Search Unity

[RELEASED] Vegetation Studio Pro Extensions

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Rowlan, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Rowlan

Rowlan

Product Overview

Vegetation Studio Pro Extensions consists of tools and utilities which allow you to populate your terrains with vegetation even faster, it uses Vegetation Studio Pro for the creation of Biomes and Masks. In addition to that you can modify Biome settings in batch mode.

This asset has a dependency to Vegetation Studio Pro (VSP) and as such having VSP set up in your scene is a requirement.

The Idea

Vegetation Studio Pro is awesome. It allows you to populate your terrain quickly with vegetation. In addition to that the rendering of its vegetation is very fast. However creating single Biomes one after the other can become tedious. Especially when there’s the possibility to automate this process. As such the Vegetation Studio Pro Extensions were created.

One thing led to the other and even more helper mechanisms were implemented as additional features which are supposed to conveniently reduce the time to get to results so that you can focus more on the details of your game.

Features

Among the features of the Vegetation Studio Pro Extensions are:
    • Biome Mask Spawner
    • Batch Functions
    • Biome Mask Area Creator
    • Vegetation Mask Area Creator
    • Vegetation Mask Line Creator
    Showcase Videos

The showcase videos demonstrate how quickly you can set up a game. During development of this asset I created the Asian Dragon Flight Scene. It is one of most prominent and most quickly created scenes I've done with the Vegetation Studio Pro Extensions in combination with other assets and as of now as got me more than 25 Million Views and more than 75 Thousand Subscribers so far. And still counting up each day, which is very exciting.

Please take a look at the description of the individual videos on the Asset Store to see which assets were used.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
  2. Rowlan

Rowlan

Here's how you can create gameplay prototypes within minutes:

3. dsilverthorn

dsilverthorn

Rowlan,
    Another awesome asset!
    This video took almost a year to make, and I couldn't have done it without your asset!

Apollo's Dream IV The finale of the "Apollo's Dream" Series. Almost a year in the making, we bring this series to its conclusion and move on to other projects. We hope you have enjoyed them. Please watch to the end to see the final conclusion. Original Musical Score by Teresa Silverthorn. Environmental Artistry by David Silverthorn.

Rowlan likes this.
  4. Rowlan

Rowlan

Vegetation Studio Pro got deprecated. I have no information why that is. However, since many of you guys still use it I thought rather than deprecating I'll make my VSP Extensions free. Enjoy! :)

5. dsilverthorn

dsilverthorn

Still using VSP and thanks for making this free again. :)
    You have a great talent for making great things and easy to use. We appreciate it!