Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Remove Unity Logo on Personal Edition and game is Suspended

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by teampantherz, Sep 28, 2017.

1. teampantherz

teampantherz

Hey There! I am using Unity 5.6.1f Personal Edition. When i build game for android. i have an option to change splash screen with my desired logo and background image. so i did that and upload my game to store and my game is Suspended now.

So please Could Anyone guide me on that . is it really Unity Splash screen that Suspend my game or anything else. ia am really confused here. Google Play is not Replying me or Giving me Detail. They just Send This EMAIL:
    "
    After review, Motu Patlu Bubble Shooter, com.panther.motupatlu.bubbleshooter, has been suspended and removed from Google Play as a policy strike because it violates the impersonation policy.

Next Steps

1. Read through the Impersonation article for more details and examples of policy violations.
    2. Make sure your app is compliant with the Impersonation and Intellectual Property policy and all other policies listed in the Developer Program Policies. Remember additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy issues with your apps.
    3. Sign in to your Developer Console and submit the policy compliant app using a new package name and a new app name.
    "

2. DominoM

DominoM

My guess is that the Unity logo thing was coincidence and that basing your game on "Motu Patlu" is the real problem. Unless you have a license to do that, then the impersonation problem is from using that name / characters etc.

3. HolBol

HolBol

What does this have to do with Unity Connect?

4. teampantherz

teampantherz

i am not sure. i just removed unity splash screen with my desired splash and upload it using personal Edition. So i wasn't sure what exactly was wrong? is it unity splash screen or anything else. that's why i post here

5. teampantherz

teampantherz

Thanks For Your Reply . So its mean i can use my own Splash Screen using Unity Personal Edition? What would you recommend?

6. HolBol

HolBol

Unity Connect is their forum for Job posts. Not for technical help.