Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Released] uNode - Visual Scripting [Support C# Import/Export]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by wahid_rachmawan, Oct 18, 2017.

1. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

It will be fixed ASAP, alternatively you can use working version by adding new block with space: see attachment.

Thanks for report it.

Attached Files:

• anim.gif
      anim.gif
      File size:
      400.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: May 27, 2019
    Szaruga likes this.
  2. Szaruga

Szaruga

A simple example of the difference between normal nodes and action blocks:
    Normal nodes --->
    sz_interface - f_Switch_Big_Panel - Vertical.png
    Action blocks --->
    sz_interface - f_Switch_Big_Panel - Vertical v2e.png

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    wahid_rachmawan likes this.
  3. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Using action block look more great, clean and have less nodes.

Thanks for sharing.

4. Szaruga

Szaruga

@wahid_rachmawan
    When I use "store value" in an action block, and select a generic function, the function always has the same generic type as the type of value to store. Which is bad, beacuse sometimes I need to get a component (and set the generic type of GetComponent to the component type), and use a variable in that component. It's possible to do it if I create an external node with the variable, but I can't do it inside the Action node.
    --->
    get component 00.png
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    get component 01.png

5. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

It will be fixed soon.

Thanks for report.

6. DavidLe360

DavidLe360

How to have or activate the VERTICALE graphe!??

I am using "uNode-1.8b6" with unity 2019.1.3f1. Has looking around every where i dont see any option for VERTICALE graphe in the uNode Editor! :mad:

Thanks in advance

7. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Sorry for late answer.

You need to import VerticalGraph.unity package first, located in Assets/uNode/VerticalGraph
    after import you must change the theme in Edit > Preferences > uNode > Theme to Vertical Graph.
    Screenshot (305).png

8. Szaruga

Szaruga

One more example of the difference between normal nodes and action blocks:
    Normal nodes ---> 0004.png
    Action blocks ---> 0004a.png

BebopTune and wahid_rachmawan like this.
  9. sledgeman

sledgeman

Action Blocks looks really much more cleaner !

10. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

uNode v1.8b7 has been released.

snap node.gif

changelog v1.8b7:
    -Added ability to snap node to pin for Vertical graph, enable/disable it in preferences.
    -Added ability to find or edit block script by right click.
    -Added ability to add 'OR' block on condition by right click.
    -Added ability to expand/colapse all block by right click on Block node.
    -Added recently item in ItemSelector, only for Static types/members.
    -Added EqualityCompare, IsCompare, and ObjectCompare condition scripts.
    -Mark EqualityComparer, IsComparer and ObjectComparison to obsolete and will no longer use in newer version as it not support methods with many parameters.
    -Improved Editor.
    -Fixed some bugs.

Download here : http://maxygames.com/download/

11. Szaruga

Szaruga

@wahid_rachmawan
    Thank you for a better and better tool. :cool::D:cool:

Meanwhile...
    1. I can't create expressions where members of a function parameters are accessed (both in normal nodes and action nodes). I need to create additional nodes in order to access these members.
    2. Parameters have no colors. 001.png

12. Szaruga

Szaruga

A new problem with setting variables in action blocks --->
    normal node --->
    002.png
    action block ---> 002a.png 002b.png The error is when I choose setting this way ---> 002c.png
    When I press the space bar and choose SetValue - it's ok.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  13. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

All above will be implemented soon.

Will be fixed in next update.

Thanks for report it.

14. Szaruga

Szaruga

@wahid_rachmawan
    How do I achieve the result from the first screenshot using a Validation node? (The conditions connected with OR should be in parentheses.) --->
    003a.png
    003b.png

15. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Sorry for late answer.

