Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[70% OFF!] UniStorm 5.2 - AAA Volumetric Clouds, URP Support, Weather, Sky, Atmospheric Fog, & More!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by BHS, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Stormy102

Stormy102

Code (CSharp):
    1. public class UniStormTemperature : MonoBehaviour
    2. {
    3. private UniStormWeatherSystem uniStormWeatherSystemScript;
    4. void Start()
    5. {
    6.     GameObject UniStormWeatherSystemObject = GameObject.Find("UniStormSystemEditor"); //Find the UniStorm GameObject
    7.     //Assign the UniStorm script as a script object so you only call Get Component on start once
    8.     UniStormWeatherSystemScript = UniStormWeatherSystemObject.GetComponent<UniStormWeatherSystem_C>();
    9.     // Now cache the effects with GetComponent in the start
    10. }
    11. void Update()
    12. {
    13.     if (UniStormWeatherSystemScript.temperature >= 86) // 86 Fahrenheit is 30 degrees Celcius
    14.     {
    15.          hotEffect.enabled = true; // Or maybe use a modifier so it fades in over time? You can do this with multiple if-statements
    16.          coldEffect.enabled = false;
    17.     }
    18.    else if (UniStormWeatherSystemScript.temperature <= 32)
    19.     {
    20.          coldEffect.enabled = true; // See my above comment
    21.          hotEffect.enabled = false;
    22.     }
    23.     else
    24.     {
    25.          coldEffect.enabled = false;
    26.          hotEffect.enabled = false;
    27.     }
    28. }
    29. }
    Some rough-pseudo code. Make sure you create variables which reference your cold effect and hot effect image effects.

GOLDY00 likes this.
  2. GOLDY00

GOLDY00

I do wish to also know you know for the survival demo it has warmth 100/100 and it counts down how can I make it so it doesn't say that and instead of being 100 it starts at 37 then it either goes up or down randomly how can we do this

3. Stormy102

Stormy102

Just change the starting variable

4. GOLDY00

GOLDY00

Ok but how do I then make so itsup or down

5. GOLDY00

GOLDY00

Like randomly changes not just down

6. Stormy102

Stormy102

You need to look at the scripts. There is a script that is attached to the house which sets the player to be "covered" so the warmth increases.
    You need to start dissecting BHS's code as I can't really make your project for me. However, I am happy if you want to ask questions. You can PM me with any further issues but don't expect me to be able to write your code for you - just pointers in the right direction.

GOLDY00 likes this.
  7. BHS

BHS

If you want the variable to randomly change, you will need to add an interval for the warmth to be subtracted when the conditions are appropriate (the rain is greater than 50 and the player isn't sheltered which is the default)

Right now, the warmth is constantly subtracted with Time.deltaTime when the above conditions are met:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. warmth -= Time.deltaTime * 0.5f;
    You could change it so that every 10 seconds subtract a random amount. Random values can be created using Random.Range where 1 is the minimum and 5 is the maximum.
    Code (CSharp):
    1. warmth -= Random.Range(1,6);
    There are many tutorial videos that can help you better understand programming with Unity. (https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=unity3d+programming+tutorial)

GOLDY00 likes this.
  8. GOLDY00

GOLDY00

So where you have the range is that how much it goes up by 1 or 5 or not sorry

9. anunnaki2016

anunnaki2016

Helloo ,
    @BHS
    Unistorm need rain drop and frozen in camera my friend or you have solution please?

:)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    Stormy102 likes this.
  10. masa045

masa045

Hi BHS
    I'm try unistorm with other asset now
    unistorm version 2.3.1 and other asset are suimono , gena, gaia, unature
    I'm update unity 5.3 to unity 5.5.1f1 that some glitch appear
    sun isn't appear but reflect on ocean and moon is okay
    I check documentation and change some parameter
    but couldn't fix now
    I wonder how to do this ?
    thanks in advance:)
    problem01.png

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  11. BHS

BHS

Hey there!

We are currently working on a rain on screen effect for the next version of UniStorm as well as other effects. We will post some screenshots of these sometime soon.

This is because you need to update your Image Effects to Unity 5.5. This can be done by going to Assets>Import Package>Effects.

masa045 likes this.
  12. anunnaki2016

anunnaki2016

Great idea :)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  13. BHS

BHS

Hey everyone!

