Search Unity

[REMOTE - PAID - FULLTIME] SENIOR UNITY 3D FOR A NEW 3D MMORPG

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Offering' started by duong2312, Nov 30, 2021.

1. duong2312

duong2312

Introduction & Summary
    I'm Duong Nguyen, a technology recruitment consultant at Michael Page with more than 8 years' experience in software development. Now i'm supporting an European Blockchain company for hiring 10 Senior Unity 3D Developers for their upcoming product, a new free-to-earn 3D MMPORPG.

Available Positions and Job Descriptions
    Job title: Senior Unity 3D - Long term position
    Working location: Remote
    Package: Min 100k USDT/year - Max: depend on how good your are!

What We Are Looking For
    In the JD, there're a lot of requirements but from my experience as a developer, I can sumarize those as below:
    - 5+ yoe in Unity 3D
    - Very strong at optimizing game and render performance
    - Experience with real-time multiplayer games
    - Having at least 3 titles on PC, console and/or mobile platforms
    - Excellent communication skills, a pro-active attitude, and a good team ethic to unify a common vision

The Company and the Mission
    There're a lot of new play-to-earn NFT games on the market recently but none of them really has a meaningful content. It's not actually a game, it's some kind of a place where users sell & buy to make profit. With my client, they understand that so they decided to make a new free-to-earn 3D MMORPG with an open world where gamers can actually not play game but also earn some profilt while they play.

Progress
    This product is completely new. If you can pass the interview, you will start everything from scratch. I'm also looking for a Senior Art Director for this product.

Contact
    If you're interested in this position and fit with all the requirements above, please feel free to contact me at:
    Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/duong-nguyen-michaelpage/
    Email: duongnguyen@michaelpage.com.vn