Search Unity

[Released] uNode - Visual Scripting [Support C# Import/Export]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by wahid_rachmawan, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Rixtter

Rixtter

I've read comments elsewhere that folk are waiting for uNode to mature... Myself included. May Madness sale might get a few on board as an investment...

2. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Sorry I missed it, signup has been closed.

Mark_01 and Rixtter like this.
  3. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

uNode v1.5 has been submitted for review!

changelog v1.5:
    -Added support to generating new enum type.
    -Added support to generating new interface type (support property, function, and generic function).
    -Added support to generating nested type (classes, struct, enums, and interfaces).
    -Added StopFlowNode.cs used to force stop running nodes.
    -Added InterfaceProperty
    -Added InterfaceFunction
    -Improved Editor
    -Improved CSharpGenerator
    -Improved FieldEditorWindow
    -Changed uNodeInterface to InterfaceData
    -Fixed Repeater error on generating c# output.
    -Fixed ItemSelector search not auto focus on some unity version.
    -Fixed some editor bugs

wolfen231 likes this.
  4. wolfen231

wolfen231

Just bought this the other day to support you. I hope you continue to update and mature the asset. Very difficult to work with now for me personally but I see great potential. Keep up the good work.

Hope soon you will also upgrade the visuals. I know it's on the roadmap hehe.

5. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

First thank you for purchasing uNode.

I will continue to improve uNode for ease of use, fixing bugs, and adding new features.
    Now i'll continue to improve online documentation, and making new example.

wolfen231 likes this.
  6. sledgeman

sledgeman

For me, the easiest way to learn, is to explore example projects ! Documentation of course, is also a welcoming addition.

7. Lanslot

Lanslot

upload_2018-5-9_11-16-37.png
    upload_2018-5-9_11-16-53.png
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Exception: Member not found at path:uNodeClass.On.Do.Do.Do.Do.AddContext, maybe you have wrong type, member name changed or wrong target.
    2. type:MaxyGames.uNode.uNodeClass
    3. MaxyGames.ReflectionUtils.GetMemberInfo (System.Type type, System.String path, System.Reflection.BindingFlags bindingAttr, MaxyGames.MemberData reflection) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Core/Utilities/ReflectionUtils.cs:589)
    4. MaxyGames.MemberData.GetMember () (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Core/MemberData.cs:1010)
    5. MaxyGames.uNodeEditorUtility.DrawMultipurposeMember (MaxyGames.MultipurposeMember member, MaxyGames.uNode.Node node, UnityEngine.Vector2 instancePOS) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/uNodeEditorUtility.cs:1072)
    6. MaxyGames.uNode.uNodeUtils.DrawValueGetter (MaxyGames.MultipurposeMember variable, MaxyGames.uNode.Node node, UnityEngine.Vector2 instancePOS) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Core/uNode/uNodeUtils.cs:437)
    7. MaxyGames.uNode.MultipurposeNode.OnDrawNode () (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Node/MultipurposeNode.cs:94)
    8. MaxyGames.uNode.uNodeEditor.DrawNodeWindow (MaxyGames.uNode.Node node) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/uNodeEditor.cs:5750)
    9. MaxyGames.uNode.uNodeEditor.DrawNodeWindow (System.Int32 id) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/uNodeEditor.cs:5221)
    10. UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    11. MaxyGames.uNode.uNodeEditor:DrawNodeWindow(Int32) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/uNodeEditor.cs:5225)
    12. UnityEditor.EditorWindow:EndWindows()
    13. MaxyGames.uNode.uNodeEditor:DrawWindow(Rect) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/uNodeEditor.cs:1594)
    14. MaxyGames.uNode.uNodeEditor:OnGUI() (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/uNodeEditor.cs:508)
    15. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    sorry,due to AssetStore Rule,i cannot send you source code,because this is an paid asset's example code.But i think you can simulate it.this is my first time to test C# Parser,hope you will fix it on next version.

8. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

a new example has arrived check it out:
    http://maxygames.com/docs/

According to the error log it look like the first type is wrong: 'uNodeClass.On.Do.Do.Do.Do.AddContext' must be 'someType.On.Do.Do.Do.Do.AddContext', i'll investigate with other script that can reproduce this error and soon will be fixed.

Thanks for report this bug.

Keep note that c# parser is still BETA and any bugs may comes your report is very important to help us improve and fix c# parser.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    Mark_01 likes this.
  9. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

uNode v1.5 has been released on the Asset store.

wolfen231 likes this.
  10. wolfen231

wolfen231

Keep on rockin!

11. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

uNode v1.5.1 has been submitted for review!

changelog v1.5.1:
    -Added preference to show Obsolete item (false by default).
    -Added support to parse element access expression.
    -Added support to parse array object creation.
    -Added support to parse array initializer.
    -Added support to parse using namespace.
    -Added support to parse enum type.
    -Added support to parse interface type.
    -Added support to parse anonymous function ex: ('delegate() { someAction; }', '() => someAction;' with or without parameter).
    -Added array length in MakeArrayNode for dynamicly create array with varius length.
    -Improved ValueData
    -Improved ItemSelector
    -Improved AttributeData
    -Improved VariableEditor
    -Improved CSharpParser
    -Improved uNodeEditor
    -Fixed arithmetic operator error when handling different primitive type.
    -Fixed conditional operator error when handling different primitive type.
    -Fixed parsing inherith class/struct.
    -Fixed parsing some generic method.
    -Fixed parsing extension method.
    -Fixed parsing generic extension method.
    -Fixed parsing logical and.
    -Fixed parsing logical or.
    -Fixed parsing null value.
    -Fixed parsing yield return.
    -Fixed parsing empty statement.
    -Fixed parsing return without parameter.
    -Fixed parsing negative number.
    -Fixed error on generating static field.
    -Fixed error on generating array with "Get"/"Set" member.
    -Fixed error when connecting pin to ouput value pins.
    -Fixed editor error on drawing some generic method.
    -Fixed editor wrong showing an attribute.
    -Fixed node error when targeting deep member with multiple parameter.
    -Fixed ItemSelector can't select get_Item member.
    -Fixed ItemSelector can't select set_Item member.
    -Fixed ItemSelector error on select some generic method.
    -Fixed ForNumberLoop node gui bugs.
    -Fixed MakeArrayNode error when element of the array are zero.
    -Fixed generating scring with escape sequences character.
    -Fixed error when using Add operator to add a string with another type.
    -And much more

This is big update that improve CSharpParser to support more c# script, here there are some examples below that created by parsing c# script from various of project:
    The all examples above required unity 2018.

Mark_01 likes this.
  12. sledgeman

sledgeman

Really nice progress ! Documentations gets bigger. Site looks cool. And especially "examples" are provided !!!
    I got only one thing...I don´t use U2018. So i can´t look inside the examples. Would it be possible to make them available for U5.6+ ?

13. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Of course i'll try to make it available for unity 5.6+ ASAP.

14. sledgeman

sledgeman

Would be great !
    I would say, U2018 is relativily fresh...and many users out there, are relying on their older versions because of existing projects. Therefore if you provide U5.6 support, you got most users out there ! (U2017, U2018 can open U5.6 examples)

15. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Thanks for the tips.

16. Rixtter

Rixtter

Could you post some code snippets alongside created nodes? Would go a long way to promote the power of this tool...

17. Lanslot

Lanslot

you mean Code Preview?that would be so great!

18. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Did you mean a generated code and generated nodes for those examples?
    If yes i'll add it soon.