Below is the tutorial for how to achieve the result of what you need:

16. DavidLe360

DavidLe360

Hi, i have a problem: when i do "add Node" , a part of the popup panel is hiding on the top right corner (using unity 2019.1.8f1):
    unode add Node probleme.jpg

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  17. Szaruga

Szaruga

In my case it disappears to the RIGHT --->
    2019-06-25_21-12-30.png
    but this is because I have a second monitor --->
    2019-06-25_20-29-37.png

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  18. DavidLe360

DavidLe360

Hi Szaruga, thanks for trying to help. I have only 1 monitor.

With unity 2018 i dont have that problem.

19. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Hi,

I tested it and look like the bug happen only on Unity 2019.1 or higher, i will try to fix it ASAP.

Thanks for report it.

20. DavidLe360

DavidLe360

Hi,

Is there any problem with the "debug" feature?

After generating the code with "debug" option checked (Tools >> "Generate C Sharp Code"), i don't see my script (with a name starting with number 0: "0-myscript") show up in the list when clicking on "Debug: Self" (on the top right corner of the graph).

Have tried with unity 2019.1.8f1 and 2018.4.1f1. Both tested with Unode 1.8b7 and 1.7.5

Thanks in advance for help.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  21. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

That's mean your script is not attached to any of GameObject in the scene, if your script is attached at runtime or not inherit from MonoBehaviour you can use 'AnyObjectInstance' to debug it.

22. DavidLe360

DavidLe360

Hi wahid,

I have try to use 'AnyObjectInstance'

23. DavidLe360

DavidLe360

Now i try to import a script (is not inherit from Monobehaviour)
    - using "From File", from Csharp parser.
    - then After loading a script
    - i click on Parse
    - after 4-5 secondes, nothing showup, nothing have generated!

Any clue??

(but when generating using "From Monoscript", it succesfulyng generate the prefab. But since it's not from Monobehaviour, i got errors ...)

thanks in advance again. (And sorry for my english :D)

24. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Sorry for late answer,

Just tested it, the debug not work start from unity 2018.3 and higher but i have fix it in next update.

Parsing c# using 'From File' is unstable.

and what's the error you got when generating 'From Monoscript' ?

Thanks for report it.

25. DavidLe360

DavidLe360

Hi Wahid,

I don't get error when generating (From Monoscript), but when i open that generated uNode graph and to generate c# code. Here is the errors:
    -
    Error from node:comparison |Type:MaxyGames.uNode.Nodes.ComparisonNode
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object, Object)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator:GenerateNode(Node, Boolean) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:2693)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator:parseStartValue(MemberData) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:4599)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator:GetCorrectName(MemberData, MemberData[], ValueData, Action`2) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:4156)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator:TryParseValue(MemberData, Boolean) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:4812)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator:parseValue(Object, ParameterValueData[]) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:4920)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Nodes.NodeIf:GenerateCode() (at Assets/uNode/Node/NodeIf.cs:27)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator:GenerateNode(Node, Boolean) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:2673)
    MaxyGames.<>c__DisplayClass72_1:<GenerateFunctions>b__0() (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:2731)
    MaxyGames.ThreadingUtil:Queue(Action) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:1574)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator:GenerateFunctions(Action`2) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:2727)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator:Generate(GeneratorSetting) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:1631)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor:GenerateSource() (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:3538)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor:ShowTools() (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:3684)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor:DrawRightPanel(Rect) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:2630)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor:OnGUI() (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:655)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

-
    Aborting Generating C# Script because have error.
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor:GenerateSource() (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:3636)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor:ShowTools() (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:3684)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor:DrawRightPanel(Rect) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:2630)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor:OnGUI() (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:655)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

