Search Unity

Question Releasing my first game ever to iOS. Please help!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Sparticus, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Sparticus

Sparticus

Hey guys,

I am about to release my first game on iOS. I am a little confused and would love some help. When I visit Apple's App Store Connect site, if I click on my game, I see this at the top :
    upload_2022-11-22_17-8-20.png

You can see it says iOS App : "1.10.2 Prepare for Submission". This version was probably the first version I uploaded. I have since then uploaded 20 or more versions/builds. However, this "app name" still shows 1.10.2.

If I go to the TestFlight page I see many versions I have uploaded and tested :
    upload_2022-11-22_17-11-23.png

So, two questions :

1.) If I click the "Add for Review" button in my first image... will that send my game off to Apple to review it (and if it's approved it will be in the app store)?

2.) I want to submit my latest version (1.10.13)... and not the 1.10.2 version that is in the "app name". If I "Add for Review", which version will be submitted?

Thanks guys. I really appreciate any input as this is my first time and don't want to mess this up.

Ryan

2. Sparticus

Sparticus

I think I figured it out. On the main page, you can select which build you want to use. I think I assumed it used the latest, but it doesn't. After I manually selected a different build, the page titles updates when I saved the page.