Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Universal Fighting Engine

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Mistermind, Dec 17, 2013.

1. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

Usually the light probes are in the level I am working on... what happens is when you do a standalone build, you will LOSE ALL OF YOUR LIGHTING. I've been using a script to save my lightmaps but it is very flaky... and also you will lose your render settings too. So if you were using PreComputer GI, it is a no go. And I would have to code that onto a prefab

2. WarpZone

WarpZone

Years later, there's still no good belt-scroll beat 'em up solution for Unity. Still praying for the day when UFE gets updated to let you fight more than one AI enemy at the same time. That is all. Peace.

3. belal

belal

Hi! stuck on the hitbox part, so I have this character when I assign hitboxes without rotating it as suggested in the tutorial, I get the right points, but as soon as I rotate it 90 degree, all the hitboxes end up in the middle. Help please!

Attached Files:

4. Stevepunk

Stevepunk

Can this be used in a platform game such as Smash Bros or SotN?

5. novaVision

novaVision

Do someone make it work using legacy PvP system connecting to IP directly? I tested it in iOS + Android/PC+Android/PC+iOS and that doesn't seems to be working. Just need to test it to check gameplay lags/delays...

6. pushingpandas

pushingpandas

did this asset reached EOL?

7. Mistermind

Mistermind

Hiatus

pushingpandas likes this.
  8. Steviebops

Steviebops

Hi, I just got a message saying I am banned from the UFE forum, may I ask why?

9. Mistermind

Mistermind

Doesn't look like you are banned from here. I can't find anything wrong. Try cleaning your browser cache then login again.

10. Steviebops

Steviebops

That seems to have fixed it, thanks :)

11. MortalMan

MortalMan

Global Editor window will not open. I Click on Window → U.F.E. and open all of the editors. Character Editor and move editor open up just fine, but when I try to open the global editor window Unity just hangs for half a second and nothing happens.

The demo scene loads just fine. I'm able to play the demo in the unity editor, but without the global editor window UFE is basically useless.

Has anyone else experience this problem? What can I do to fix this?

I'm using unity 2017.1.1f1.
    The readme says UFE 1.8, but I just downloaded UFE today from the asset store, so I'm sure the readme just wasn't updated. I should have 1.8.3.
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
    Memory: 12288MB RAM

12. Mistermind

Mistermind

I just tested the package, all editors works fine here.
    Alternatively, try selecting the config file template directly (UFE\UFE_Config) and from the inspector window, click on "Open Global Editor".

13. Mayureshete

Mayureshete

14. osamu0922

osamu0922

i use unity 2017.1.1
    Universal Fighting Engine : Universal Fighting Engine (PRO) 1.8.3

i want to build webGL but have error

IL2CPP error (no further information about what managed code was being converted is available)

Failed running C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/il2cpp.exe --convert-to-cpp --development-mode --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="WebGL" --architecture="EmscriptenJavaScript" --configuration="Debug" --outputpath="D:\U3DTEST\Fighting\Assets /../Temp/StagingArea/Data\Native\build.bc" --cachedirectory="D:\U3DTEST\Fighting\Assets\..\Library/il2cpp_cache" --compiler-flags="-Oz -DIL2CPP_EXCEPTION_DISABLED=1 " --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_AIModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_AnimationModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_AudioModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_BaselibModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_ClothModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_CloudWebServicesModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_CoreModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_CrashReportingModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_DirectorModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_FacebookModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_GameCenterModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_ImageConversionModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_IMGUIModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_InputModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_JSONSerializeModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_ParticlesLegacyModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_ParticleSystemModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_PerformanceReportingModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_Physics2DModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_PhysicsModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_ScreenCaptureModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_SpriteMaskModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_StyleSheetsModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_TerrainModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_TerrainPhysicsModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_TextRenderingModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_TimelineModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_UIElementsModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_UIModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_UmbraModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_UNETModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_UnityAnalyticsModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_UnityConnectModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_UnityWebRequestAudioModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_UnityWebRequestModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_UnityWebRequestTextureModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_UnityWebRequestWWWModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_VehiclesModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_VideoModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_VRModule_Dynamic.bc" --additional-libraries="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\lib\modules_development\WebGLSupport_WebModule_Dynamic.bc" --map-file-parser="C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\Tools\MapFileParser\MapFileParser.exe" --assembly="D:\U3DTEST\Fighting\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" --assembly="D:\U3DTEST\Fighting\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll" --assembly="D:\U3DTEST\Fighting\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\UFE.dll" --assembly="D:\U3DTEST\Fighting\Temp\StagingArea\Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll" --generatedcppdir="D:\U3DTEST\Fighting\Temp\StagingArea\Data\il2cppOutput"