-
    AmbiguousMatchException: Ambiguous match found.
    System.RuntimeType.GetPropertyImpl (System.String name, System.Reflection.BindingFlags bindingAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Type returnType, System.Type[] types, System.Reflection.ParameterModifier[] modifiers) (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    System.Type.GetProperty (System.String name, System.Reflection.BindingFlags bindingAttr) (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    MaxyGames.ReflectionUtils.GetMemberInfo (System.Type type, System.String path, System.Reflection.BindingFlags bindingAttr, MaxyGames.MemberData reflection, System.Boolean throwOnFail) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Core/Utilities/ReflectionUtils.cs:991)
    MaxyGames.MemberData.GetMembers (System.Boolean throwOnFail) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Core/MemberData.cs:1109)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator.GetCorrectName (MaxyGames.MemberData variable, MaxyGames.MemberData[] parameters, MaxyGames.uNode.ValueData initializer, System.Action`2[T1,T2] onEnterAndExit) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:3777)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator.TryParseValue (MaxyGames.MemberData member, System.Boolean setVariable) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:4866)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator.ParseValue (System.Object obj, MaxyGames.uNode.ParameterValueData[] initializer) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:4920)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Nodes.ComparisonNode.GenerateValueCode () (at Assets/uNode/ValueNode/ComparisonNode.cs:22)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator.GenerateNode (MaxyGames.uNode.Node target, System.Boolean isValue) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:2697)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator.ParseStartValue (MaxyGames.MemberData variable) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:4599)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator.GetCorrectName (MaxyGames.MemberData variable, MaxyGames.MemberData[] parameters, MaxyGames.uNode.ValueData initializer, System.Action`2[T1,T2] onEnterAndExit) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:4156)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator.TryParseValue (MaxyGames.MemberData member, System.Boolean setVariable) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:4812)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator.ParseValue (System.Object obj, MaxyGames.uNode.ParameterValueData[] initializer) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:4920)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Nodes.NodeIf.GenerateCode () (at Assets/uNode/Node/NodeIf.cs:27)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator.GenerateNode (MaxyGames.uNode.Node target, System.Boolean isValue) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:2697)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator+<>c__DisplayClass72_1.<GenerateFunctions>b__0 () (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:2731)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator+ThreadingUtil.Queue (System.Action action) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:1574)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator.GenerateFunctions (System.Action`2[T1,T2] updateProgress) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:2727)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator.Generate (MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator+GeneratorSetting setting) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:1631)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor.GenerateSource () (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:3637)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor.ShowTools () (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:3684)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor.DrawRightPanel (UnityEngine.Rect areaRect) (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:2630)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor.OnGUI () (at D:/My Project/uNode/Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:655)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:342)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:336)
    UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition, UnityEngine.Rect viewRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:310)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.DrawView (UnityEngine.Rect viewRect, UnityEngine.Rect dockAreaRect, System.Boolean customBorder, System.Boolean floatingWindow, System.Boolean isBottomTab) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:361)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:320)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:266)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:438)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:421)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleEvent (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.EventBase evt) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:401)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.EventDispatcher.ProcessEvent (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/EventDispatcher.cs:511)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.EventDispatcher.Dispatch (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IPanel panel, UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.DispatchMode dispatchMode) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/EventDispatcher.cs:307)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel.SendEvent (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.EventBase e, UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.DispatchMode dispatchMode) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Panel.cs:176)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.DoDispatch (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:245)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:68)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:179)

26. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Can you send me the source for i can try to parse it?

Thanks.

27. DavidLe360

DavidLe360

Sure. But the source file need the asset "NodeCanvas".

Still want me to send the source file anyway?

28. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

No if that so, and what's unode version do you use for parsing?

29. DavidLe360

DavidLe360

the one on the asset store. with unity 2018.4.1f1

Also, have tried with uNode 1.8b7 with unity 2019.1.8f1

30. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Okay, can you send me the error when using unode 1.8b7?

31. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

uNode v1.8b8 has been released.

changelog v1.8b8:
    -Added minimap for Vertical graph.
    -Added debug visualization for Vertical graph.
    -Added support deep access for get, set, or invoke member of function parameters.
    -Improved Editor.
    -Fixed some bugs.

Download here : http://maxygames.com/download/

I am sorry for very late update, its because i had a holiday and was busy at the university last month.

