Search Unity

Reload animations with unity

Discussion in 'Animation' started by fredr92, Jul 25, 2014.

1. fredr92

fredr92

Hi,

I need some help making realistic reload animations in unity.
    I know alot of People use other programs for this, but i want too make it in unity.

Is it possible too animate the hands, gun, magazib, Bolt/slide all in same animation? or do you have too make seperate animations for hand, magasin, bolt etc?

So i tried alot off Things for example open a animation window from the parent off the Gun and hands, but still i could not animate both.

Would really appreciate some tips or help

2. TMPxyz

TMPxyz

You mean something like this?
    Note the gun slide animation with the hand.

If you're interested, there're more info here.

t06.gif

3. fredr92

fredr92

Yes, that is exactly what im talking about.
    So what you are telling me i cant do that without using a different program than Unity or a plugin?

Im gonna check it out, maybe Your plugin can save me

4. fredr92

fredr92

So im making a first person shooter, im sure you have seen all the main stream games, example Battlefield 3 you only see Your own hands and the gun hes holding just the normal stuff.

The shooting and animation code requires that the reload animation is in 1 animation. Wich is why i need too animate hands and gun in the same animation, cause i know some People make them seperate.

So if you have anything more too tell about Your plugin if you think it can help me, i will anyone take a look at it, and consider maybe i will get it.

This tread is still open if anyone else has something too say about reload animations in Unity.