If you mean is Code Preview before generating a c# script, for now it is impossible.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  19. Lanslot

Lanslot

1) a little suggestion, don't use 'End' label,use 'Count',because 'End' means the last index. in this example , it mean count.
    upload_2018-5-18_16-34-2.png

2) Although this is a bad way of writing it. but i just think 'For...Loop' is not only use for count.
    upload_2018-5-18_16-39-26.png upload_2018-5-18_16-42-53.png

3)as above.
    upload_2018-5-18_16-43-51.png
    Code (CSharp):
    1. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    2. MaxyGames.uNode.ForExpressionHandles.StatementHandler (Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.StatementSyntax syntax, MaxyGames.uNode.ParserData data, MaxyGames.uNode.ParserResult& result) (at Assets/uNode/C# Parser/Editor/SyntaxHandler.cs:55)
    3. MaxyGames.uNode.CSharpParser.ParseStatement (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] syntaxs, Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.SemanticModel model, MaxyGames.uNode.uNodeRoot root, UnityEngine.Component parent, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[MaxyGames.uNode.ParserResult]& parserResult) (at Assets/uNode/C# Parser/Editor/CSharpParser.cs:1175)
    4. MaxyGames.uNode.BlockExpressionHandles.StatementHandler (Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.StatementSyntax syntax, MaxyGames.uNode.ParserData data, MaxyGames.uNode.ParserResult& result) (at Assets/uNode/C# Parser/Editor/SyntaxHandler.cs:642)
    5. MaxyGames.uNode.CSharpParser.ParseStatement (Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.StatementSyntax syntax, Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.SemanticModel model, MaxyGames.uNode.uNodeRoot root, UnityEngine.Component parent, MaxyGames.uNode.ParserResult& parserResult) (at Assets/uNode/C# Parser/Editor/CSharpParser.cs:1119)
    6. MaxyGames.uNode.CSharpParser.ParseStatement (Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.StatementSyntax syntax, Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.SemanticModel model, MaxyGames.uNode.uNodeRoot root, UnityEngine.Component parent) (at Assets/uNode/C# Parser/Editor/CSharpParser.cs:1094)
    7. MaxyGames.uNode.CSharpParser.ParseSyntax (Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.CompilationUnitSyntax syntax, Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.SemanticModel model, UnityEngine.GameObject gameObject) (at Assets/uNode/C# Parser/Editor/CSharpParser.cs:161)
    8. MaxyGames.uNode.CSharpParserWindow.OnGUI () (at Assets/uNode/C# Parser/Editor/CSharpParserWindow.cs:95)
    9. System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <e1a80661d61443feb3dbdaac88eeb776>:0)
    10. Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    11. System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <e1a80661d61443feb3dbdaac88eeb776>:0)
    12. System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <e1a80661d61443feb3dbdaac88eeb776>:0)
    13. UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:291)
    14. UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:284)
    15. UnityEditor.HostView.OldOnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:103)
    16. UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:228)
    17. UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:366)
    18. UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleEvent (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.EventBase evt) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:350)
    19. UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.EventDispatcher.DispatchEvent (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/EventDispatcher.cs:215)
    20. UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.DoDispatch (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:224)
    21. UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:77)
    22. UnityEngine.GUIUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:184)