32. DavidLe360

DavidLe360

I am gonna test it with that new v1.8b8. And update info.

And for the 1.8b7, actually I just redo the test (unity 2019.1.8f1), and doesn't had error parsing then (re)generating the code. Except, it doesn't generate things between an #if UNITY_EDITOR ... #endif.

And Thanks for an new update and great works :)

33. DavidLe360

DavidLe360

Update: with v1.8b8, it still doesn't generate things between an #if UNITY_EDITOR ... #endif.

34. DavidLe360

DavidLe360

got the following error when exit Play Mode:

ArgumentException: Getting control 6's position in a group with only 6 controls when doing repaint
    Aborting
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/LayoutGroup.cs:122)
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.DoGetRect (UnityEngine.GUIContent content, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayoutUtility.cs:428)
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.GetRect (UnityEngine.GUIContent content, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayoutUtility.cs:385)
    UnityEngine.GUILayout.DoButton (UnityEngine.GUIContent content, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayout.cs:36)
    UnityEngine.GUILayout.Button (UnityEngine.GUIContent content, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayout.cs:34)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor.DrawToolbar () (at Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:3787)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor.OnGUI () (at Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:621)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0)
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0)
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:335)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:329)
    UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition, UnityEngine.Rect viewRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:305)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.DrawView (UnityEngine.Rect viewRect, UnityEngine.Rect dockAreaRect, System.Boolean floatingWindow, System.Boolean isBottomTab) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:373)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:340)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 parentTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout, UnityEngine.Rect layoutSize) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:295)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:481)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:455)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.ImmediateRenderer.Draw (UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.DrawChainState dcs) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Renderer/UIRenderer/UIRenderers.cs:447)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.UIRenderDevice.ContinueChain (UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.RendererBase head, UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.DrawChainState dcs, System.Boolean outerChainsWithMeshRenderer) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Renderer/UIRenderer/UIRenderDevice.cs:865)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.UIRenderDevice.DrawChain (UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.RendererBase head, UnityEngine.Rect viewport, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 projection, UnityEngine.Texture atlas) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Renderer/UIRenderer/UIRenderDevice.cs:848)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIRRepaintUpdater.DrawChain (UnityEngine.Rect topRect, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 projection) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Renderer/UIRRepaintUpdater.cs:218)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIRRepaintUpdater.Update () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Renderer/UIRRepaintUpdater.cs:190)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.VisualTreeUpdater.UpdateVisualTree () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeUpdater.cs:70)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.Panel.Repaint (UnityEngine.Event e) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Panel.cs:589)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.DoDispatch (UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:240)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:78)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:179)

is related to this:
    if(GUILayout.Button(new GUIContent("Select", "Select uNode GameObject"), EditorStyles.toolbarButton, GUILayout.Width(50), GUILayout.Height(15))) {

Line 3787 of the file "Assets\SourceCode\Editor\Graphs\uNodeEditor.cs"

Any Clue?

thanks

35. DavidLe360

DavidLe360

Oh now i found the .cs file one that have error. using the new uNode 1.8b7 with unity 2019.1.8f. The error happen when i try to COMPILE (the generated graph from that cs file). I include the original cs file below, in case it could help. Errors:

Error from node:SetValue |Type:MaxyGames.uNode.NodeSetValue
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object, Object)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator:GenerateNode(Node, Boolean) (at Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:2858)
    MaxyGames.<>c__DisplayClass76_1:<GenerateFunctions>b__0() (at Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:2911)
    MaxyGames.ThreadingUtil:Queue(Action) (at Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:1675)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator:GenerateFunctions(Action`2) (at Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:2894)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator:Generate(GeneratorSetting) (at Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:1748)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor:GenerateSource() (at Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:4086)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor:ShowTools() (at Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:4240)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor:DrawRightPanel(Rect) (at Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:3114)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor:OnGUI() (at Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:844)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Aborting Generating C# Script because have error.
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor:GenerateSource() (at Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:4192)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor:ShowTools() (at Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:4240)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor:DrawRightPanel(Rect) (at Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:3114)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor:OnGUI() (at Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:844)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