UniStorm's Documentation has been updated to UniStorm 2.3.1. Updated tutorial videos will be coming next week. If you have any suggestions for video tutorials, please post them here.

14. BHS

BHS

Hey everyone!

UniStorm 2.4.0 will have many improvements to make setting up and managing UniStorm easier than ever. This update will also have more code improvements and optimizations, which will be discussed soon.

UniStorm 2.4.0 introduces Auto Player Setup 2.0. The 2.0 update will greatly improve setting up custom players for UniStorm. We have provided 4 presets for the most popular character controller systems.

These include:
    Standard (Includes setups for both First Person and 3rd Person)
    UFPS
    RFPS
    Ultimate Survival Kit
    Oculus Rift

These presets will allow the Auto Player Setup to automatically create a UniStorm system, apply all needed components, and set all needed settings for the camera system you are using, even Oculus Rift. With Unity 5.5, it is also now possible to set the Sun in the Environment Lighting through code so this process is also automatic. We have also add a Standard preset that should work with every other type of controller system. The Standard preset has an option to use either First Person or 3rd Person.

This all means that users will only have to press a button to have UniStorm applied to their scenes without having to do anything else.

Tutorial videos on setting up each of the mentioned presets will be posted sometime near the release of UniStorm 2.4.0, which should be sometime late next week if everything is on schedule.

If you have any feedback or suggestions regarding the Auto Player Setup 2.0, please post them here.

More information regarding UniStorm 2.4.0 will be posted soon.

Auto Player Setup 2.0 APS1.png
    APS2.png

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  15. Stormy102

Stormy102

Any chance of an ETA for the rain on screen image effect? :)

16. BHS

BHS

Yes, it will also be coming with the 2.4.0 update. We will show a demo of it sometime next week.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    Stormy102 likes this.
  17. wood333

wood333

Would you consider an integration with Invector's Third Person Controller?

18. BHS

BHS

Yes, we've contacted the developers of the Third Person Controller to see if we can get a copy of it. This would allow us to add support with the new Auto Player Setup system to make the setup process for it completely automatic.

wood333 likes this.
  19. wood333

wood333

Outstanding!

20. masa045

masa045

Hi there
    I'm fix now
    thanks a lot :)

I have future request now
    I would like to unistorm clouds cast shadow on terrain
    I'm also overlooked function
    thanks in advance

21. wood333

wood333

I have a couple quick questions:
    I use the latest version or Unistorm with Unity 5.4.1f1
    When adding the DemoPlayerC prefab to my existing scene.

1. The moon is not aligned with its reflections, though the sun is.
    misaligned moon.JPG

2. The sun does not get very orange when it sets, and it does not have much of a corona or any lens effect. Not even as much as in your forum pics up top.

Otherwise, looking good so far.

22. BHS

BHS

Great to hear.

Cloud shadows are a feature we would like to add with a future update.

1) Strange, this was fixed with the last version of UniStorm. With our next version we can add an offset feature to adjust it as needed. If you need it now, I'd be more than happy to add it to the editor for you. Just send me a Private Message.

2) If you used UniStorm's Auto Player Setup (which can be accessed with Ctrl+alt+H) it should apply the sunshaft image effect to your camera to give you sunsets like in our demos. If you want to apply the image effect manually, you can copy the component from one of UniStorm's demo scenes and paste it onto your camera.

23. wood333

wood333

Follow
    1. thanks for offering, I can wait for the update.
    2. Thanks for the info.

Follow up questions:

When I set weather to light rain, I still get sun reflections off the water, despite complete overcast, and I still get shadows off buildings and sunlight coloring, again despite the complete overcast?

Thanks again for your delightfully prompt responses. :)

24. BHS

BHS

You are welcome.

This is because of the Sun Intensity (Cloudy) setting. This controls the percentage of sunlight that is allowed during precipitation weather types, including Foggy and Cloudy. This allows the sunlight to still be shinning when it's raining, snowing, cloudy, or foggy. Keeping the sunlight on, during precipitation weather types, can improve the shading of objects and the terrain.

If you would like to have no Sunlight shining during cloudy weather types, you can set it to 0.

wood333 likes this.
  25. BHS

BHS

Hey everyone!

Invector's Third Person Controller and Opsive Third Person Controller also been added to UniStorm's new Auto Player Setup system (as mentioned in this Post).