20. Lanslot

Lanslot

error.gif
    Code (CSharp):
    1. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    2. MaxyGames.uNodeEditorUtility+<>c__DisplayClass66.<DrawValueConnection>b__61 (System.Object item) (at d:/My Project/uNode 2018/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/uNodeEditorUtility.cs:1637)
    3. MaxyGames.uNode.uNodeUtils.SetConnection (MaxyGames.uNode.Node node, System.Reflection.FieldInfo field, System.Type type) (at d:/My Project/uNode 2018/Assets/SourceCode/Core/uNode/uNodeUtils.cs:380)
    4. MaxyGames.uNodeEditorUtility+<>c__DisplayClass4c.<DrawFieldValue>b__47 (MaxyGames.uNode.Node n) (at d:/My Project/uNode 2018/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/uNodeEditorUtility.cs:1348)
    5. MaxyGames.uNode.uNodeEditor.DrawWindow (UnityEngine.Rect BorderRect) (at d:/My Project/uNode 2018/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/uNodeEditor.cs:1492)
    6. MaxyGames.uNode.uNodeEditor.OnGUI () (at d:/My Project/uNode 2018/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/uNodeEditor.cs:513)
    7. System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <e1a80661d61443feb3dbdaac88eeb776>:0)
    8. Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    9. System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <e1a80661d61443feb3dbdaac88eeb776>:0)
    10. System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <e1a80661d61443feb3dbdaac88eeb776>:0)
    11. UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:291)
    12. UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:284)
    13. UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:257)
    14. UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:386)
    15. UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:228)
    16. UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:366)
    17. UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleEvent (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.EventBase evt) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:350)
    18. UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.EventDispatcher.DispatchEvent (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/EventDispatcher.cs:215)
    19. UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.DoDispatch (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:224)
    20. UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:77)
    21. UnityEngine.GUIUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:184)
    Example:Flappy Bird Style
    uNode Version:1.5
    Script:ColumnPool

and, how to add Node like 'GameObject[].Set',i just found upload_2018-5-18_17-6-30.png

21. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

1). I'll change it in next update.

2). I know for loop is not just for count a number, this why i named the node to For Number Loop not For Loop. I am still confused for how to write for loop that can handle all aspect like c# has.

3). the for(;;) is just like while(true) so use while(true) instead.

This bug has been fixed in v1.5.1: -Fixed error when connecting pin to ouput value pins.

Edit: Below the animated gif for how to add node "GameObject[].Set"
    Adding Node - GetSet Array.gif

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    Mark_01 likes this.
  22. Rixtter

Rixtter

Yes I meant code beside generated nodes. That's the beauty of this tool - to learn how to node, you convert some code & study it. I would like to see if this is achievable...

23. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Okay i'll add it soon in the examples page.

Rixtter and Mark_01 like this.
  24. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

uNode v1.5.1 has been released on the Asset store.

25. DarkNBlood

DarkNBlood

Bought in February, not convinced because a lot of bugs so refunded. Followed the development and saw the serious implication of the developer, I bought it again today to support its development which seems promising and I will include it in my project dice today.

;)

26. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Thanks you for purchasing uNode, and welcome back to uNode i hope you enjoy it ;)

27. DarkNBlood

DarkNBlood

Thanks.

All my tests are conclusive, many evolutions since my previous purchase and I am delighted with the result.
    I also sent you a message via your site for information, I look forward to the answer.

In any case, well done, good job;)

28. DarkNBlood

DarkNBlood

Problem when import the parser :

Unloading broken assembly Assets/uNode/C# Parser/Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime
    Unloading broken assembly Assets/uNode/C# Parser/Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime

I'm on Unity 2018.1.1f1 with .NET 4.X

29. unicat

unicat

Just bought this. No coding skills but hope to learn this over time. :)

30. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

First try to change .Net to .Net Standard 2.0
    If did not work, check the plugin options setting the options must be only in editor.
    Did you import CSharpParser on an empty project or exist project?
    If you import CSharpParser on exist project, please try to import into empty project if problem gone i think there is some conflict with another plugin and i'll investigate it.

I am sure i have test the CSharpParser plugin from U2018 Beta and U2018.1.0f2.

Mark_01 likes this.
  31. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Thanks you for purchasing uNode.

For first time i recommend to learn from the examples project and online documentation at : http://maxygames.com/docs/
    The online doc is not complete, i still improving it over times to make new user easier to understand.
    Also if you did not found what are you looking in the doc, you can suggest some doc for i can add it.

And welcome to uNode i hope you enjoy it ;).

32. DarkNBlood

DarkNBlood

Test on new project, .Net 4.X and .Net Standard 2.0 Compatibility, not working :(

Unity 2018.1.1f1

33. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

34. DarkNBlood

DarkNBlood

35. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

If that so, i'll try to test it in unity 2018.1.1f1
    Edit: What Scripting Backend did you use?