AmbiguousMatchException: Ambiguous match found.
    System.RuntimeType.GetPropertyImpl (System.String name, System.Reflection.BindingFlags bindingAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Type returnType, System.Type[] types, System.Reflection.ParameterModifier[] modifiers) (at <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0)
    System.Type.GetProperty (System.String name, System.Reflection.BindingFlags bindingAttr) (at <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0)
    MaxyGames.ReflectionUtils.GetMemberInfo (System.Type type, System.String path, System.Reflection.BindingFlags bindingAttr, MaxyGames.MemberData reflection, System.Boolean throwOnFail) (at Assets/SourceCode/Core/Utilities/ReflectionUtils.cs:1032)
    MaxyGames.MemberData.GetMembers (System.Boolean throwOnFail) (at Assets/SourceCode/Core/MemberData.cs:1147)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator.GetCorrectName (MaxyGames.MemberData variable, MaxyGames.MemberData[] parameters, MaxyGames.uNode.ValueData initializer, System.Action`2[T1,T2] onEnterAndExit) (at Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:4009)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator.TryParseValue (MaxyGames.MemberData member, System.Boolean setVariable) (at Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:5103)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator.ParseValue (System.Object obj, MaxyGames.uNode.ParameterValueData[] initializer) (at Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:5157)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator.GetSetterCode (System.Object obj1, System.Object obj2, MaxyGames.SetType setType, System.Type storeType, System.Type valueType) (at Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:3872)
    MaxyGames.uNode.NodeSetValue.GenerateCode () (at Assets/SourceCode/Node/NodeSetValue.cs:110)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator.GenerateNode (MaxyGames.uNode.Node target, System.Boolean isValue) (at Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:2862)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator+<>c__DisplayClass76_1.<GenerateFunctions>b__0 () (at Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:2911)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator+ThreadingUtil.Queue (System.Action action) (at Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:1675)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator.GenerateFunctions (System.Action`2[T1,T2] updateProgress) (at Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:2894)
    MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator.Generate (MaxyGames.CSharpGenerator+GeneratorSetting setting) (at Assets/SourceCode/CodeGenerator/CSharpGenerator.cs:1748)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor.GenerateSource () (at Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:4193)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor.ShowTools () (at Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:4240)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor.DrawRightPanel (UnityEngine.Rect areaRect) (at Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:3114)
    MaxyGames.uNode.Editors.uNodeEditor.OnGUI () (at Assets/SourceCode/Editor/Graphs/uNodeEditor.cs:844)
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:335)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:329)
    UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition, UnityEngine.Rect viewRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:305)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.DrawView (UnityEngine.Rect viewRect, UnityEngine.Rect dockAreaRect, System.Boolean floatingWindow, System.Boolean isBottomTab) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:373)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:340)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 parentTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout, UnityEngine.Rect layoutSize) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:295)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:481)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:464)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:444)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.MouseCaptureDispatchingStrategy.DispatchEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Events/MouseCaptureDispatchingStrategy.cs:93)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcher.ProcessEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/EventDispatcher.cs:280)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcher.Dispatch (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel panel, UnityEngine.UIElements.DispatchMode dispatchMode) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/EventDispatcher.cs:156)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel.SendEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase e, UnityEngine.UIElements.DispatchMode dispatchMode) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Panel.cs:189)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.DoDispatch (UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:255)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:78)

The original cs file:

using System.Collections;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using UnityEngine;
    // using Battlehub.RTCommon;
    using NodeCanvas.Framework;
    using ParadoxNotion.Design; //for [RequiredField]
    [Category("✫ My")]
    public class GetParentGo : ActionTask
    {
    [BlackboardOnly]
    public BBParameter<GameObject> Child;
    [BlackboardOnly] //Return value
    public BBParameter<GameObject> RetParentGo;
    protected override string info
    {
    get
    {
    return "PARENT: " + "geParentOf " + Child + "\n"
    + "PutResultIn " + RetParentGo;
    }
    }
    protected override void OnExecute()
    {
    RetParentGo.value = Child.value.transform.parent.gameObject;
    EndAction();
    }
    }

Thanks.