PlayMaker support is also coming with the 2.4.0 update. We have added new functions to UniStorm to access with PlayMaker that makes it easier to manipulate UniStorm as needed. If anyone has any suggestions for functions to add to UniStorm, you can post them here.

This update has also added Summaries to all public functions explaining what they do as shown below. This should make it easier when writing custom scripts for UniStorm.
    UniStormFunctionSummary1.png
    UniStormFunctionSummary2.png

The 2.4.0 update is still set to be submitted by the end of this week.

masa045 and wood333 like this.
  26. Astaelan1

Astaelan1

If not provided in a future update, then take a look at the Camera Filter Pack, I picked it up during the wishlist sale, there are some really fantastic camera FX in that pack. So much so that I'm actually thinking of replacing the otherwise very nice effects UniStorm already uses, they are just that good.

27. wood333

wood333

Relative to my earlier question on a shifted moon reflection, it seems the reflection was not a misaligned moon reflection off the water, but was in fact, a correctly aligned reflection coming from a second sun that comes up at night with the moon. The water reflection matches the second sun, which of course, should not exist.
    mez eclipse.JPG

28. BHS

BHS

Hey there!

This is because you need to attach your Sun to Unity's Environment Lighting's Sun. There is a quick guide on how to do so here: http://unistorm-weather-system.wiki...My_Sky_gets_bright_.28and_or_blue.29_at_night

This will be done automatically with the 2.4.0 update now that Unity has added the API to do so.

Stormy102 likes this.
  29. Astaelan1

Astaelan1

@BHS
    Really enjoying the atmosphere that UniStorm adds, can't wait to see what's coming down the pipeline.
    I do have a couple of things I would like to suggest, hopefully they've already been dealt with and I've just missed the posts on it.
    First, lightning during storms is using really outdated particle effects, so much so that in fact it actually doesn't seem to be working correctly anymore. It would be hard to notice this for most people, except that I took the time to sit during a storm and watch it out of awe for about a half hour. During which time lightning strikes that randomly appeared in front of the camera, showed a large flat white billboard. The lightning effect does not appear on it at all, and seems completely broken when I drill down into the effect itself. Although as long as it appears behind the character the flash of light and thunder audio and everything works great, so it's easy to overlook the few that appear in camera if it doesn't orient facing the camera in an unobstructed view.
    I also noticed some oddities when the lightning flashes for some SpeedTree leaf billboards, but this may be unrelated to UniStorm itself (I only notice it during the bright flashes from lightning though).
    I've also had some issue with the "moon-rays". The sun rays work great, sitting behind a tree it looks beautiful. But at night, same situation, the moon rays don't appear to work, even though the script has clearly activated the other effect.

Otherwise, UniStorm has been cooperating fairly nice, has some issues in the sky with Global Fog (at night it becomes really super bright in the sky, can't see stars because the moonlight gets scattered across the whole sky by even a little fog), but I think fog is just a pain regardless...

Just can't get enough of these sunsets over the ocean, keep up the AAA on this asset :)

30. wood333

wood333

You were correct, it was not assigned. However, I have done this before, more than once if I recall correctly. So, to get to the bottom of this, I have done it again, and saved both the scene and the project. I will let you know if it does not remain obediently assigned.

31. BHS

BHS

Hey there!

Thanks for feedback, it is greatly appreciated. A lightning revamp is certainly something that we will be doing soon. I don't think it will make it into the 2.4.0 update, but it should be finished shortly after. The plan is to have procedural lightning along with the optional feature to have random lightning strikes.

For some reason, by default, UniStorm's lightning material and shader isn't properly applied. Adding the lightning texture and the Additive shader to the lightning bolt should allow you to have proper lightning bolts.

The reason you are seeing blue skies at night is because you need to attach your Sun to Unity's Environment Lighting's Sun. There is a quick guide on how to do so here: http://unistorm-weather-system.wiki...My_Sky_gets_bright_.28and_or_blue.29_at_night

This will be done automatically with the 2.4.0 update now that Unity has added the API to do so.

If the Sun isn't staying applied to the Sun slot, this is either a Unity bug or you need to make sure you have no prefab connections when applying the sun. I know there was a Unity bug that kept a light object from being attached to Unity's Environment Lightning awhile back, but I'm not sure if it's still present.

