You are welcome for this. uSky does the clouds a bit differently and yes they are in beta but still work well.
    Clouds are ridiculously difficult in Unity. So much easier in UE4 by the way...however rain is much easier in Unity. :) I digress. :D

Time of Day has an interesting but limited method of doing clouds. Easy to control as well. I could not get multiple spheres to play nice together for a 'layered' sky. this also ruined the lighting and sky. With Unity 5 Procedural (default one) I was able to get the lighting looking just as good as Time of Day (uSky as well) and I was able to get clouds blending in a layered 'Blanket Mesh' and animating them by UV Offsetting on the material (can tie this technique into uSkyPro Beta). The clouds worked well enough and blended between the two really nice. I must have been missing something because no matter what I did the cloud textures would not frakking colorize properly with the Unity 5 lighting. So I started playing with gradients then other things then.......I have a billion other things to do rather than fighting with this engine. Every time I turn around it is just another fight to get something done.

Granted I am doing something different and much more high end than Unity's forte of Mobile but the engine shows and states it is for high end as well. Hence time spent. This ORW is somewhat of a port from the Aurora Engine (Bioware) way back in 2002. I also easily....I mean....really easily....made a weather system in UE4 using the same climate control simulations.

In any case....this ORW here has some really interesting code in it that can be used for a great many things besides just weather. It can really help people getting going or even savvy pros looking for easier object communications and network syncing techniques. Kind of a hidden gem behind the face of a weather system. So a free gift to the community.

Thanks for allowing the explanation and slight rant.
    Cheers
    O

docsavage likes this.
  33. Hormic

Hormic

Yes thats great, thank you for the explanation.
    I guess that is the downside of software development, you always have to adjust and edit all things you have done, to make them work accordingly to the new circumstances after every update, what is probably extremly exhausting especially when you give something away for free, i can imagine. :p

I would need ORW integrated in uSky, can you maybe tell me which steps it needs to integrate ORW withhin uSky?

34. Olander

Olander

@Hormic

I will add how to do this in the initial posting. Give me this week to get it posted since I am eye sockets deep in a couple of TODO items. Particularly in my real job right now.

Cheers
    O

35. Hormic

Hormic

Yeahh thats great thank you very much, take your time its not urgent for me. :)

36. docsavage

docsavage

Hi Olander,

I would be interested in how you managed this as I have been struggling to get a nice vibrant light out of my scenes without brightening up the textures first

thanks

37. Olander

Olander

@docsavage

Are you just interested in getting the Unity 5 Procedural Skybox to simply get the right settings or referencing the uSky blending setup? I can post screen shots of the U5 Proc. Skybox settings I have gotten to work really well if this is the case.

Cheers
    O

38. docsavage

docsavage

Just the U5 procedural skybox settings thanks. I am trying to get a nice bright vibrant feel but only succeeding in getting overcast.

thanks @Olander :)

39. Olander

Olander

@docsavage

Okie. I will post the settings/screen shots tomorrow. Really busy right now.

Cheers
    O

40. docsavage

docsavage

Whenever best for you. No rush.

41. Olander

Olander

@docsavage @Hormic

I updated the initial posting with some pics of really nice lighting and camera settings using Unity 5 Standard provided assets. I also posted screen shots of the results. Gaia is also now using these settings by default as well. There are third party asset store packs that do really nice work enhancing the camera effects. Something I would highly recommend purchasing is SSAO Pro for extremely enhanced lighting shadowing and excellent speed. Enjoy the pics and eye candy.

For the uSkyPro integration of weather. There is quite a lot to do as I was trying to compile screen shots. Since it is still Beta and in flux the screen shots will most likely be devoid and have to be continuously reproduced. Sorry but I am not up for the task.....especially since I have completely moved on to UE4. One thing I can state though....you will need to work with @Luckymouse to get things to link in.

I can help you get started with this info.

Time:
    uSkyTimeline.cs

This is the area you will need to control for Persistent Time and Calendar that is included with the ORW. If you only want to use uSky's time information in the ORW then it is already in the proper 24hr format....0.00 to 23.99.
    **There is no calendar in uSky. Just a simple 24hr Day/Night Cycle

Code (CSharp):
    1. void UpdateTimeCycle()
    2.         {
    3.             m_AccumulatedTime += Time.deltaTime;
    5.             m_ActualTime += Time.deltaTime * PlaySpeed * CycleSpeedCurve.Evaluate( uSkyInternal.NormalizedTime (m_Sun, m_Moon) );
    7.             if (m_ActualTime > 24) {
    8.                 m_ActualTime = 0;
    10.                 DateIncrement ();
    11.             }
    13.             if (m_AccumulatedTime >= SteppedInterval)
    14.             {
    15.                 Timeline = m_ActualTime;
    16.                 m_AccumulatedTime = 0f;
    17.             }
    18.         }
    For Clouds and Weather I posted a Skybox Blending Shader link in the initial posting that works perfectly. uSky is working on a cloud solution. The ORW will need to control the Cloud Blending (Skybox Blending) from 0.00 to 1.00. This is based upon Humidity %. You can see how this functions in the current ORW Weather Simulation. It is incredibly smooth so simply picking the right set of Skybox Texture Sets is all that is required. You really need only 4 sets of skyboxes to get a perfect clear to stormy sky blending. Remember to do a Texture 2D swap once the blend is either at 0.00 or 1.00 (depending upon the direction of move). You can easy reference which Texture Sets to use by the ORW nWeatherLevel variable.