36. Szaruga

Szaruga

@wahid_rachmawan
    Up to version 1.8b7, my prefabs with uNode scripts looked like this:
    000_a.png
    After installing the 1.8b8 version, they look like this:
    000_b.png

What should I do to make the new version of uNode work with scripts created in earlier versions?
    The new script in the new clean project version 1.8b8 looks somehow suspicious (4 times the same?) --->
    000_c.png

37. Szaruga

Szaruga

Attempting to install version 1.8b8 on an existing version 1.8b7 causes such errors:
    001_a.png
    After such an installation, prefabs seem to be okay and open in the editor, but 393 errors are still ...

38. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

The '#if UNITY_EDITOR' generated only when debug is enable, are you've enable the debug?

I think this related to gui control bug on exiting play mode, this have no effect on editor you can ignore it.

Ah i found now, this bug caused by the type ambiguous when trying to get property.
    I'll fix it soon.

And the rest of error i am sorry i have wrong upload the package.
    Try to download it again from my site and make sure to clean install it.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  39. DavidLe360

DavidLe360

Thanks for the reply :)

Well, the '#if UNITY_EDITOR' is in my original code, it used to interact/modify the GUI of the asset NodeCanvas.

No, i didn't enable the DEBUG when compile/generate code. I know when debug is enabled, uNode gonna generate '#if UNITY_EDITOR'. Maybe that's why the CSharp parser doesn't generate the uNode graph for things with ''#if UNITY_EDITOR''.

40. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Oh sorry for misunderstanding, the uNode currently doesn't support precondition. The c# parser can parse script in active precondition like the '#if UNITY_EDITOR' but it will not include precondition itself.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  41. Szaruga

Szaruga

Problem in version 1.8b8 --->
    Can't delete nodes.
    002_a.png

42. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

That was a critical bug, it has been fixed you can download it again on my site.

Thanks for report it.

and @davidav111 i have made some changes in new uNode, download and import it maybe it will fix type ambiguous on generating script.

43. Szaruga

Szaruga

It still does not work - but the error is different --->
    003_a.png

44. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

You're editing prefab or not?
    Because i test in my project by deleting node in prefab it works.

45. Szaruga

Szaruga

No.
    I just installed version 1.8b8rev1 and opened files in the editor - as I always did.

I have a project backup with version 1.8b7 and everything works ok.
    After installing version 1.8b8rev1 - i open the uNode editor, as I always did and I can't delete nodes.

46. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Just tested and the error happen in my project only on editing non prefab.

Try to replace 'uNodeEditorInitializer' with attached file.
    Let me know if it fixed.

Attached Files:

Szaruga likes this.
  47. Szaruga

Szaruga

I used a new file and the first few attempts to remove the nodes were successful, thank you. :)
    Sometimes deleting using the "Delete" button don't work (this happened in earlier versions of uNode) and I have to use the "Remove" option after right-clicking on the nodes - but that's not a problem for me.

48. Szaruga

Szaruga

A problem with maximizing and de-maximizing the editor window.
    It happens only when using the vertical theme.
    It is necessary to close and restart the editor.

Attached Files:

49. wahid_rachmawan

wahid_rachmawan

Will investigate and fixed soon, thanks for report it.

50. Szaruga

Szaruga

From the series "small things" ;) --->
    004_a.png
    It would be legible and consistent if in all cases the type of component was visible.

And here the colors would be useful. --->
    005_a.png

And...
    Why is not this option from version 1.8.b7? --->
    006_a.png