32. masa045

masa045

Hi BHS.
    thanks for accept my request.:)
    I have some issue now
    I'm set start time hour is 4 and start time minute is 10.
    I'm set 2017 october 12 and weather is sunny.
    unity 5.5.1f1 and unistorm is latest version and deferred mode.
    some strange glitch occur.
    I'm not sure how to fix this.
    best regards :confused:

unistorm night01.png

I'm find solution of some issue.
    turn off global fog at firstpersonCharacter and glitch fix for now.
    but I would like need fog for enviroment
    I'm not sure how to do this.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  33. Stormy102

Stormy102

You can use Unity's build-fog which can be found within the Lighting Settings and UniStorm can change (Look under fog settings).

masa045 likes this.
  34. Astaelan1

Astaelan1

The Sun is set correctly, and stays applied. I only get one sun, it's reflections and rays and whatnot were all good. The blue sky at night was entirely due to global fog. As soon as I turned it off, stars show up, sky is dim, and all is right in the world (except moon rays).

I will attempt to reproduce this again in the near future, but I'm working out some other issues right now with a change to uFPS and it's dual cameras.

There are some other fog options out there which look, perform, and function better. Look around the forums for one called SSMS, Screen Space Multiple Scattering. It has a very nice fog effect and seems to have less issues and is currently free. There is also a paid asset called Fog Volume 3, which I am seriously considering as well, check this guy out... https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/81802

Edit: Here's SSMS forum thread, https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/screen-space-multiple-scattering.446647/page-2

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    masa045 likes this.
  35. BHS

BHS

I think this is due to a small bug that happens within the hour of 4 where colors aren't being properly calculated. This has been fixed with version 2.4.0.

IT sounds like you need to reimport your image effects. This happens when using the older version of Unity's fog with Unity 5.5. In Unity, go to Assets>Import Package>Effects and reimport your image effects. This should fix your issue. Also, when using UFPS, you need to add the Global Fog image effect to both cameras.

Thanks for the recommendations for fog. We will look into them.

masa045 likes this.
  36. wood333

wood333

I have confirmed that the Sun is not staying applied to the sun slot. When I apply the Sun light asset to the sun slot of the lighting panel there are no prefab connections to them. There is a prefab water script on the camera, which I must have for the water to be seen. The lighting panel has nothing special and if it makes a difference, the three GI boxes and the fog box are unchecked.

If this is a Unity issue it does not impact any of my other asset store assets.

37. BHS

BHS

This issue has been around for awhile. However, it isn't necessary UniStorm. It happens for some, but not for others.

Here's a link to a bug report regarding this: https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/is...ent-lighting-and-manual-setting-does-not-save

Here's a link to a solution that worked for another UniStorm user. However, this is the same solution I provided to you. https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/r...storm-mobile-free.121021/page-75#post-2537737

Can you explain exactly what's happening so I can try to recreate it? The Sun stays with each version of Unity I've tested.

When does the sun not staying applied? Is this when you close Unity and reopen it or change scenes? Are you sure Unity is saving the changes made when you apply the sun?

38. wood333

wood333

In Unity 5.4.1f1 and the C# version of Unistorm, the Sun does not stay applied when I change scenes, despite having clicked save scene before departing the original scene. I go from my scene to one of the Unistorm demo scenes, and when I return to my scene the Sun is gone from the lighting panel.

39. AquaAF

AquaAF

Hi I've been currently using Unistorm Sofar I really love it but I'm having a huge problem and that is that I'm unable to get it to work for multiplayer, I'm using UFPS multiplayer with this asset I looked through the Wiki and the forum yet I've still haven't concluded with a solution I've tried using this script but it gives me this error
    Assets/UniStorm (Desktop)/Scripts (Desktop)/UniStorm Examples/UniStormNetworkSync.cs(31,28): error CS0266: Cannot implicitly convert type `float' to `int'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)

And I've tried the video tutorial: Spawn Custom Player at Runtime
    right now only the master works correctly and the clients don't this is the error they get
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object --> UniStormWeatherSystem_C.GetAllComponents ()
    UniStormWeatherSystem_C.InitializeUniStorm ()
    UniStormWeatherSystem_C.Start ()

40. BHS

BHS

I have tried, but I cannot recreate your issue even using the exact same version of Unity and UniStorm. I have tried creating a new scene with a new UniStorm system and applying the Sun to the Environment Lighting. I then saved it and switched scenes. The light is still in the Sun slot. I have also tried closing Unity and opening it again. The Sun is always applied. I have also tried this with 3 different UniStorm scenes all with the same result. The light is still applied to the Sun slot.