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  36. DarkNBlood

DarkNBlood

I use Mono

37. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

I just download unity 2018.1.1f1 and i test it and i got same error massage.
    I have report this bug to Unity, for now when you want to use CSharpParser you need Unity 2018.1.0f2.

Mark_01 likes this.
  38. DarkNBlood

DarkNBlood

Ok thanks ;)

39. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Hello everyone!

I have added a graphs preview and tested it in Unity 5.6 for the following example:
    For Survival Shooter examples for now only support U2018 because i test it with U5.6 and got some error (tested using original Survival Shooter from asset store) maybe because i download it with U2018.

mensch-mueller and Mark_01 like this.
  40. Rixtter

Rixtter

OK with the addition of examples, I think I can get on board with this. I've just bought uNode, looking forward to learning :)

41. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Thanks you for purchasing uNode, and i hope you enjoy it ;)

Rixtter likes this.
  42. Lanslot

Lanslot

How to use GUI functions such as GUI.Button??

43. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Here a example how to use GUI.Button: Download attached package > import > open the scene and play.

Generated Script:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. using UnityEngine;
    2. using System.Collections;
    3. using System.Collections.Generic;
    5. public class testGUIButton : MonoBehaviour {
    6.     public Rect pos = new Rect() { center = new Vector2(50f, 50f), max = new Vector2(100f, 100f), width = 100F, height = 100F, size = new Vector2(100f, 100f), xMax = 100F, yMax = 100F };
    8.     public void OnGUI() {
    9.         if(GUI.Button(pos, "Button")) {
    10.             Debug.Log("Clicked");
    11.         }
    12.     }
    13. }

Attached Files:

44. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

uNode v1.5.2 has been submitted for review!

changelog v1.5.2:
    -Added preference to hide object generated by uNode (true by default).
    -Added preference to enable unity inspector integration (false by default), used to integrate uNode selection right to the unity inspector.
    -Added support to generate initializer for Attribute
    -Added support to generate initializer for Constructor
    -Added support to parse Attribute named parameters
    -Added support to parse ObjectCreation initializers
    -Improved StateMachine editor connections.
    -Improved ConstructorValueData
    -Improved AttributeData
    -Fixed HashSet editor
    -Fixed some editor bugs

You can download from http://maxygames.com/download/ to skip the review delay;).

Mark_01 likes this.
  45. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

uNode v1.5.2 has been released on the Asset store.

46. Rixtter

Rixtter

Excellent update, glad to see the extra objects hidden... was confusing.

I'm just starting to poke around to figure things out now, quick silly question: where do I find the GUI.button node that you mentioned above?

47. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

After you import you'll see folder with name "Z-Test" and scene with name "scene". The GUI.button node can be found in gameobject "testGUIButton" > in function "OnGUI".
    Screenshot (549).png

48. Rixtter

Rixtter

Thanks Wahid_rachmaw, yes I can see the node in the example... what I mean is if I wanted to place in another GUI.Button node. Where do I find it when I select "new node" by right-clicking in the graph. I'm searching for it but cannot locate it. Do I need to #include or something?

49. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Oh sorry for misunderstanding, just type "gui.button" in search field and you'll find that.
    If you don't find you should include "UnityEngine.IMGUIModule" assembly in the uNode Preference this happen when you use U2017 or U2018.
    Screenshot (551).png

50. Rixtter

Rixtter

Ah yes, I had forgotten how to do that. For anyone else, if you can't find what you are looking for, you likely need to include another Assembly. In the case of the GUI.Button, perform the following:

From the menu, select:
    Edit... Preferences...

Highlight uNode and "tick" each Assembly you require.

uNode adds in the extra nodes immediately.

upload_2018-6-1_16-9-0.png

Mark_01 and wahid_rachmawan like this.