Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Let us know a bit about your interests, and if you'd like to become more directly involved. Take our survey!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Remote settings web interface doesn't work?

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by chrisendicott, Oct 10, 2018.

1. chrisendicott

chrisendicott

If I add a new key to a remote settings (of any name, type or value) it appears in the list as expected.

If I wait around for a 10 seconds or so and reload the page, the key I've added will disappear. The only way I've found to make them stick around is by pressing the 'Sync' button before the 10 seconds is up, but surely this can't be expected behaviour?

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

I have reproduced this also. On Google Chrome, it prompts you to "Save" the page prior to reloading which appears to confirm the issue. I will let the engineering team know, thank you for reporting it.

3. chrisendicott

chrisendicott

Thanks. I am using FireFox, and don't see the save prompt, so perhaps that is another thing to look into.

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

@chrisendicott No sorry that is not what I meant. On Chrome, if you leave a web form without submitting it, it warns you. It's a popup message, not on the form itself.