I'm not sure why this issue is only happening to you. Have you tried reimporting UniStorm?

If you are using multiple clients, you will need to have an additional script that sends the weather changes from the master to the clients.

What version of UniStorm are you using?

An example of how to do so can be seen in the example below using Photon (I think it's the same one you had an error with, but it should be working). This doesn't sync everything, but it should give you a general idea of the direction to go.

Code (CSharp):
    1. //Black Horizon Studios
    2. //Photon Example
    3. using UnityEngine;
    4. public class UniStormNetworkSync : Photon.MonoBehaviour
    5. {
    6.     public GameObject UniStormObject;
    7.     public UniStormWeatherSystem_C UniStormSystem;
    8.     public PhotonView thisPhotonView;
    9.     void Start ()
    10.     {
    11.         UniStormObject = GameObject.Find ("UniStormSystemEditor");
    12.         UniStormSystem = UniStormObject.GetComponent<UniStormWeatherSystem_C>();
    13.         thisPhotonView = GetComponent<PhotonView>();
    14.     }
    15.     void Update()
    16.     {
    17.         if (PhotonNetwork.isMasterClient)
    18.         {
    19.             this.thisPhotonView.RPC ("ChangeWeather", PhotonTargets.All, UniStormSystem.weatherForecaster, UniStormSystem.startTime, UniStormSystem.minuteCounter, UniStormSystem.dayCounter, UniStormSystem.monthCounter);
    20.         }
    21.     }
    22.     [PunRPC]
    23.     public void ChangeWeather(int weatherType, float mytime, int minute, int day, float month)
    24.     {
    25.         if (!PhotonNetwork.isMasterClient)
    26.         {
    27.             UniStormSystem.weatherForecaster = weatherType;
    28.             UniStormSystem.startTime = mytime;
    29.             UniStormSystem.minuteCounter = minute;
    30.             UniStormSystem.dayCounter = day;
    31.             UniStormSystem.monthCounter = month;
    32.         }
    33.     }
    34.     public void OnPhotonPlayerConnected()
    35.     {
    36.         this.thisPhotonView.RPC("ChangeWeather", PhotonTargets.All, UniStormSystem.weatherForecaster,UniStormSystem.startTime, UniStormSystem.minuteCounter, UniStormSystem.dayCounter, UniStormSystem.monthCounter);
    37.     }
    38. }

41. wood333

wood333

I reimported Unistorm (2.3.1) from the asset store, No change.

So I thought, maybe a conflict with another store asset in my project, so I created a new project with only my terrain (with a few buildings, trees and objects) and Unistorm. No change.

To rule out the possibility of a corrupted download, I redownloaded and repeated as above. No change.

Next, I created another new project, but this time in Unity 5.5.1f1. My terrain and Unistorm, like above. Now it works.

So, for whatever reason, Unity 5.4.1f1 with the current download from the asset store will not retain the sun object in a project with only my terrain and Unistorm, but Unity 5.5.1f1 with the current Unistorm download, does retain the sun object selection.

42. BHS

BHS

Strange, I was not able to recreate your issue no matter what I tried. It's good to hear you found a solution though.

43. BHS

BHS

Hey everyone!

UniStorm 2.4.0 is looking great and we have a new feature to talk about with this post.

For awhile, we have had many requests for creating and maintaining customized events for UniStorm's time and weather. However, the only way to create them was to program them using customized scripts which always required references to UniStorm. One of our biggest features for the 2.4.0 update is the new UniStorm Event system.

The UniStorm Event system makes it easy to create custom UniStorm related events using Unity's UnityEvent system. This gives users the power to create an endless amount of events all within the UniStorm Editor. We have added a new tab to the UniStorm Editor called UniStorm Events to manage all UniStorm Events. This allows you to trigger your events from many UniStorm related variables such as time, weather, dates, and temperature. However, only Time UniStorm Events will be released with the 2.4.0 update. Weather Events will come shortly after.

UniStorm Events are triggered by calling another script's public function, as shown below. This can be any script and allows you to have time related events without having to program them into your scripts. UniStorm's Time Events allow you to specify the exact time an event happens and can be called hourly, daily, monthly, and even yearly. This opens up many possibilities with what you with gameplay and game management.

UniStorm Events will be in open beta until UniStorm 2.4.1. We have tons planned for this feature and we look forward to what can be achieved with it. UniStorm Events do not have to be used and are completely optional. If you have any feedback or suggestions please post them here. UniStorm 2.4.0 is nearly finished and should be submitted next week.

UniStorm Events 1.png

UniStorm Events 3.png

UniStorm Events 2.png

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    Lurking-Ninja, Adrad and Stormy102 like this.
  44. Stormy102

Stormy102

Pretty neat. Maybe you should have a foldout to each entry in the events list?

45. Jaimi

Jaimi

Cool! We'll be able to queue up Crickets chirping at night, and roosters crowing at the crack of dawn, and fade out the aurora!

BHS likes this.
  46. BHS

BHS

Yes, foldouts for each entry will be added before 2.4.0 is released. Thanks for the suggestion.

Yes! The possibilities are endless.

Stormy102 likes this.
  47. wood333

wood333

An EVENT that would be helpful for me would be disable/enable an object at a specified time/day. If I could create a Unistorm Event, set a time and drag in a game object, I would use it to set lights torches and things to turn on at sundown and off at sunrise. I might trigger an animation to go with the event. Lots of repetitive things happen at certain times of the day.

Stormy102 likes this.
  48. Hi. I have a feature request. I haven't found this in the manual, so I assume this is a non-existent feature yet. It would be awesome if you can provide an API to the internal timers. For individual elements (like particle system - rain, snow, etc) and a global one as well. I will need to hack the Chronos (https://assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/31225) interface into the UniStorm in order to allow to speed up, slow down or stop time in outdoor scenes. Which means I need to control the timer of the UniStorm time, the sun, moon, rain, snow, clouds. I haven't checked the code yet, I assume you are using only one timer, the global deltaTime. Is it possible to create individual timers (relative to the global timer) for elements? And it would be even more awesome if the API would support all the Chronos controls globally and per-element (Slow, pause, rewind and accelerate time).
    Here is a short list what should be changed in order to use Chronos (for every part of the system): http://support.ludiq.io/topics/22-required-code-changes-migrations/

Also my other suggestion: it would be nice to have a controlled weather change from a 3D point outwards. I mean I give a point in space and the weather change starts there (clouds forms from the vicinity of that point, rain starts pouring in a circle around it, etc). If it is even possible.

-----
    And about the event feature you have posted, just to be useful. :)

- The main text says "pressing the little triangle". You're using buttons in this screenshot, don't forget to fix the text.
    - The text says, 'Controls the type of UniStorm Event which can happen Daily, Monthly or Yearly' and the selector is on 'Weekly'. :) I suggest add the Hourly and Weekly to the details text.
    - If you select weekly I think it would be good to select not just hour but day as well for the event (Your event will happen weekly on Tuesday at 12pm). And so on, when monthly, also select day, etc.

- It would be useful (especially for the weather change-type events), if you can add random. For example, Daily event, but random time between two end-point, which should be adjustable. Like "Your event will happen daily between 11am and 3pm" or something like that. You can set the next event firing-time when you save the event and then determinate the next random on event triggering (I mean "you", the UniStorm system). Maybe it can be done weekly as well (random day between two given days) and so on...

- I do not know how the weather-events will work, but it would be also useful if you can fire events before the changes. Like fire an 'it will rain event' (or it will stop soon, etc) some time before raining (or weather change), obviously when the system decided the next weather change. It would be useful for many reasons (load/unload stuff for the new weather, or for example for shaman NPCs, who can then comment, that 'it will be raining soon, I feel it in my bones...' :) )

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017
    BHS likes this.
  49. Stormy102

Stormy102

It's pretty cool we can hook up actions that occur within certain times of day - this can let us hook it into features like animals sleeping or waking up.

BHS likes this.
  50. anunnaki2016

anunnaki2016

Hey @BHS

One question my friend, i have particule rain drop fps , is have 40% to 60% ;(((((((((((((((((;(

, The rain falls in the buildings even if I change quality collision and shapes , ;(((((((

so more house you have more particule rain drop game , very strange

i need help