Exception: C:\Program Files\Unity2017.1.1\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/il2cpp.exe did not run properly!
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunProgram (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildUtils.cs:130)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1 setupStartInfo) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildUtils.cs:73)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.RunIl2CppWithArguments (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 arguments, System.Action`1 setupStartInfo, System.String workingDirectory) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:324)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp (ICollection`1 userAssemblies, System.String outputDirectory, System.String workingDirectory) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:305)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.Run () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:151)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils.RunIl2Cpp (System.String stagingAreaData, IIl2CppPlatformProvider platformProvider, System.Action`1 modifyOutputBeforeCompile, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry runtimeClassRegistry, Boolean debugBuild) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:41)
    UnityEditor.WebGL.WebGlBuildPostprocessor.CompileBuild (BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WebGL/Extensions/Unity.WebGL.extensions/BuildPostprocessor.cs:340)
    UnityEditor.WebGL.WebGlBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WebGL/Extensions/Unity.WebGL.extensions/BuildPostprocessor.cs:873)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, Int32 width, Int32 height, BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.BuildReporting.BuildReport report) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:263)
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

nityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: Build failed with errors.
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x001b9] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:162
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (Boolean askForBuildLocation, BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00050] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:83
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

how to fix the problem?

15. Steviebops

Steviebops

The UFE forum is telling me Im banned again, Ive tried logging out, but it wont let me.
    All I get is this message - "Banned for unreleated advertising/spam"

16. Twrmois

Twrmois

Should be fixed now

17. Steviebops

Steviebops

Are quick/delayed stand working in 1.8.4?

18. bamncan

bamncan

It says 1.8.4 supports Rewired, but there is no RewiredUFEInputManager.cs file added by the update. Additionally, there's no Rewired related code in the PlayerInputsBlock() of the GlobalEditorWindow. Doesn't seem like it's supported unless there's installation/setup instructions that need to be given.

19. guavaman

guavaman

It supports Rewired (some changes had to be made and some classes added so a Rewired integration could be made), but Rewired provides the actual integration files including a default Rewired Input Manager set up for UFE. Rewired 1.1.8.0+ is required. Here are the install instructions: http://guavaman.com/projects/rewired/docs/Integration.html#UniversalFightingEngine

However, there's a known issue with 1.1.8.1 (edited) which is currently on the Asset Store. If you download it and you're using Unity 4.x or 5.x, you'll have to do a workaround to get it to run correctly:
    http://guavaman.com/projects/rewired/docs/KnownIssues.html#installer-bug-1181

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    bamncan likes this.
  20. longroadhwy

longroadhwy

Is the known issue with 1.1.8.1 which is currently on the asset store not 1.1.8.2?

21. guavaman

guavaman

Yes, sorry.

22. bamncan

bamncan

That might explain it for me as according to the Release Notes documentation I'm using 1.1.7.8. Though I downloaded and installed the latest from the Store Asset... will double check. Thanks.

Edit: Installed the 1.1.8.1 package from the Asset Store.

Hmm, I tried the workaround and am on v5.6.3p1. Then doing the installer for UFE I get a "Couldn't create asset file!" error when selecting Window > Rewired > Setup > Run Installer

23. guavaman

guavaman

Well three things here:
    1. Rewired's integration requires Unity 2017.2 as noted here. Not because it uses anything from Unity 2017, but because that was the minimum version for UFE on the store (see below) when I made it. The asset files created in 2017.2 are probably not backwards compatible with 5.6.
    2. Is UFE 1.8.4 even available for Unity 5.x? I see on the store page it says "Package has been submitted using Unity 2017.2.0."
    3. Did you try quitting the Unity editor after modifying the .meta file? You shouldn't have to. But there is no other error that would cause that.

If there is some editor compiler error keeping the editor assembly from being compiled, Rewired will not be able to run the installer.

bamncan likes this.
  24. bamncan

bamncan

Thanks, I rebooted Unity 5 and was able to successfully get the messaging that 1.1.8.1, but the UFE menu item isn't showing in the Integration sub menu

25. guavaman

guavaman

The integration is made for Unity 2017.2 and is not included in the 5.x version of Rewired.

Mistermind and bamncan like this.
  26. bamncan

bamncan

OK, I updated to 2017.2, reinstalled Rewired, and still am not seeing "Window > Rewired > Integration > Universal Fighting Engine"

27. guavaman

guavaman

Did you re-download Rewired? Rewired Unity 5 is not the same as Rewired Unity 2017. You have to download it from Unity 2017 in order to get the Unity 2017 version from the asset store.