Hope that helps get your going.

Cheers
    O

42. docsavage

docsavage

@Olander,

Just seen your post. This is fantastic. Will begin experimenting tomorrow. Thanks for this really appreciated.

doc:)

43. Hormic

Hormic

Thank you very much @Oleander,
    i think i will buy Time of Day also,
    it's more common as uSky and works with more assets out of the box.

44. Olander

Olander

You are most welcome. Right. Time of Day is THE Unity 5 Lighting Solution and the clouds are satisfactory for most games.

It is Olander not Oleander. haha!! common one! hehe

@docsavage You are most welcome!

45. Hormic

Hormic

ohh sorry :D hehehe - @Olander i will remember!

46. StevenP94

StevenP94

Hello Olander, I'm working on a multiplayer game and I'm curious about the weather synchronization for multiplayer games over a network.
    I need a way to allow multiple players to live in the same simulated environment, sharing weather events. There is a way to manage server side the localization of a particular weather condition or (for example) the lightning's position and timing to avoid breaking the game immersion ? I'm posting this question on some threads because is a requirement to select the asset to purchase. I used your Realistic Weather solution and it is impressive. Just can't understand if is possible to use it, and eventually how, to solve my problems.
    Btw thx for sharing :D

47. Olander

Olander

@StevenP94
    Yes indeed. The ORW is ready to fully sync over a network "out of the box". I added some information to that regard in the first post....under the pictures you will find the description => Syncing Multiplayer and Multiple Scene to a Master/Server:
    These are the variables that will need to be sync'd. I use the _Module object to do all communication between objects. It works very well and makes any data syncing very easy.

One caveat to mention, which I also mentioned in another posting, is that the particle effects Rain, Snow, and Lightning are randomized....even though the emission amount and when they start and stop is controlled specifically. Immersion is very important to me so having the same weather happening in each client is what is needed. Immersion is not broken when a rain drop or snow flake or lightning strike appear different on each client. I tested this and it looks great. The audio of the Thunder could be syncronized but not really necessary either since the players would not really go to the details of describing the thunder....it is thundering at the same time. Simple enough.

In the end the ORW will never break game immersion. It has been designed with that in mind from the very beginning.

Cheers
    O

48. StevenP94

StevenP94

@Olander
    Thanks for your kind reply. I read your notes about syncing on the first page, but my problem is related to position of clouds and weather. An example:
    I'm thinking about a map where there is a storm in a certain location (that can be fixed or calculated by the server anyway). The players can be either:
    a) inside that zone - they should get the effect of the storm
    b) outside that zone - they should see the distant storm
    and obviously they can move approaching that zone or running away from the storm.
    Now I can see that the weather can be synchronized but in timing only, or I'm wrong ? nothing about the positioning of clouds/rain/snow/lightning etc..
    Any chance to have some hints to implement such a system ?

thanks in advance

49. Olander

Olander

Hi all. For those that are following this....

With the improvements to the Unity 5 engine. 5.3.4+ have brought an Olander's Realistic Weather Simulation Pro version back to the table. It has all the features of this Free version but is completely Stand Alone. Even though particles perform so well now in these later Unity versions to get the 'Fly Through' type Volumetric Clouds is just not going to happen. So I made a new shader for soft blending of clouds on a mesh for Dynamic Type Clouds but then also give the option to slowly rotate a 6-Sided or Cubemap (HDRI). Skyboxes are easy to swap out via the built in blending. A new particle effect built off the Ground Fog is the Dust Storm which may be colored how you wish.

What this means is that the ORW Sim Pro will work for any planet weather you can imagine. Since it is 100% stand alone you need nothing else to integrate. Weather Zones give weather shifts when entering these Spheres of Influence, think different weather biomes, all in the same scene/area and as many as you need. Many features that have been kept private can now be in everyone's hands. So now the time has come for me to remove Time of Day as my lighting and cloud source and move on to a better system (lighting is about dead even though).

The ORW Simulation Pro will be on the Asset Store very soon.

Cheers and Thanks
    O

50. StevenP94

StevenP94

Sign me up for the first beta, please! :rolleyes: