Search Unity

[RELEASED] VR App Template - 360 Tours for mobile, VR and web

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by shakhruz, Jun 30, 2016.

1. shakhruz

shakhruz

Hi Everyone,
    My asset has just been released by Unity - https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/65689

big (1).jpg

It's a simple template for your VR / Hybrid app that plays 360 photo / video tours. You can make real estate, travel, educational or any other types of tours with this template.

You can build it for Cardboard (Anrdoid and iOS), Gear VR, WebGL and Desktop. HTC Vive and Oculus Rift support is coming as well.

On mobile it works as a 'Hybrid' app - you can use it with Cardboard or without it, all features are supported in both modes.

You can include multiple tours into one app or you can make one tour app. There is a menu that you can turn on/off.

This version supports tour data included into StreamingAssets and data from a custom folder on your phone or PC. In the next update you will be able to place your content online and keep app size small.

Out of the box app will play video on WebGL platform. To add video support for mobile and PC please import Easy Movie Texture plugin - http://u3d.as/54r . If EMT is not in the project, it will show black instead of video, but will function and will let you make photo tours.

I'm excited to share this work with amazing Unity community and looking forward to your feedback and suggestions. Please don't hesitate to contact me by email - shakhruz@gmail.com, facebook - https://www.facebook.com/shakhruz or PM here.

Best Regards,
    Shakhruz Ashirov

paulmp likes this.
  2. otoefekt

otoefekt

Hi, I'd like to ask if version with possibility to use online content (videos kept outside of app/project folder) is ready? Do you provide any documentation how to customize your project? Thank you for your information.

3. reschkeproductions

reschkeproductions

Hi, we bought your asset and can't get it to work in the Unity Editor.
    We've done everything like in the PDF, but it won't work.

Log:

Other Android projects work fine and can be build and played in the editor. Any ideas?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  4. paulmp

paulmp

I purchased this, it works great for photos, not very useful for video though, the app size is too big. Looking forward to the next version.. is there a work around in the mean time to load video via the web?

5. gigipiscitelli2

gigipiscitelli2

Hi, i can't build this asset on Android, it gives me an error:
    Unable to deploy OBB to device
    Failed pushing OBB file to the device. See the Console for details.

6. andrewminton

andrewminton

Hi there, great App, works well out of the box. I had a question with regards to video playback.

Is there anyway to get the video to return to the menu after it has played through once? at present, I can't see nay option in the json files to force a timeframe on video or to stop the videos from looping.

Is there any scope/a easy way to resolve this at all?

7. andrewminton

andrewminton

I've tested this project with a GearVR headset, included the Osig file in my assets folder for Android, but the unit just displays a black screen. Any thoughts as to why this may not work at all?

8. darkfilex

darkfilex

Hello,

I have adquired this component, but the touch control feature is not working, when I try to drag the image does not move. Could you please tell me how this must be enabled or configured?

Kind regards,
    Carlos.

9. pland

pland

Does it have Oculus support yet?

10. AlanLadd

AlanLadd

Does this work with 4k 360video?

11. LifeHackStudios

LifeHackStudios

PLEASE HELP! I really like your Zplayer 360 asset and the new updates.
    In Version 1.0.4 - Local folder and streaming folder stopped working. Only On-line folder looks to work. This rendered the package unusable for my purpose. Please fix!!!!!

Also, could you put a flag to turn on and off the new rectangle box that you added in the lower part of the 360 images? (is the one that has

Thanks so much!!!!

12. pstphh

pstphh

Hi Shakhruz

I´ve pourchased you assets and it´s Great!.
    I was wondering if there was an easy way to include videos in a 360 photo. For example, in the lamborghini´s museum instead of showing a map, show a small window with a car´s video.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Kind Regards

13. fabricadesite

fabricadesite

I am lost because I have not received any instruction manual. Please help me! Thank you!

14. shakhruz

shakhruz

fabricadesite, please check included pdf file with a quick manual. It's included with the project code.