Rewired -> Help -> About will tell you what version is installed.

bamncan likes this.
  28. bamncan

bamncan

Thanks. I'll try doing a fresh download, I only did an import which may have used the Unity 5 version. The about says 1.1.8.1.US

Edit: Just realised it's U5.... not S. *facepalm*
    Anyways, updated to 1.1.8.3.U2017 so the installation completed. Thanks for all of the help.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    guavaman likes this.
  29. guavaman

guavaman

Glad you got it working!

30. eleon-games

eleon-games

Maybe someone knows an Answer to this, before i buy it.

I am working with Unity 5.3 . Is it possible to downgrade the new Version of UFE or does anybody encounter the same Problem and have a solution?

Unfortunately i cant Update my Unity Version because i am in the middle of the Project and some Assets do not allow me to Update. Any tips ?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  31. m-y

m-y

Hello
    i want to buy the package from the store
    but i have some questions need to get the answer :
    1- Can i run the full package ( Bundle ) ==> 299 $ with Unity Free license ?

2- Can i use Photon Engine ( For Client-server or P2P network online multiplayer gaming ) with your package or not ?
    or i have to use your P2P network ?

3- If i buy the basic version then i want to upgrade to Bundle version , is it possible or not , and if yes what is the cost at this time ?

4- Is your package Support 2D / 3D Characters && Animations or not ?

4- what is the meaning of ( Random AI / Fuzzy AI / Head Look / Grappling Tools ) ?

5- Last Question/ All Features supported with ( Android / Iphone / Web ) Platforms , or not ?

Thanks in Advance

32. Mayureshete

Mayureshete

1 - Yes
    2 - Yes, but you need bundle version and expert in C# and multiplayer and photon knowledge.
    3 - yes, upgrade price from basic to ufe bundle is 234$, from pro to bundle is 180$ and from psource to bundle is 50$.
    4 - it supports 2.5d and animations out of the box, with source and bundle version its possible to modify for 2d and 3d few tutorials are available on ufe forums, but it totally depends on you to modify.
    5 - fuzzy ai is better than random AI. random AI is just random actions, fuzzy AI is more like decisive actions with pre defined behaviour. head lock if enabled it allows for character o look at opponent defined bone for eg keep looking at head it could be disabled for a specific move. grappling tools, may be you are talking about throw moves like take down and all.
    6 - yes. supports all i dnt know about VR tho.

hope this helps if i am wrong somewhere someone will correct me..

m-y likes this.
  33. Steviebops

Steviebops

Im not seeing 1.8.4a in the asset store for source, is it supposed to be?

34. Mistermind

Mistermind

Yes its updated. I guess I forgot to change the version number when I updated the Source version. Sorry about that.

PRO and BASIC are coming soon too.

Steviebops likes this.
  35. Sword111

Sword111

Hello, I’m hoping you may be able to help ? I’m developing a VR fencing game using the Oculus with touch controllers, I’m wondering if your program would have suitable AI, or adaptable with my own animations and interactive fencing type movements ? Best Hugo www.ufencevr.com

36. The-Driftersoul

The-Driftersoul

I really hope someone can Help. Meter on my test character has stopped working. No idea why and game isn't giving any errors. However meter on the premade characters still is applied. Any suggestions??

37. kilik128

kilik128

check the characters import setting

38. Farooqui

Farooqui

Hi, It shows a message on UFE forum that I am banned, please look into this. Thank you (user name is : bm_farooqui)

39. cloud0310

cloud0310

Hello mistermind
    I have been banned from ufe forum and I have no idea why
    Do think I did anyhing man...

40. Mayureshete

Mayureshete

may be its a bug or something, it happened to me to, and the ban was lifted without reporting... but reporting this issue to mistermind is good tho...

41. bamncan

bamncan

It's an ip ban thing. Presumably due to spam bots being ip banned. Going to the forum while at my office says I'm banned, but my home is fine.

BrandyStarbrite and Mayureshete like this.
  42. Steviebops

Steviebops

Is there any update on when 2.0 will be out? Im struggling with getting Photon working with the current version.

43. Steviebops

Steviebops

Yeah, Ive got a forum ban again, cleared the cached this time, no luck.

44. Twrmois

Twrmois

I removed the IP ban off the most recent spam users banned, check if you can log in now.

bamncan likes this.
  45. Steviebops

Steviebops

Yup, forums all good again now, thanks!

Twrmois likes this.
  46. cloud0310

cloud0310

it still says i am banned... i cant view any page

47. cloud0310

cloud0310

I am still banned from the forum... :(

48. Grave174

Grave174

the ufe site or forum isnt working at all for me, is the site down?

49. Twrmois

Twrmois

The site works for me, it might have had temporary downtime.

What was your username on the forum, also when was the last time you were able to use the forums without being banned?

Mistermind likes this.
  50. cloud0310

cloud0310

my id is knightgabriel4eva
    I cant remember when was the last time i login but i tried to loggin early this year and maybe last year. but i cudnt login